1,910 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, farialupin said:

My PD is on 5th April 2016 so when shall I get my WL from NVC?

any idea? And I'm not getting VB issues 

Mostly after a month or two WL should have received..! You have to call to NVC again n again..! 

Form I-130 sent ------------ 06/17/2016

NOA1 (Email) ------------ 06/23/2016

NOA1 Hardcopy Received ------------ 06/27/2016

:clock: :clock: :clock: :clock: :clock:

Timeline
6 hours ago, Jose Michelena said:

Hi BonBon  I dont know, what they say to u when u called?.  You should have recived your NOA2 already, because they are proccesing cases of August 23 2016 and You are from June.

Yup thats why i called them again and ask the same question then officer said we have sent an email to CSC just wait till the end of this month..! 

Just needs prayers..! Hoping for the best..! 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Tanzania
Timeline
On 5/5/2017 at 0:49 AM, KemiD said:

Hi!

Is there any possibility for a LPR who works with UN to be given a G VISA  for the family until when the green card for the family becomes available?.

Is there anyone in here who has an answer for this question please?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Hi there

Today is exactly 14 months since my case(F2A) was received by USCIS Phoenix Lockbox and it has been accepted and routed to the USCIS California Service Center for processing. There is no action on it from one 14 months ago up to now(even not approved yet). However, according to the average USCIS Processing Time Information for the California Service Center, it is definitely Outside Normal Processing Time.

I made an inquiry about 3 months ago, and it has been responded and confirmed that it will be a decision or notice of other action in the near future, but nothing happened.

is there any same situation? what do you offer for now, pals?

tnx

21 hours ago, Michael2017 said:

What was the payment issue? 

He paid 420USD then our 1st letter (NOV) went back at us saying that we should pay an amount of 500 USD (not sure exactly). Then we redo the paperworks again. We sent it again and this time it was Dec. They replied that our 1st payment was valid and no need for another payment. So they confuse us. We talked to them and tried to refund the other payment and they did but Im not sure if he got it all. Which makes us receive our first NOA by Dec. 

3 hours ago, samfard said:

Hi there

Today is exactly 14 months since my case(F2A) was received by USCIS Phoenix Lockbox and it has been accepted and routed to the USCIS California Service Center for processing. There is no action on it from one 14 months ago up to now(even not approved yet). However, according to the average USCIS Processing Time Information for the California Service Center, it is definitely Outside Normal Processing Time.

I made an inquiry about 3 months ago, and it has been responded and confirmed that it will be a decision or notice of other action in the near future, but nothing happened.

tnx

How I wish I also know how to answer you but I don't. I'm sorry. Our papers js also at the CSC. I hope they will have a resolution for it ASAP

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Slovakia
Timeline
On 5/3/2017 at 11:15 AM, prastha said:

Michael2017, I need some suggestion...Since I was so frustrated with the waiting time and missing my husband..I decided to go Nepal and booked my ticket..Can you please help me figure out if me being there during the time of interview affect our process??

Are you asking whether you have to be present at the interview? Of course! You cannot get your visa without going to an interview. You might be able to reschedule though,if its hard for you to come from Nepal on time for an interview. 

Edited by AnnaMBoros

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
16 minutes ago, AnnaMBoros said:

Are you asking whether you have to be present at the interview? Of course! You cannot get your visa without going to an interview. You might be able to reschedule though,if its hard for you to come from Nepal on time for an interview. 

AnnaMBoros Thank You for getting back to me. I am the petitioner and I do not have to be present at the time of interview. Due to 2 years of waiting, I booked the ticket to Nepal. My real concern is if I should be here in US during my husband's interview? Or can I be in Nepal

Timeline
14 hours ago, samfard said:

Hi there

tnx

Yup same issue..! But not trasfered..! 11months been from my P.D i just called USCIS they said is there any issue with your address? Then checked my record file there was a mistake in address, now i am just sending the correction letter to California service centre, the address which is on Form I-797, this way out suggested by USCIS..! So you also have to recheck your i-130 n G-325A if you have made a mistake then follow the procedure as i am doing..! And just pray for approval..! 

N one thing more in my knowledge once your case trasfered there are 99% chances of approval with in next 45days..! So also keep your fingers cross..! 

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

My PD is May 19th 2016

Case Approved February 17th 2017 after DNA tests

Hey guys....happy to be here!So today we called NVC and got our case numbers. We asked how long all this process will take to complete,like a timeline and we were told that currently there are no backlogs of any sort for the f2a category and that currently they are working on November 2015 filers....Does this mean for the next visa bulletin we will see a jump from August to November 2015 for F2a???or how does this work??

Edited by Kombo Jr

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Slovakia
Timeline
1 hour ago, AnnaMBoros said:

https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/interview/applicant_interview.html

Who Must Attend the Interview?

You, your spouse, and any qualified unmarried children immigrating with you, must participate in the interview.  All applicants required to participate will be named on the interview appointment letter you receive from the NVC.

If your spouse and/or qualified unmarried children will immigrate at a later date and travel separately from you, they are not required to participate in your interview. They will be scheduled for a separate interview appointment. You should contact the U.S. Embassy or Consulate directly to arrange separate interviews, if needed.

Your sponsor/petitioner does not attend the visa interview.

Short answer - no, you don't have to attend the interview.

Edited by AnnaMBoros

19 minutes ago, Kombo Jr said:

My PD is May 19th 2016

Case Approved February 17th 2017 after DNA tests

Hey guys....happy to be here!So today we called NVC and got our case numbers. We asked how long all this process will take to complete,like a timeline and we were told that currently there are no backlogs of any sort for the f2a category and that currently they are working on November 2015 filers....Does this mean for the next visa bulletin we will see a jump from August to November 2015 for F2a???or how does this work??

Are you sure there was no miscommunication between you and the NVC operator?

Timeline
2 hours ago, prastha said:

AnnaMBoros Thank You for getting back to me. I am the petitioner and I do not have to be present at the time of interview. Due to 2 years of waiting, I booked the ticket to Nepal. My real concern is if I should be here in US during my husband's interview? Or can I be in Nepal

You can be in nepal or US doesn't make difference..! But according to my opinion you should go with your husb. At interview, i am observing if someone appears in interview without spouse they put their case in additional administrative process and took 6 to 8 more months..! Its just my idea..! If spouse(petitioner) is also present at interview the visa stamp ratio is higher..! 

Stay blessed and speedy process for everyone..! Just a pray..! :) 

Timeline
12 hours ago, cd37 said:

I see on f2a timelines that there is somebody with PD 9/23/2016 got their i-130 approved on 3/17/2017. 

Yeah they are approving that i-130 which filed by the US citizens spouse..! The spouse of US citizens normally get visa in their hand within 12months maximum..! 

So keep calm and fingers cross..! ;) 

May God bless everyone a speedy process..! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.