Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance- Season 4

567 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I love how Paola is already taking her top off for free. It would be one thing if it was a job she was getting paid for, but that was a photo shoot for a portfolio... at a public beach

The panel keeps saying her taking off her top is fine since it is her job. She is paying some pervert to take her pictures and then he convinces her to take off her top in a public beach no less.

Paola is not model material, She is not pretty enough, not skinny enough, and too old. I can see her making money at a topless bar which will probably end up being her paying job

I thought Jorge finally grew a pair when he said that he is taking Anfisa to the airport. But a little while later they came back to the apt. "We couldn't find a flight" is what Jorge said. Huh? Did they stop all flights to Russia? I'm guessing he really had no intention of sending her back, even though he looked defeated and worn down (sleeping in your car will do that), maybe he thought it would scare her. And maybe it did because she called and invited him to a fancy dinner which he's paying for "to talk about everything". I think she could sense that she had beaten him down too much, so she needed to raise him up a little to not lose her golden goose. He's gonna marry her and she'll be gone within a year or as soon as he's broke, whichever comes fist.

Nicole is a immature child who wants what she wants and nothing will change her mind. Inside she knows this is a bad idea but hopes hat he will change and all of a sudden treat her better. Nice fantasy. Another Mohammed and Danielle with him leaving (and blaming her) and her chasing after him hoping to be together. Psycho in the making.

Matt's friend is a dousche. Why does he think that it's his place to keep interrogating Alla. If Matt is ok with it, why does his friend keep interfering? Once, or twice is understandable but if your friend says stop it, you gotta lay off.

Lowo is a dirtbag scamming her and she knows it but again like Nicole and Danielle is very desperate for a man, any man. That is actually pretty sad. He wants to get to the states to bring his kid and kid's mother eventually, I'm guessing.

And I'm glad Nicole's mother refuses to co-sponsor the K1. If Nicole wants to be a big girl and play house with some guy from the internet who disrespects her, then she can get another job and make it work. In the previews for upcoming episode, I think she tells him that it will be a couple of years before she can bring him and asks if he can wait and I didn't catch what he said. I wasn't really paying attention, I just saw they were video chatting and she told him and he had a reaction. And I think it wasn't good.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Chile
Timeline

Last night I think I screamed at my tv at everyone except Matt and Alla. His friend is a douche though. I'm so glad her sister was able to come here, but I'm also very surprised she was granted the visa.

Everything Chantel whined and complained about was her fault. She treated Pedro like ####### on their wedding day as if it was all his fault she didn't have a beautiful planned out wedding. pfff I think it was all staged with her family though.

Nicole's 16 year old brother is a lot wiser than she is. .Does Nicole still live at home with her parents? When her mother said she wasn't going to co-sponsor and that Nicole isn't going to take May to Morocco in December because Nicole has no money and Nicole's response was "SO" haha SUCH A CHILD! I also didn't like how she talked negatively about Azan but then told her brother that she doesn't want him or the rest of her family thinking badly about him.

Jorge should have taken her and dropped her off with the money at the departure curb and sped off. She would have thrown a fit though and not gotten out of the car. She's going to be the psycho who is going to destroy every single thing he has whenever she has a temper tantrum. If it's this bad now I'd be very afraid of what it's going to be later.

Lowo might have been telling the truth this once, but he's still a scammer. Apparently they're still together in Vietnam according to Narkyia's Instagram.

It was amusing last night when Mohammed was riling everyone up. He said they're all drunk, which I didn't understand. He has this attitude like he's entitled to something. Have you guys watched his youtube channel where he gives advice to those immigrating here?

Last night I think I screamed at my tv at everyone except Matt and Alla. His friend is a douche though. I'm so glad her sister was able to come here, but I'm also very surprised she was granted the visa.

Everything Chantel whined and complained about was her fault. She treated Pedro like ####### on their wedding day as if it was all his fault she didn't have a beautiful planned out wedding. pfff I think it was all staged with her family though.

Nicole's 16 year old brother is a lot wiser than she is. .Does Nicole still live at home with her parents? When her mother said she wasn't going to co-sponsor and that Nicole isn't going to take May to Morocco in December because Nicole has no money and Nicole's response was "SO" haha SUCH A CHILD! I also didn't like how she talked negatively about Azan but then told her brother that she doesn't want him or the rest of her family thinking badly about him.

