Tony Antony

Applying for green card

32 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

If you are posting on this forum, it is up to the mods to decide, not USCIS. Case isn't closed sunshine, and you know, if you want help in the future, I would suggest you modulate your tone. A lot.

What you are suggesting, and intending to attempt is fraud. Read the TOS.

I would suggest you do the same too sunshine. I wasn't replying to you sunshine. I thought this was a professional forum. As am US Army vet, I find this reply disgusting.

I would suggest you do the same too sunshine. I wasn't replying to you sunshine. I thought this was a professional forum. As am US Army vet, I find this reply disgusting.

Perfectly acceptable response on my part.. I am not attempting to void the TOS. This forum is a DIY forum. Not professionals. Good people who have been here more than five minutes and know what is what.

I have no idea what your status as an army vet has to do with the price of apples. None the less, my former Marine would like it very much if you would not behave in a manner disrespecting your service.

I can explain it to you. But I can't understand it for you.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

What on earth has you military background got to do with anything?

Noa 1 August 15th 2011
Noa 2 March 2nd

NVC case numbers March 22nd
My sons AOS and IV bill paid March 23rd (status in progress)
My sons AOS and IV bill shows as paid March 26
My IV bill paid March 26
Both packages sent on March 26
My IV bill shows as paid on March 27th
CC on both cases March 30

Current record holder of fastest through the NVC :D

Medical exam in Stockholm April 13th
Interview on May 16th !!!

POE Anchorage July 12th!! 2012

July 2015 n-400 in the mail

September 2015, interview

October 23rd 2015, Oath ceremony!!!!!​​

Timeline

Perfectly acceptable response on my part.. I am not attempting to void the TOS. This forum is a DIY forum. Not professionals. Good people who have been here more than five minutes and know what is what.

I have no idea what your status as an army vet has to do with the price of apples. None the less, my former Marine would like it very much if you would not behave in a manner disrespecting your service.

Exactly my point. Disrespecting other people is not what army or marines is about.

What on earth has you military background got to do with anything?

If I have to explain it to you,

It's about standing up for what you believe in.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

If I have to explain it to you,

It's about standing up for what you believe in.

Fraud?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Just ask the MIL to tell the CBP officer truthfully that she is coming to US to stay and adjust status.

Problem solved :)

Even better if she has everything that she owns with her as well.

Timeline

Just ask the MIL to tell the CBP officer truthfully that she is coming to US to stay and adjust status.

Problem solved :)

Finally, some real answers.

Don't forget the cat.

No cat, she does have a dog. Would that work smart a$$?

Good night all, it's been fun.

Timeline

Finally, some real answers.

No cat, she does have a dog. Would that work smart a$$?

Merrytooth is baiting you as it'd be a rejection and a quick trip back home if she did that.

And that's some nice respect there. Must be the military training.

Edited by Transborderwife

Timeline

You can stand all you want, it is still illegal to enter on a tourist visa with the intent to adjust...

Did your mil tell the co about her plans when she applied for her visa?

Noa 1 August 15th 2011
Noa 2 March 2nd

My IV bill paid March 26

Timeline

You can stand all you want, it is still illegal to enter on a tourist visa with the intent to adjust...

Did your mil tell the co about her plans when she applied for her visa?

She's coming over to be a babysitter. So double the immigration violations. Check out OP's other threads.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

She's coming over to be a babysitter. So double the immigration violations. Check out OP's other threads.

I thought the Military had a Honour Code?

We are having a baby in 8 months, and I would like to bring my wife's mother to U.S to care for the baby.

Here we are.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

Oh now I remember this guy...smh

Noa 1 August 15th 2011
Noa 2 March 2nd

My IV bill paid March 26

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

getting in before thread is locked. OP, whether you like it or NOT. ENTERING THE UNITED STATES WITH A VISITOR VISA WITH THE INTENT TO STAY AND ADJUST STATUS IS IMMIGRATION FRAUD. WHEN YOU MIL IS DENIED FOR COMMITTING IMMIGRATION FRAUD SHE WILL BE PERMANENTLY BANNED FROM THE UNITED STATES FOR LIFE WITH NO APPEAL. Now do you understand????????????

Oh yeah, HAVING HER COME ON A VISITOR VISA TO BE YOUR BABYSITTER IS ALSO IMMIGRATION FRAUD. WORKING WHILE IN THE US ON A VISITOR VISA, PAID OR NOT IS IMMIGRATION FRAUD. AND YES, BABYSITTING FOR FAMILY IS CONSIDERED WORK. Do you understand that part, too?

Just because you want things a certain way doesn't mean you will get your way. Attempting to circumvent US immigration laws to get you MIL here will result in a permanent ban, as in FOREVER. So go ahead and try, then come back and tell us how your wife feels when the only way she will be able to see her mother again is if she visits her in India.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.