Saylin

NVC Filers - April 2015

669 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

WHOOOOOAAAAAAAAA. I just saw the 3 N/As 10 minutes ago. will call NVC to confirm now. Finally I have landed. Scan Date 03/20/ 2015.

Wow. Congratulations.

12/08/2014 TSC approved I-130.

12/12/2014 TSC shipped case to NVC.

12/19/2014 NVC received.

01/26/2015 Case # assigned and completed DS-261.

01/30/2015 Received AOS invoice and paid.

02/02/2015 Mailed AOS + IV packets

02/10/2015 Scan date for AOS + IV packets

03/23/2015 Received a checklist for AOS

03/27/2015 Mailed checklist response

03/30/2015 Checklist scan date

04/22/2015 Case completed at NVC

WHOOOOOAAAAAAAAA. I just saw the 3 N/As 10 minutes ago. will call NVC to confirm now. Finally I have landed. Scan Date 03/20/ 2015.

oh that's great news!!!!

congrats!!!

USCIS
30 Jan 2014 - Sent I-130
03 Feb 2014- NOA1

10 months of bologna, we cannot believe this, nor will you if you knew
02 Dec 2014- NOA2

NVC
30-Dec 2014 case received
10-Feb 2015 case and iin # assigned
10-Feb 2015 completed ds 261
11-Feb 2015 paid AOS fee
11-Feb 2015 welcome letter rec'd
15-Feb 2015 emailed AOS & IV package info
19-Feb 2015 paid IV fee
23-Feb 2015 submitted ds260
07-Apr 2015 CC :dancing:
26-May 2015. interview--approval

28-May 2015 noon visa in hand!!

POE-??

Hi ALL!

Im back to visajourney after years. now its my Mom's I130 for my dad. this is the place where you can breath "hope" during the whole process..LOL!

My MOM filed i130 last March (NOA 3/05/2015) and just last Saturday she got the NOA2 with notice date of 04/02/2015.

I was expecting this will take months with the USCIS but my moms papers are now forwarded to NVC. we got all very excited about this.. now we are following the flow chart posted on the 1st page and hopefully this goes smooth and fast!

Advance "Thanks" for my future question i know there will be a lot coming and good luck to those in the process too.

welcome back and good luck with your mom's I 130 for your dad!

should be a quicker process here....and a tip...snail mail is working A LOT quicker than EP so opt for that. Also, NVC no longer requires originals....only copies. saylin's wiki is awesome as is her first page on this monthly NVC thread.

good luck

USCIS
30 Jan 2014 - Sent I-130
03 Feb 2014- NOA1

10 months of bologna, we cannot believe this, nor will you if you knew
02 Dec 2014- NOA2

NVC
30-Dec 2014 case received
10-Feb 2015 case and iin # assigned
10-Feb 2015 completed ds 261
11-Feb 2015 paid AOS fee
11-Feb 2015 welcome letter rec'd
15-Feb 2015 emailed AOS & IV package info
19-Feb 2015 paid IV fee
23-Feb 2015 submitted ds260
07-Apr 2015 CC :dancing:
26-May 2015. interview--approval

28-May 2015 noon visa in hand!!

POE-??

welcome back and good luck with your mom's I 130 for your dad!

should be a quicker process here....and a tip...snail mail is working A LOT quicker than EP so opt for that. Also, NVC no longer requires originals....only copies. saylin's wiki is awesome as is her first page on this monthly NVC thread.

good luck

Thanks for the shout-out :)

Keep in mind, EP is not available to everyone ;) According to that poster's timeline, they're going through the Philippines, which isn't eligible for EP yet :no: So they have no choice but to do snail mail.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Wow. My scan date is Mar 19th. Still nothing now. So worry that I may get a checklist. :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I want to ask about those N/A's everybody waits for. Where should they appear exactly? I have two CEAC pages where I login - one sign-in page to pay fees, another one IVSummary.aspx. Which one should show N/A's?

Just now I signed-in on IV Summary page and AOS fee changed to N/A, but IV fee still shows as paid, so what does that mean? Is it half-CC?

My checklist scan date is 03/22, I have not seen CCs from 03/22 yet.

If anybody is wondering - checklist was for missing documentation. Business license for my wife was lost, after I asked for admin review - they have found it. But since I have sent a copy of it by mail they still needed another 45 days to review my mail. Only to find another copy of what they had already - TADAAAA!

Please tell me what single N/A on AOS means, and why IV still shows paid? Should I call?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

I want to ask about those N/A's everybody waits for. Where should they appear exactly? I have two CEAC pages where I login - one sign-in page to pay fees, another one IVSummary.aspx. Which one should show N/A's?

Just now I signed-in on IV Summary page and AOS fee changed to N/A, but IV fee still shows as paid, so what does that mean? Is it half-CC?

My checklist scan date is 03/22, I have not seen CCs from 03/22 yet.

If anybody is wondering - checklist was for missing documentation. Business license for my wife was lost, after I asked for admin review - they have found it. But since I have sent a copy of it by mail they still needed another 45 days to review my mail. Only to find another copy of what they had already - TADAAAA!

Please tell me what single N/A on AOS means, and why IV still shows paid? Should I call?

My understanding is that when the AOS fee changes to N/A, that's a CC. So congratulations! Call at 7:00 am to confirm.

Edited by ascm18h

@ Saylin how would we know that our ds261 was already reviewed? I filled up the ds261 on April 2, 2015 and aos still unpaid but will pay it this week. The NVC will review the ds261 after its paid?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Please share the latest spreadsheet, My Scan date was Mar 13, 2015, can anyone tell me how long it takes to get the interview date or confirmation email, i got the confirmation of case complete over the phone on Apr 09, 2015 but I wont get excited until i receive anything in written.

Also tell me when should I go for medical test? will i get any letter for it or no?

Please share the latest spreadsheet, My Scan date was Mar 13, 2015, can anyone tell me how long it takes to get the interview date or confirmation email, i got the confirmation of case complete over the phone on Apr 09, 2015 but I wont get excited until i receive anything in written.

Also tell me when should I go for medical test? will i get any letter for it or no?

Hey there mate,

When I asked NVC about how long it takes to get an interview date after cc they just said that it depends on the country and that I could try call the specific embassy if I wanted. As for the medical I went for mine today even though I don't have cc as they said that was ok and that it's valid for 3 months. So this way I have it done and out of the way.

Our original scan date was Feb 17th but had two checklists with our new scan date now being April 6th so hopefully they fly through everyone else's as they confirmed that it is 45 days since the latest scan date even if it was a checklist.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I just received confirmation email and instructed to wait for interview schedule. Hoping to get the date in May.

Where can i find my country's authorized physicians for medical examination, please guide am i following the right path?

http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/immigrate/immigrant-process/interview/prepare/medical-examination.html

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.