Jorge should have taken her and dropped her off with the money at the departure curb and sped off. She would have thrown a fit though and not gotten out of the car. She's going to be the psycho who is going to destroy every single thing he has whenever she has a temper tantrum. If it's this bad now I'd be very afraid of what it's going to be later.

Lowo might have been telling the truth this once, but he's still a scammer. Apparently they're still together in Vietnam according to Narkyia's Instagram.

It was amusing last night when Mohammed was riling everyone up. He said they're all drunk, which I didn't understand. He has this attitude like he's entitled to something. Have you guys watched his youtube channel where he gives advice to those immigrating here?

Agreed, Matt's friend is a douchebag. If Matt respects Alla at all he will keep Patrick away from her.

Chantel is a spoiled brat. Didn't appreciate anything her friend did for her for the wedding. When her folks did show up, the way her mom acted asking about the pre-nup then how she was reading it, please :rolleyes: I feel bad for Pedro and i am not sure if Mommy and Daddy will ever accept him, thanks to Chantel throwing him under the bus.

Nicole is very much a child, i am glad her mom stood her ground and refused to sponsor Azan. Can you imagine Nicole dragging a 2yr old to Morocco? She complained about everything when she was there but wants to take her baby there..smh

The Jorge and Anfisa show has gotten old. Anfisa claims she is lonely, whatever. I think she thought she would be shopping everyday with Jorge's credit card. Jorge knows what he needs to do, but he has these false hopes with her.

Mohammed is enjoying his 15 minutes of fame, he isn't fazed by what the other couples said nor does he care. He and Danielle made the K1 visa look like a joke, and i am glad some of the other couples pointed that out. He believes in his mind that he has a right to be here, he and Danielle need to go away. Like Danielle or not, what Mohammed said about her and the sex life, ie her problem was classless and very disrespectful. Devar really wanted to kick his ###!!!

Yeah and him saying they were all drunk??? #######?!?!?

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

I thought Jorge finally grew a pair when he said that he is taking Anfisa to the airport.

I thought the same thing too, then they showed a clip of next weeks interviews and there was Anifsa still here. Poor guy knows what he needs to do, he is just so love blind and borderline stupid in love he can't do it. Anifisa is psycho, anyone who will key a car has issues. I see her as a spoiled brat, and she makes George look like a goofball.

Mohammed is enjoying his 15 minutes of fame, he isn't fazed by what the other couples said nor does he care. He and Danielle made the K1 visa look like a joke, and i am glad some of the other couples pointed that out. He believes in his mind that he has a right to be here, he and Danielle need to go away. Like Danielle or not, what Mohammed said about her and the sex life, ie her problem was classless and very disrespectful. Devar really wanted to kick his ###!!!

Yeah and him saying they were all drunk??? #######?!?!?

Yeah, that was out of nowhere. I'm thinking that in the green room before the show, they probably had some alcohol made available to them so they could loosen up. I bet they all drank, except Mohammed of course, because he is not allowed to drink in his religion (yet he is allowed to commit adultery, lie, curse, etc). In his mind, anybody who consumes any alcohol is drunk. That's what I thought immediately when he said that, he saw them drink somewhere around the set before that show.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I thought Jorge finally grew a pair when he said that he is taking Anfisa to the airport. But a little while later they came back to the apt. "We couldn't find a flight" is what Jorge said. Huh? Did they stop all flights to Russia? I'm guessing he really had no intention of sending her back, even though he looked defeated and worn down (sleeping in your car will do that), maybe he thought it would scare her. And maybe it did because she called and invited him to a fancy dinner which he's paying for "to talk about everything". I think she could sense that she had beaten him down too much, so she needed to raise him up a little to not lose her golden goose. He's gonna marry her and she'll be gone within a year or as soon as he's broke, whichever comes fist.

Nicole is a immature child who wants what she wants and nothing will change her mind. Inside she knows this is a bad idea but hopes hat he will change and all of a sudden treat her better. Nice fantasy. Another Mohammed and Danielle with him leaving (and blaming her) and her chasing after him hoping to be together. Psycho in the making.

Matt's friend is a dousche. Why does he think that it's his place to keep interrogating Alla. If Matt is ok with it, why does his friend keep interfering? Once, or twice is understandable but if your friend says stop it, you gotta lay off.

Lowo is a dirtbag scamming her and she knows it but again like Nicole and Danielle is very desperate for a man, any man. That is actually pretty sad. He wants to get to the states to bring his kid and kid's mother eventually, I'm guessing.

