duckhunter1

Parents blocked her from coming

66 posts in this topic

on a separate note, my Filipina-fiance read this too and she said that not all Filipina are bloodsucker and moneygrabbers and there are many good people in her country. So there is still hope for happiness. As for the idea that all foreigners support Filipinas, she makes more $$$ than I do yearly. So at least I know she isnt after my $$$.

You all are funny telling me all this stuff. Yes I've moved on and have met someone else. Planning a trip to Phil. in November now to meet her.

Just so you know, my attorney says this civil case will be simple simple to win. What will happen is that she won't be able to pay it, could get in some trouble but no likely. But perhaps years from now she will be with a foreigner and prepare for a flight to his country. Upon boarding the aircraft she will be stopped and not allowed to fly unless the case is settled, at which time the new bf/fiance will have to pay it, which he'll want to know what's going one. Then I would likely get paid and she would have explaining to do. There's a method to my planning it's not revenge I just want my money back. Her trickery and deceit created a combination of sadness and anger. One always reaps what is sown.

Let me remove my palm from my face so I can type now, Try this, since you already met someone else, ask yourself why do you want to marry a girl from Philippines so bad that you will marry someone you don't even know? You should be marrying because you cant live without someone, not sitting on a computer searching philippine dating sites, hell theres alot of third world countries with hot girls who will be happy to screw you over for money. It is obvious you didnt know the first girl, or you would have known she was just playing with you. Just because a girl is beautiful doesnt mean she is gonna be beautiful inside as well......I really hope you get to know this next girl better then you did the first. You have no one to blame but yourself on this.....Yea she is a shitty excuse for a human being, but as you mentioned before about how poor she is, who can blame her for taking something that you willingly gave?

dg71gl.jpg8xovp4.jpg

Filed: Timeline

My x now sits in a Philippines prison serving a 2 year sentence for the crime of Estafa. I am tired of you people blaming me and making all these negative comments regarding my this and my that. She not only was a shitty person but she committed a crime. I will visit her in prison when I arrive in November. Justice served regardless of your negative comments!

My x now sits in a Philippines prison serving a 2 year sentence for the crime of Estafa. I am tired of you people blaming me and making all these negative comments regarding my this and my that. She not only was a shitty person but she committed a crime. I will visit her in prison when I arrive in November. Justice served regardless of your negative comments!

Estafa generally refers to business matters, checks, banks, signatures etc. the clause about fraud could apply but hardly, I have a hard time believing they locked her up for taking you for a ride financially, not out of the realm of possibilities, I just dont believe it, My advice, spend some time in the Philippines and get to know the next girl,

dg71gl.jpg8xovp4.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Who's "you people". I believe it was you who started the negative vibe of lawsuits and revenge. We all were just trying to give you a positive notion of moving on with life and being more careful next time. But hey if visiting her in jail floats ur boat, as someone else said more power to you. Personally I don't waste precious time and energy on that negativity. I let Jah handle it. That's time you could spend getting to know ur new love. Smh

Best of Luck!

Amazing. Got through the court system in 30 days (or less).. in the Philippines yet. Person was charged, tried, convicted, sentenced and is now in prison... Now that is an efficient legal system.

That's what I was thinking as well. Does he not know that we deal with someone from the Philippines every single day and know more about the legal system than he thinks? IF she is in prison then she had another case against her from someone or the attorney is lying to you. I say this because the Philippines court system is not like this at all. There have been case on going for literally a decade with no resolution yet, and this is after almost all the criminals spill their guts on tv about how they did the crime.

So what is really going on?

This is just funny and sad now. I know you are blinded by satisfaction or whatever, because I assume you would know a little bit of the country that your girlfriend or ex is from an have been there enough to see that the only thing that will happen in 30 days or less a lawyer accepting a case. How much was a high-profile lawyer anyway? And did they ask for you to pay fee after fee after fee for things you never heard of and fees to file everything? Hank, I would like to purchase that beachfront AZ home you are selling ! :-)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

access-stairway-fairplay-colorado-954x44

Fairplay Beach, just under 10,000ft.

Edited by Boiler

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.