walran

Why so few I-129F's approved in November??

22 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Nepal
Timeline

csc_i129f_approvals.gif

Looking at this graph it seemed like there was a pretty level number of applications approved right up until November and then it tapered of to a third seemingly overnight! Why would this be..?

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Nepal
Timeline

File quickly! The time really sucks and I see the "one" person that got their visa in "70 days" on Igor's list and then a "few" in 130-150 days and then there are quite a few that are 180-300 days... Seems like there are no clear timetables no matter how perfect your file or packet..;)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from K1 Process to K1 Progress Forum~

~Inquiry about case filing and status~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

When I look at Igor's List, it seems that the last 10 cases approved were all touched in November 2015 for CSC.

Signature coming soon...

I think they are almost all of them going there now aren't they..?

I think so. I haven't read about a service center reversal yet. Hopefully they keep going to CSC!

Signature coming soon...

I could be wrong, but it seems that the chart is saying that of the VJ K-1 petitions, about 25% of the November 2015 filers have been processed. If this is true, then CSC is still moving at a pretty nice clip.

Signature coming soon...

Well I'm not 100% on how it works, but on the bottom of the charts it mentions NOA-1 dates.

If this chart is keeping track of when petitions with NOA-1 dates in the respective months are being approved, then some November-dated petitions are still being processed as November just ended 18 days ago.

It make sense that it's the way it's done, because it would explain why there are none in the "December" category. I know people who have gotten their NOA-2 in December, but these were for petitions with November/late October NOA-1 dates.

Does that make sense? I think I did a poor job explaining it, sorry!

Edited by MorganandMichael

~*INTENT IS DETERMINED AT POE*~

Forever wishing for an eye-roll reaction.

K-1 Visa~
9/28/2015 - I-129f Packet Mailed to Texas Lockbox
10/1/2015 - NOA 1 Email - I-129f sent to California Service Center
10/8/2015 - NOA 1 Hard Copy
10/27/2015 - NOA 2
11/21/2015 - Packet 3 Received
1/08/2916 - Medical! Lots of jabs >.>
2/23/2016 - APPROVED!
6/20/2016 - POE
7/29/2016 - Married ❤️

~*Approval 146 Days from NOA1*~

AOS ~
9/9/2016 - AOS/AP/EAD packet mailed to Chicago Lockbox
9/11/2016 - Delivered to Chicago Lockbox
9/20/2016 - Received Text/Email NOA1
9/23/2016 - Hard Copy NOA1s
10/12/2016 - Biometrics Appointment
11/04/2016 - AP Status "Approved" EAD "Date of Birth Updated"
11/18/2016 - Received EAD/AP Combo Card!
12/23/2016 - Received Green Card

~*Green Card 95 Days from NOA1*~

ROC~

10/12/2018 - Mailed ROC Packet

11/8/2018 - NOA-1 

7/5/2019 - Biometrics

~*STILL WAITING 607+ Days since NOA*~

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

Well one reason good be that there's a lot of holidays in November and December: Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah etc. A lot of people take time off so that could effect the amount of cases processed.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

i would forget applying for K1 visa at this point and just marry and go for CR 1

Why? Times for K1 are completely fine. Anyone who says they're not clearly haven't been on here long. You should have seen the times last year before they finally sent over files from Texas to California... Texas is trailing again but hopefully they will send some files over to the other centers again. But it isn't bad. They're just a few months behind.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Guatemala
Timeline

They are slowing way down due to the holidays....

Hopefully not because of the whole K1 process being reviewed due to recent events.

K1 Visa

I-129F Sent: 2015-11-12 I-129F NOA1 notice: 2015-11-18 I-129F NOA2 approval: 2015-12-21 I-129F NOA2 hardcopy: 2015-12-27

NVC case number-hard copy arrived: 2016-1-21 Case arrived at GUA embassy: 2016-1-19 Packet 3 Email Recceived: 2016-1-27

Medical: 2016-2-3

Interview: 2016-2-26 Approved!

Visa in hand: 2016-3-3

POE: 2016-3-23

Married: 2016-3-25 (L)

AOS

AOS filed and delivered: 2016-4-18

Check cashed by USCIS: 2016-5-4

Text notification received: 2016-5-5

NOA arrived in mail for AOS, EAD, AP: 2016-5-7

Biometrics Appointment: 2016-5-24

Service request created by me since we have not heard anything about EAD: 2016-7-12

Status changed to EAD card being produced: 2016-7-21

Received EAD Card and AP in mail: 2016-7-28

Interview for Green card -  Approved: 2016-9-15

Received Green card: 2016-10-9

Done and in love (L)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

I'm Nov 2 receipt. I've pulled what I think is every K-1 petition for Nov 2. 150 total. I check every night on each one. I also have 20 petitions on my USCIS case tracker app that I watch to see movement, very little to none.

Reviews occurred for 30% of the K-1s on the dates guessed by VJ of Dec 4-7. The remaining have been touched at a very slow rate, 1-2 approvals per day, until 16 Dec when RFE have been going out 5 on 16th, 5 on 17th. I haven't seen anymore approvals for Nov 2 receipt. There are still a lot outstanding.

In our Nov forum we have a very smart guy who created a program to check daily on a specific number of K-1. He's showing 40% for Nov 2, and the rest of the days less.

So Nov has not been completed, not even close.

For Information: Igor's list does not list out all the petitions for any specific date. Those are only the ones where members have provided the information. It is does not query the USCIS database.

"MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR"

//www.facebook.com/Novi29F/

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.