Why on earth would you even want someone like that at your wedding? Both my husband and I agreed he would not be invited with that attitude. And who on earth has the line "If anyone objects to this union, speak now or forever hold your peace" in their ceremony anymore. I've been to several weddings in the past year, including my own, and no one said that. I think that was all for the show. If fact, I think Patrick's attitude is amped up for the show. Otherwise, there is no storyline here.

Yeah, that was out of nowhere. I'm thinking that in the green room before the show, they probably had some alcohol made available to them so they could loosen up. I bet they all drank, except Mohammed of course, because he is not allowed to drink in his religion (yet he is allowed to commit adultery, lie, curse, etc). In his mind, anybody who consumes any alcohol is drunk. That's what I thought immediately when he said that, he saw them drink somewhere around the set before that show.

Yeah now that you mention it, i bet they did have wine, beer, ect for them in the green room. After he left the set and was talking to the camera, his self righteousness just killed me, he scammed the system and his quite proud of himself. I really doubt this new annulment Danielle has produced will do anything.

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Just caught up on a bunch of episodes...

Chantel and Pedro - I feel bad for Pedro. Chantel really screwed him over with the lies she insisted on in regards to starting out on her family's good side. I liked his Mama Bear. "Stupid Americans!" The prenup stuff makes zero sense. Are her parents wealthy? I took them for middle class. Plus they are young and don't look like they're in any danger of kicking the bucket anytime soon. Plus, if they now know about the show, wouldn't they watch at some point and find out about the half-a$$ed prenup? I'm starting to agree with those who thinks the whole thing is fake.

Speaking of fake, sometimes I wonder if Jorge and Anfisa are just trolling everyone. Her behavior is just too ridiculous. And when he took her to the airport - where was her second carful of luggage? Why was Jorge going to pay for it in $10,000 cash that he's carrying around in his pocket(!!!)

Kiya and Lowo - She thinks she's so smart checking up on him but she's not smart enough to get out of the relationship in the first place.

Alla and Matt - I agree with the above that the Patrick drama is overly pushed. There's no reason for him to be so up Matt's butt unless he literally wants to be up Matt's butt, lol.

Nicole and Azan - My husband has been watching with me and he's seen a bunch of familiar places in the Marrakech and the desert scenes. He also doesn't think it's a given that Azan is scamming and thinks he may just be inexperienced and overly worried about the police. He said that he noticed Azan's eyes constantly scanning around for the police. I do think Azan's scamming (along with his family) but Nicole doesn't exactly inspire sympathy. Her temper tantrums are ridiculous. I could not believe her during the fight in front of Azan's family. I'd be so embarrassed if my husband's caught us fighting now, after 5 years together and 2.5 married. If that had happened while dating, I would've been humiliated, not flopping in doorways crying and airing our dirty laundry to them.

Dani and Mo - Trainwreck.

Loren and Alexi - She's kinda bratty but his friends are jerks. For one, it's not her fault he sucks at keeping in touch. And two, maybe Israeli friendships have different expectations but most adult friendships here have the understanding that they will wax and wane depending on what stuff people on going in their lives.

Melanie and Devar - Why do they talk do much about how much sex they have? NEWSFLASH: most people like sex, you two aren't special. I feel bad for her kid. The internet never forgets and he will see his mom bragging about her sexcapes sooner or later.

Daya and Brett - Boring although his rapping is annoying but not in a good way.

Russ and Pao - She met with one agency, took a few toolessvpics and now she has a "career" she must relocate for? Seriously? I feel bad for Russ. Pao isn't taking him into account at all.

Noon and Kyle - I like that they went back to Thailand. So much makes it seem that the USA is the best/only choice so it's a nice contrast to see someone not be happy here. Especially a young woman from Thailand which is a place stereotyped to be full of green card seekers. And I think Kyle will do fine in Thailand in the end.

