Selmaben

How much time should get engaged after metting

62 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

Ok i understand you but what this can change in my application ?should i wait more time and have more visits because i am Tunisian ?

I really don't understand what my country has to do with the best time of sending the application,wether i will get the visa or not i have to pass by this step!!

Some countries have had a lot of people trying to commit fraud which have made it really hard for others in the same country to get a visa. One of those countries is Tunisia so you'll be scrutinized more. People from low fraud countries such as most european countries are not scrutinized so much. So yeah, where you come from has a lot to do with it. That's why we recommend looking at how others from Tunisia did it.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

As a student i have the right to renew my residence each year,i think that this fact helps with the application it is better than if i was living in tunisia,no?

Ok so we have a plan to make tourist visa to USA so i can go and pass some time with my fiancé in summer,do you think it is better ,this will delay a bit the application and will give us more time to make more pictures and get more evidence in our file

What do you guys think about this?it will help? Or it will be jusy waste of time? ?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

As a student i have the right to renew my residence each year,i think that this fact helps with the application it is better than if i was living in tunisia,no?

Ok so we have a plan to make tourist visa to USA so i can go and pass some time with my fiancé in summer,do you think it is better ,this will delay a bit the application and will give us more time to make more pictures and get more evidence in our file

What do you guys think about this?it will help? Or it will be jusy waste of time? ?

No like I said just because you are living in France doesn't make you from France you'll still be Tunisian.

Like this: If I moved to america on a student visa. That would not make me american or give me the rights of an american. I would still be danish.

It will never be a waste of time to spend more time together. You haven't been together for that long so i would be good both for you and the process.

Edited by Georgia16

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

Only thing it will help you with is staying in France. It's not going to change the fact that you're from Tunisia.

Yes, try and spend as much time face to face as you can but please understand that you need to read up on how it is for other people from Tunisia or you risk getting a visa denial.

Timeline

Only thing it will help you with is staying in France. It's not going to change the fact that you're from Tunisia.

Yes, try and spend as much time face to face as you can but please understand that you need to read up on how it is for other people from Tunisia or you risk getting a visa denial.

I am trying to find forums but it is really rare north africains wich marry to us citizens ,if they marry a strenger it is generally french ?

Timeline

I am trying to find forums but it is really rare north africains wich marry to us citizens ,if they marry a strenger it is generally french ?

There are many in here.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/97-middle-east-and-north-africa/

Edited by Georgia16

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I met my husband online last may 2014 he visited me for the first time july 2014 same time got engaged right away then he went back for the second time last november 2014 then we filed k1 visa december 2014 got approved by january 2015 did the paper work n medical n interview last week of march 2015 got my visa on first week of april 2015 n he went back to my country for the 3rd time to pick me up 2nd week of april n june 2015 we got married.. no rfe no glitches no hard queations during my interview which lasted for 3 minutes... just as long u got all the documents needed n evidence of bonafide relationship u wont have to worry

Timeline

I met my husband online last may 2014 he visited me for the first time july 2014 same time got engaged right away then he went back for the second time last november 2014 then we filed k1 visa december 2014 got approved by january 2015 did the paper work n medical n interview last week of march 2015 got my visa on first week of april 2015 n he went back to my country for the 3rd time to pick me up 2nd week of april n june 2015 we got married.. no rfe no glitches no hard queations during my interview which lasted for 3 minutes... just as long u got all the documents needed n evidence of bonafide relationship u wont have to worry

Well you can't really compare the Philippines and Tunisia ;)

Edited by Georgia16

Timeline

Well you can't really compare the Philippines and Tunisia ;)

Lol why not to compare philippin and Tunisia ,philippin is not europe or australia,it is a country in difficults too..

Timeline

Lol why not to compare philippin and Tunisia ,philippin is not europe or australia,it is a country in difficults too..

No, it's a easy country to get a visa from...

Edited by Georgia16

Timeline

No it's a easy county to get a visa from...

What is hard country to get visa from?

Do you have any idea if Algeria and morocco are better in visa than tunisia or same thing?

Edited by Selmaben

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.