Sarah_Marcus

receive the green card after arrival, share your OS155A status

1,149 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cyprus
Timeline
On 10/21/2016 at 8:57 AM, deweyjhawar said:

Hey checking in. I paid the fees after arrival in the us. Status showed that card is being produced and now it gives error. User defined. Help!!

Please how do I check it online help me with the site and please do not be angry I paid $445 online I don't know if my green card fee is among just clarify me or someone with idea ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
9 hours ago, Madufor Uzoma A said:

Please how do I check it online help me with the site and please do not be angry I paid $445 online I don't know if my green card fee is among just clarify me or someone with idea ?

Hi did you confirm your identity on the myaccount.uscis.gov page? Once you do that the IOE tracking number for I-555 will appear automatically. If not you can manually add the IOE tracking number to the old case status page egov.uscis.gov.

But question, if you don't mind me asking, when and how did you pay the $445?

Timeline
28 minutes ago, Bking said:

Hi did you confirm your identity on the myaccount.uscis.gov page? Once you do that the IOE tracking number for I-555 will appear automatically. If not you can manually add the IOE tracking number to the old case status page egov.uscis.gov.

That was when I was filling my ceac online me and my wife paid $445, $125 for my wife $325 my 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
10 hours ago, Madufor Uzoma A said:

Please how do I check it online help me with the site and please do not be angry I paid $445 online I don't know if my green card fee is among just clarify me or someone with idea 

the $445 you paid is not for the Visa, i guess it's the combination of affidavit of support fee which is $120 and the DS-260 Visa application fee of $325. you now have to pay the green card fee of $220 and you will receive a receipt number starting with IOE to check the status of the green card. 

Edited by SenoJ

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Madufor Uzoma A said:

That was when I was filling my ceac online me and my wife paid $445, $125 for my wife $325 my 

There is another fee $220 form I-155A that you're going to have to pay now 

Timeline
On 4/6/2020 at 9:16 AM, Bking said:

what is IEO and how can i get it

Timeline
Just now, Madufor Uzoma A said:

what is IEO and how can i get it

So just like your case number when you just file the case, there's an IOE number after you pay and file form I-155. If you sign on to the my account (the new case status site) and chose to verify your identity, it should pop up automatically as long as you already paid for it.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Bking said:

So just like your case number when you just file the case, there's an IOE number after you pay and file form I-155. If you sign on to the my account (the new case status site) and chose to verify your identity, it should pop up automatically as long as you already paid for it.

so will i use my case id to sign on or with my invoice id

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Bking said:

You register/sign up with your email address 

sorry please what is A number where can i find it thanks sorry is if i can have your number i will be happy

Edited by Madufor Uzoma A

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Madufor Uzoma A said:

sorry please what is A number where can i find it thanks sorry is if i can have your number i will be happy

No it's fine, I understand the confusion. Originally it's at the bottom of the electronic receipt you would have received from the pay.gov site. If not I recommend giving the a call and they can walk you through how the setup will go.

Timeline
17 hours ago, brendaaa said:

Anyone received their GC lately? my status is stuck on Card being produced for week now :(

I have been stuck at 'In Process'. Guess the guys are slowed down with the pandemic.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
1 hour ago, Bking said:

I have been stuck at 'In Process'. Guess the guys are slowed down with the pandemic.

They're still at work.

April 03 card being produced 

April 07 card was mailed 

April 08 card was picked up by USPS, and is expected to be delivered tomorrow. 

20200409_115709.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.