9/2011: Met in Morocco

12/2011: Trip to Europe together

1/2012: My trip to his hometown

11/2012: His first trip to USA

1/2014: His second trip to USA

3/2014: Married

Adjusting from a B visa

6/25/2014: Sent AOS package (I-130, I-485, I-765, I-131)

6/28/2014: Package received at Chicago Lockbox

7/2/2014: Text and email notifications

7/2/2014: Checks cashed

7/8/2014: Hard copy NOAs received

7/25/2014: Biometrics appointment

7/25/2014: RFE for foreign birth certificate

7/26/2014: RFE responded to

7/30/2014: RFE response received

8/14/2014: Status changed to "Testing and Interview"

8/29/2014: EAD and AP card production ordered

9/10/2014: EAD and AP card received

9/27/2014: Interview letter received

9/29/2014: SS card applied for

10/4/2014: SS card received

10/28/2014: Interview - approved pending final background check; online status updated that night

11/1/2014: Welcome letter

11/4/2014: GC in hand

ROC

8/13/2016: Sent I-751 Package

8/15/2016: Package received at CSC

8/17/2016: Check cashed

8/19/2016: NOA1

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Chantel and Pedro- I don't think they are fake, but I do think they (and perhaps the families) are hamming it up for the camera.... that whole thing about not going to the wedding, and then the brother coming at the last second? They do seem to have some money, but it could also be that Chantel is left some money by an older relative, trust fund style. MY first husband came into a trust fund age 25, when we were already married, and legally I would have been entitled to half because we didn't have a pre-nup (I didn't take it- we had no kids and I had the better job when we divorced, there was no point).

Nicole and Azan- I don't think he is scamming, or at least was not at the beginning, I remember his reaction when he saw her and that she was bigger than he expected. I do think it is a little odd that he stays with her, he may be weighing his options by now; if they do go for the visa, I cannot see them staying together, their personalities seem very different. I like that for the first time in this show really (though I did not watch every episode till this season), they show a bit of the reality of a K1, with the discussion on the I-134 with mom.

Alla and Matt- I really like those two, especially Alla, and I like that they keep the kid out of most of the shots. Hope it works out for them.

Loren and Alexi- that is the one I am wondering if it is fake. Not the relationship, but the whole "no one will be at the wedding- oh look, everyone is here!", especially as very few of the supposedly disapproving friends were shown on camera.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Chantel and Pedro- I don't think they are fake, but I do think they (and perhaps the families) are hamming it up for the camera.... that whole thing about not going to the wedding, and then the brother coming at the last second? They do seem to have some money, but it could also be that Chantel is left some money by an older relative, trust fund style. MY first husband came into a trust fund age 25, when we were already married, and legally I would have been entitled to half because we didn't have a pre-nup (I didn't take it- we had no kids and I had the better job when we divorced, there was no point).

In Texas inheritance is considered separate property even in though we are a community property state. I did find it odd the parents wanting a prenup, and she even admits she is broke. From talking to a few lawyers a pre nup is not going to be valid if the the person signing it doesn't go to a separate lawyer and get advice first before signing

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

In Texas inheritance is considered separate property even in though we are a community property state. I did find it odd the parents wanting a prenup, and she even admits she is broke. From talking to a few lawyers a pre nup is not going to be valid if the the person signing it doesn't go to a separate lawyer and get advice first before signing

Yes I think we saw that one of the previous seasons with the older man and his Filipino 19-year-old girlfriend. He had to hire her own lawyer to explain the parameters of the prenup with her. so that prenup between Chantel and Pedro isn't worth the paper it's written on. I think that Chantel's parents should be smart enough to realize that so that whole prenup/wedding scenario thing was fake, their relationship may not be, but that was totally made for the camera. That's the impression I got.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Matt has been married three times for the right reasons and it hasn't worked out for him so maybe he is trying something new, just like America!

haha..I see what you did there.

10/29/16....I-129F mailed to Lewisville, TX
10/31/16....Delivered at Dallas Lock Box - per USPS

11/02/16....NOA1 Date on Hard Copy Notice
11/03/16....NOA1 Text and Email. Case sent to CSC
11/07/16....NOA1 Hard Copy Received

xx/xx/xx....NOA2 Text and Email

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

OMG Jorge.."The heart wants what the heart wants" Anfisa....side eyes rolling

She is just such a miserable cow. He tells her that he loves her and she has no response

Edited by moemac59

NATURALIZATION -WOOOHOO

Final paperwork sent to lawyer - 14-Dec-2015

GC-Date: Resident Since 02/13/2013

Sent: N-400 Sent 12/21/2015
NOA: 12/24/2015

Biometrics: 01/20/2016
In Line: 01/25/2016
Int Ltr: 01/28/2016
Interview: 03/08/2016
Oath: 04/14/2016
Field Office: Buffalo NY