2,670 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Roger & Grace said:

And don't forget months of late night binge eating, so now we are now fatter!!!! (YES, I did this....) 

I do the binge eating already, and I am only on day 70.

Trying to decide now whether to make a trip to the Philippines or hold out for the interview.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline
22 minutes ago, Brandon y Nadia said:

I actually got official email of packet 3 today so as long as you had email on your I-129f they should email it to you. What times of day did you call? And what number did you call when I called my longest hold time was no longer than 3 minutes.

congrats! I surely do have email listed on the petition so hopefully I'll get that email soon.

I called

Phone (for immigrant visa inquiries only):  
(603) 334-0700. Customer Service Representatives can speak with you Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 midnight EST, excluding holidays.

today around 4 pm EST, and it went to an automated voice guidance system, and I opted for "other issues" then it went to a hold for more than 20 minutes and that's where I gave up.

Maybe there's a better number to call?

Timeline
2 hours ago, Roger & Grace said:

And don't forget months of late night binge eating, so now we are now fatter!!!! (YES, I did this....) 

Roger, 

Where in the PI is Grace from?

Timeline
35 minutes ago, Vesca said:

congrats! I surely do have email listed on the petition so hopefully I'll get that email soon.

I called

Phone (for immigrant visa inquiries only):  
(603) 334-0700. Customer Service Representatives can speak with you Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 midnight EST, excluding holidays.

today around 4 pm EST, and it went to an automated voice guidance system, and I opted for "other issues" then it went to a hold for more than 20 minutes and that's where I gave up.

Maybe there's a better number to call?

No that's the right number perhaps I just got lucky lol. My fiancée just made appt for police report. Seems like spots are 2-3 weeks out and you have to make them online. Sure the beneficiary can start earlier to make that appointment 

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Brandon y Nadia said:

No that's the right number perhaps I just got lucky lol. My fiancée just made appt for police report. Seems like spots are 2-3 weeks out and you have to make them online. Sure the beneficiary can start earlier to make that appointment 

thanks for the heads up, from what I read on government website, there's an express police certificate service that doesn't need appointment and just pay in cash on the spot. 

• Exprés (1 h.): $500.-  Solo en Sedes: Autódromo (Av. Roca 5252 – CABA);  Migraciones (A. Argentina 1355 – CABA); Morón (Intendente Abel Acosta 127 – Morón); San Isidro (25 de Mayo 574 – San Isidro); San Martín (Salguero 2207 ex Bonifacini); Lomas de Zamora (Laprida 562 – Lomas de Zamora); La Plata (Av. 13 N°129 e/34 y 35 – La Plata), sin turno previo y sólo pago en efectivo. 

so the downside is that it costs 500 pesos instead of 70.

but if the beneficiary is still waiting to complete medical, I guess there's not really a rush to get the report that urgently

Timeline
1 hour ago, Vesca said:

thanks for the heads up, from what I read on government website, there's an express police certificate service that doesn't need appointment and just pay in cash on the spot. 

• Exprés (1 h.): $500.-  Solo en Sedes: Autódromo (Av. Roca 5252 – CABA);  Migraciones (A. Argentina 1355 – CABA); Morón (Intendente Abel Acosta 127 – Morón); San Isidro (25 de Mayo 574 – San Isidro); San Martín (Salguero 2207 ex Bonifacini); Lomas de Zamora (Laprida 562 – Lomas de Zamora); La Plata (Av. 13 N°129 e/34 y 35 – La Plata), sin turno previo y sólo pago en efectivo. 

so the downside is that it costs 500 pesos instead of 70.

but if the beneficiary is still waiting to complete medical, I guess there's not really a rush to get the report that urgently

Yeah there is never a rush in Buenos Aires to get something done lol. What part of Buenos Aires is your fiance from?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Has anyone had issues trying to update their time line?  Mine won't allow me to and redirects me to a page where is asks if I belong there

Filed: K-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
3 hours ago, JahRyl said:

Hi congratulations on your approval and so as getting the case number from NVC

I would just like to ask, what was mentioned on your Noa2 bec. Ours was mentioned "it has been forwarded to the listed consulate" 

Thank you 

Hey Thank You and Congrats as well!

On the NOA2 they stated they sent the original visa petition to the NVC department and USCIS has completed all action ; further inquires should be directed to the NVC 

Just wanna share the good news guys.

4/17/17 - ceac tracking says "ready"

4/18/17 - us embassy abu dhabi emails me packet 3, which has 3 attachments: documents needed, approved medical facilites, and security info like dont bring cellphone and water inside the embassy. 

The body of the email also has the appointment date and time which is this coming Monday. I was surprised they gave us appointment date because based on my research, abu dhabi embassy has the online self scheduling program. 

Anyway, this Monday is not good for us because I still have the original affidavit of support and some documents here in the states. 

Im going to Dubai next week Thursday just to be with her for 10 days but now I ended up changing the appointment date next week sunday so i would be with her on the day of interview. 

Im just so happy things are moving along so fast for us. 

Hope to hear good news from those of you still waiting for noa2. Keep your fingers crossed. The time will come. 

22 minutes ago, Kevin&Kanyanat said:

Has anyone had issues trying to update their time line?  Mine won't allow me to and redirects me to a page where is asks if I belong there

I keep getting errors when I try to update my timeline. 

Timeline
22 minutes ago, Kevin&Kanyanat said:

I sent message to someone that was announcing friday they were approved and today they still had not updated timeline. i asked them to update so info on VJ is as correct as can be and they informed me they are getting errors since trying to update friday the 14th. and have tried several times.

So yes there seems to be something going on.

1 hour ago, abichen said:

Afrer 111days of waiting from received date, I can officially announce our approval here. Thank you the group.

Congrats!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.