2,670 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Great news everyone. Just got done talking to NVC and we have our new case number. HEE HAW!!!!!   We were approved by USCIS on April 13th and new case number from NVC on May 5th. NVC also told me that our application has not yet been sent to the embassy.

Question though. Now that we have our case number from the NVC we can now track the status of our case on the CEAC website, correct?

Thanks everyone here for the great support and help. OMG I am so happy now again because this just means that will be able to see my loved one soon.

Good luck to everyone else who is waiting.

Just remember keep the faith because your time is just around the corner too.

Three days after I got the case number the embassy received it, so expect that part of the process to go quick. You can track the status through the CEAC website now. Good luck!

Timeline

I actually filed with our congressman's office today too. Best of luck for you guys. Here's hoping they'll be able to shake the tree a little. :-)

I hope so, they definitely need some shaking up! Did you have to copy your whole K1 petition or did you just fill out the authorization form? 

Does any one know when the next scan for December filers will go up jus curious thanks. :)

Hope every one is having a good day

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

Chris&RunnyRun I just filled out the online form on our congressman's website (it did ask for a case number), printed, signed and faxed it. It was pretty quick and easy. 

December 1, 2016: Mailed I-129F

December 6, 2016: Case Received

December 9, 2016: Notified by email 

December 11, 2016: NOA1 By Mail

December 11, 2016 - June 3, 2017: Waited and waited and waited, called, yelled, demanded answers. :-P

May 31, 2017: I-129F Approved 

June 3, 2017: NOA2 by email   

June 19, 2017: Called and received case number from NVC

June 21, 2017: Case received by consulate in South Africa.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

We sent them an email with request and then called back to make sure they received it. Then they emailed some privacy agreement paperwork for us to sign, and in a few days they contacted the USCIS. It took about a week for the office to process our request and contact the USCIS (they emailed us once they did) and then within 48 hours they received a response from the USCIS, which they forwarded to us right away. The response was: you case will be updated within the next 45 days, if it doesn't you may contact USCIS again. But our case got approved in 10 days or so. 

Hello! I am January filer and today I sent an email to my congresswoman, what kind of information did you provide to your congressman? If it's not private of course, I just want to make sure I didn't ask too much of them. 

Thanks! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

Does any one know when the next scan for December filers will go up jus curious thanks. :)

Hope every one is having a good day

I'll be scanning and uploading new results for December tomorrow. :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

I actually filed with our congressman's office today too. Best of luck for you guys. Here's hoping they'll be able to shake the tree a little. :-)

I am a January filer and I too submitted an inquire to my congresswoman today :) hopefully this will encourage USCIS to get their act together. Or at least let us know what is going on. 

Good luck! 

Timeline

Hello everyone. Would just like to share our timeline (Philippines-based beneficiaries).

----

May 5 -Visa Status as per CEAC — READY! 😊 

Ready means USEM Manila has just received our approved petition packet.

USEM Timeline after NOA2: 

NOA2 - April 12 - Petition approval date

NVC Rec'd - May 1 (CEAC status: At NVC)

NVC Left - May 2 (CEAC status: In Transit)

Embassy Rec'd - May 5 (CEAC status: Ready)

------

>Done with NBI Clearance yesterday. 

>Done with PSA (NSO) latest issued BC and Cenomar/Cemar

>Next Major Steps in sequence:

1st: Visa Payment 

2nd: Completing DS-160 (principal & derivative)

3rd: Interview Schedule online 

4th: SLEC Medical (2weeks before interview)

5th: CFO GCF (before interview & be back for the sticker stamp upon visa issuance)

Target Interview Sched: May 23, Monday

-----

To all those waiting for NoA2, things go super fast once you get your respective Case Numbers. So, hang in there.Yours will surface soooon. We're all in this together, right? Let's help each other as much as we can by updating our timeline so we may cast some light to those who are on the wait and somehow pace our respective schedules. :) 

Aloha! 😊

I'll be scanning and uploading new results for December tomorrow. :)

Thanks for the response sounds good enjoy your night :)

Timeline

Hello everyone. Would just like to share our timeline (Philippines-based beneficiaries).

----

------

5th: CFO GCF (before interview & be back for the sticker stamp upon visa issuance)

-----

To all those waiting for NoA2, things go super fast once you get your respective Case Numbers. So, hang in there.Yours will surface soooon. We're all in this together, right? Let's help each other as much as we can by updating our timeline so we may cast some light to those who are on the wait and somehow pace our respective schedules. :) 

Aloha! 😊

Your Fiancee can have her medical examination at SLEC even without interview appointment yet. ☺️☺️☺️

Timeline

----

------

-----

Aloha! 😊

I just noticed that you have a target interview date. As of right now (it can change if someone changes their appointment), available appointments are May 10 & 11. After that, the only open appointments begin June 6. Again, these can change, but I just want you to have this information. Seeing that May 10 & 11 are open right now, they might have openings the week prior.

You are right. Things go super fast when the case number is received. Best of luck!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Visa approved! :) Thank u all for all the help! 

Review and experience posted under the consulate reviews. 

All the best to all :)

Best wishes...

Congrats Buddy.. I am also from New Delhi India , Could you please share your experiance with me from after getting NOA2.??

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hi, guys! How do I know that NVC got my case? Does it show on the same website that the NAO1? Or only by letter? How do I follow up on that? Thanks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.