Selmaben

How much time should get engaged after metting

62 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Do you have any idea if Algeria and morroco are easier than tunisia or same thing?

They are not. But that won't help you anyway if they were unless you are citizen of those countries.

Was it my package you were talking about?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

What is hard country to get visa from?

Do you have any idea if Algeria and morocco are better in visa than tunisia or same thing?

Exampled of easy countries: Europe, Philippines, Australia.

Examples of hard countries: Africa, the Middle East

Countries that does not have a lot of people trying to commit fraud are considered "easy" and those countries where people are often trying to commit fraud or consider "hard".

Timeline

Please can i know wich kind of proofs yout put in your application?

A fantastic idea would be to get your significant other on here and read about types of evidence. If you can't do a simple forum search or some poking around for it, it might be better for someone a little more fluent and organized to do so.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

The fantastic idea that you don't replay to people that didn't ask you :)

A fantastic idea would be to get your significant other on here and read about types of evidence. If you can't do a simple forum search or some poking around for it, it might be better for someone a little more fluent and organized to do so.

Timeline

That attitude won't get you far my friend. You asked for advice, proper response is thank you.

Timeline

Did you google translate that? This is exactly why your significant other needs to be here. :)

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I don't thinck that ur fast I and my fiancé we meet in two month get engaged in the third month now our application is approved from uscis and we have save time he didn't have time to visite me again so if u see that the persons is the right persone for you don't waste time specially if ur application go to Vermont or Texas service center oh my gosh they are slooooooooooow than California is the bestie one quick have a good luck

Timeline

Keep in mind that getting approved by USCIS is the easy part because they will be completely fine with the minimal requirements, it's the embassy stage that is the hardest part.

Timeline

I didn't mean anything by my message i appreciate your help and thank you very much for answering me without return just because you know that i am in need of your help

I answered the message of N-O-I-A

The fact that i asked wich kind of proofs people put in the application doesn't mean that i did not do a "simple research" and that i am not fluent or not organised,i am just seeking to know the smallest information that can help me so if you want to help me than thank you to put your advice respectfully

Otherwise if i didn't understand well your meaning than i am sorry

But i am not in any way making a poor attitude i am so thankful for your help all

Edited by Selmaben

Timeline

I don't thinck that ur fast I and my fiancé we meet in two month get engaged in the third month now our application is approved from uscis and we have save time he didn't have time to visite me again so if u see that the persons is the right persone for you don't waste time specially if ur application go to Vermont or Texas service center oh my gosh they are slooooooooooow than California is the bestie one quick have a good luck

Hi,our application will be in Dallas

You are morrocan i am so interested to know if you got the visa

I am Tunisian :)...so afraid of fraud suspicions :(

Timeline

Your application will not be in Dallas. Again read up on what is going on. Every I-129F is just being sent to a lockbox in TX. That has nothing to do with where you are being processed

Your application will not be in Dallas.

All applications get sent to the Texas Lockbox. That is not the same thing as the Texas Service Center. Since early last year all applications are then collected from the Texas Lockbox and being routed to California Service Center.

Our Journey Timeline  - Immigration and the Health Exchange Price of Love in the UK Thinking of Returning to UK?

First met: 12/31/04 - Engaged: 9/24/09
Filed I-129F: 10/4/14 - Packet received: 10/7/14
NOA 1 email + ARN assigned: 10/10/14 (hard copy 10/17/14)
Touched on website (fixed?): 12/9/14 - Poked USCIS: 4/1/15
NOA 2 email: 5/4/15 (hard copy 5/11/15)
Sent to NVC: 5/8/15 - NVC received + #'s assigned: 5/15/15 (estimated)
NVC sent: 5/19/15 - London received/ready: 5/26/15
Packet 3: 5/28/15 - Medical: 6/16/15
Poked London 7/1/15 - Packet 4: 7/2/15
Interview: 7/30/15 - Approved!
AP + Issued 8/3/15 - Visa in hand (depot): 8/6/15
POE: 8/27/15

Wedding: 9/30/15

Filed I-485, I-131, I-765: 11/7/15

Packet received: 11/9/15

NOA 1 txt/email: 11/15/15 - NOA 1 hardcopy: 11/19/15

Bio: 12/9/15

EAD + AP approved: 1/25/16 - EAD received: 2/1/16

RFE for USCIS inability to read vax instructions: 5/21/16 (no e-notification & not sent from local office!)

RFE response sent: 6/7/16 - RFE response received 6/9/16

AOS approved/card in production: 6/13/16  

NOA 2 hardcopy + card sent 6/17/16

Green Card received: 6/18/16

USCIS 120 day reminder notice: 2/22/18

Filed I-751: 5/2/18 - Packet received: 5/4/18

NOA 1:  5/29/18 (12 mo ext) 8/13/18 (18 mo ext)  - Bio: 6/27/18

Transferred: Potomac Service Center 3/26/19

Approved/New Card Produced status: 4/25/19 - NOA2 hardcopy 4/29/19

10yr Green Card Received: 5/2/19 with error >_<

N400 : 7/16/23 - Oath : 10/19/23

Timeline

Your application will not be in Dallas.

All applications get sent to the Texas Lockbox. That is not the same thing as the Texas Service Center. Since early last year all applications are then collected from the Texas Lockbox and being routed to California Service Center.

But we mail the application to Dallas? (My fiancé adress in nyc)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.