GMLove

What was the first thing you did when you got there?

12 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I think I will kiss my fiancée!

Paul (UK) and Brianna (USA) <3

January 2012 - Met in Manchester, UK

29th Sept 2014 - Sent I-129F

8th Oct 2014 - NOA1 received by email/text

9th Nov 2014 - *Officially* engaged in Edinburgh, UK

28th Dec 2014 - Visited Brianna in the US for 10 days

17th April 2015 - Visited Brianna in the US for 1 month

21st May 2015 - NOA2 received by email (225 days)

8th June 2015 - Sent to NVC (19 days)

15th June 2015 - Received by NVC (8 days)

16th June 2015 - Case number assigned

18th June 2015 - Left NVC

22nd June 2015 - Medical

23rd June 2015 - ​Received at London

23rd June 2015 - DS-160 submitted

28th June 2015 - Readinesss form submitted

29th June 2015 - Received packet 3

14th July 2015 - Received packet 4

6th August 2015 - Interview - Approved!

12th August 2015 - AP

13th August 2015 - Issued

18th August 2015 - Visa delivered (Home delivery)

21st August 2015 - POE

1st October 2015 - Wedding!

20th October 2015 - Mailed adjustment of status application

27th November 2015 - Honeymoon! 9 days in U.S. Virgin Islands

I was in a uhaul... so we drove... for about 14 more hours? Then we slept because of 18 hours of driving. LOL

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Slovenia
Timeline

Ehm what is "UHaul"?:)

N-400 Timeline
04/02/19 N-400 Submitted online
04/22/19 Biometrics
11/05/19 Interview (Approved)

ROC Timeline

Service Center: California

08/11/17 I-751 Packet delivered to USCIS

09/18/17 Biometrics Appointment

08/17/18 2nd extension letter (additional 6 months)

11/02/18 New card is being  produced (Approved)

NVC
11-04-2014 NVC case receive

05-20-2015 Visa received

10-06-2015 Time to kick back and let it fly

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I think I will kiss the ground.

when you get out of the airplane, take your carry on to the rest room, wash face, fix hair.

many people forget this.

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

After a long day of traveling, lots of walking at LAX, the first thing I did on US ground was meet my future mother-in-law looking like a zombie from The Walking Dead, and her tight hug and the happiness on my husbands face made me forget how tired I was :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline

My future mother in law picked me up at the airport to make a surprise to my fiancé. I was waiting for him at home when he came back from work that day. Initially I told him I would arrive the week after, but I planned the surprise with his mom from the start :D The day after we went to apply for a SSN number.

• 4 weeks later...

Sleep. My now husband went to MÉxico for be with me in the POE after the K-1 interview in the consulate, we spent almost all day doing the trip to from El Paso, Tx to NC, so the first thing that we did was literally sleep and snor, lolz XD

event.png

Nov/28/2017 -- Mailed I- 751 ROC to USCIS Vermont Service Center via USPS.

Nov/30/2017 -- Package was delivered in USCIS Vermont Service Center via USPS.                                                                       

Dec/04/2017 --  Fee check cash out.  

Dec/07/2017 --  NOA 1 with December 01/2017 as the date.

Dec/23/2017 --  Biometrics letter dated December 15/2017 and appointment scheduled 01/02/2018 at 10 am. 

Jan/02/2018 --  Biometrics appointment at 10 am.      

Aug/11/2018 --  NOA 18 months extension letter dated Aug/06/2018   from Vermont Service Center.    

Feb/25/2018 -- Case received at local office (USCIS tracker- no letter not e-mail) 

Feb/27/2018 -- Case received at local office (USCIS tracker- no letter not e-mail) 

Jan/30/2019 -- Case Approved. New card is being produced (DHS- USCIS website & USCIS tracker)     

Feb/04/2019 --  Received  letter with Approval notice 1-797 (notice date Jan 30/2019).

Feb/05/2019 -- Green card in hand! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.