Brawler7

Please Nuke Account and one other - Sousuke

12 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Please nuke this account and my other account - "Sousuke".

I don't want to be a part of a site that holds the same values as totalitarian regimes like Iran or Saudi Arabia with regards to women and censorship.

Where moderators act like Iranian morality police.

By a nuke request that means full deletion of account and all posts by me and the account "sousuke"

Edited by Brawler7

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Forums don't delete accounts they leave big holes in content. Like most forums once you post the content is owned for posterity.

ROC Timeline

Service Center: Vermont

90 Day Window Opened....08/08/17

I-751 Packet Sent..............08/14/17

NO1 Dated.........................

NO1 Received....................

Check Cashed....................

Biometrics Received..........

Biometrics Appointment.....

Approved...........................

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

I-130 NOA1: 22 Dec 2014
I-130 NOA2: 25 Jan 2015
NVC Received: 06 Feb 2015
Pay AOS Bill: 07 Mar 2015
Pay IV Bill : 20 Mar 2015
Send IV/AOS Package: 23 Mar 2015
Submit DS-261: 26 Mar 2015
Case Completed at NVC: 24 Apr 2015
Interview Date: 22 Sep 2015
Visa Approved: 22 Sep 2015
Visa Received: 03 Oct 2015 

Sad to see you leave, but this isn't how it works.

Although, as a woman, I don't feel that my gender has at all affected how anyone on this site has treated me or even spoken to me. I'd say it's one of the least sexist forums around.

*More detailed timeline in profile!*

Relationship:     Friends since 2010, Together since 2013

K-1:   2015 Done in 208 days - 212g for Second Cosponsor    

Spoiler

04/27/15- NOA1 Recieved                                                    
06/02/15 - NOA2 Recieved
09/22/15 - Interview       (221g for more documents (a SECOND cosponsor), see profile for more details!)                                            
11/09/15 -  ISSUED!!                                                              
11/10/15 - Passport received                                                
02/20/16 - Wedding!              

AOS:   2016 Done in 77 days - No RFE, No Interview                                                                    

Spoiler

04/08/16 - I-485, I-765, I-131 AOS Application recieved by USCIS
04/12/16 - 3 NOA1's received in mail
05/14/16 - Biometrics for AOS and EAD
06/27/16 - I-485 Case to changed to "New Card being produced"  (Day 77)
06/27/16 - I-485 Case changed to Approved! (Day 77)
06/30/16 - I-485 Case changed to "My Card has been mailed to me!"
07/05/16 - Green Card received in mail! 

ROC:   2018 - 2019 Done in 326 days - No RFE, No Interview

Spoiler

05/09/18 - Mailed out ROC to CSC

05/10/18 - CSC Signed and received ROC package
06/07/28 - NOA1 

06/11/18 - Check cashed

06/15/18 - NOA received in the mail
08/27/18 - 18 month extension received (Courtesy Copy)

09/18/18 - Request for official 18 month extension
10/22/18 - Official 18 month extension received 

02/27/19 - Biometrics waived 

04/29/19 - New card being produced!
05/09/19 - USPS delivered green card! In hand now!

Forums don't delete accounts they leave big holes in content. Like most forums once you post the content is owned for posterity.

Just an FYI - Nuking and Archiving. You may request removal of Content that you have Posted yourself. In contrast, you agree to resolve directly and exclusively with third parties any disputes you may have about messages that they Posted. In this regard, you understand that VisaJourney does not monitor or control the Content or communications Posted by others, and instead simply provides a service by allowing users to access Content via the Service that has been made publicly available.

Basically, you will still see a user name but no content will exist for the username.

I am surprised and bummed you are wanting to leave as well. I understand moderating is a difficult task, and have seen a lot of things posted stand which defy belief, while seemingly tame posts get nuked and sometimes even heavier handed action gets taken.

If you truly want to go good luck, but take a little time to hopefully reconsider.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

I missed what happened, sorry that I can't comment on why you are upset. But I'd like to point out that having two accounts on VJ is against the TOS and is a bannable offense. So you'll likely get what you are asking for.

Please nuke this account and my other account - "Sousuke".

I don't want to be a part of a site that holds the same values as totalitarian regimes like Iran or Saudi Arabia with regards to women and censorship.

Where moderators act like Iranian morality police.

By a nuke request that means full deletion of account and all posts by me and the account "sousuke"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

**** Accounts closed per request. This thread is now closed. ******

The Family friendly policy has been established for years now. There are a couple of reasons for it; both to make our members from all over the world with vastly diverse cultures comfortable, and search engine indexing as outlined here: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/481545-visajourney-is-a-family-friendly-site-please-post-accordingly/?p=7093803 .

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

All-

I just wanted to chime in and reference the above topic that Penguin linked to. Any larger site these days comes under fire from all sides for content. Striking the right balance is not easy but we work hard to be in line with the posting guidelines of companies like Google, Yahoo, Bing, and other major players out there. Doing so allows VisaJourney to operate smoothly online and serve our entire community without running the risk of unforeseen issues.

Broadly speaking, it's in the best interest of the community when we adopt a fair and consistent set of guidelines that are family safe. I understand that there will always be debate on "consistent" when it comes to family safe as that can mean different things to different people. The mods do try hard and we are certainly open to defining things more formally in the TOS or forums if that helps.

The above said, I recognize that many other sites may be more lenient or strict. I know it's not ideal to everyone but the bulk of the population on VisaJourney doesn't expect to see certain types of content on the site. With our multi-cultural user base we try to strike the right balance.

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.