TBoneTX

Notice of Potential Interview Waiver Case [Part II]

4,633 posts in this topic

We were lucky that we weren't asked to redo the medical. My wife had her medical last June 2014 so would have been expired last month. In our RFE they only asked us for relationship proof and updated G-325As.

Hi, According to the USCIS web page, you have to apply before the year of your date of your medical exam and you have another year after applying for AOS in that case your medical exam expiration date would have been in September but anyway congrats!

Hi folks , finally i got what i was waiting for :) for more than 15 months , seems like i am very close to be Green lol I just checked my status this morning :

On July 27, 2015, we registered your permanent resident status and mailed you a Welcome Notice . Please follow the instructions in the notice. Your new permanent resident card should arrive by September 25, 2015, after this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move, go to

www.uscis.gov/addresschange

to give us your new mailing address..

Thanks for your helpful replies my VJ friends :)

Wish you all good luck

I will keep you updated

Yay, finally. Congrats!

Did you post your complaint on their Facebook official account?

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)

Just recieved a text msg with an update

Card has been sent to me

Waited about 3 weeks from approval

Yay, congrats! :joy: :joy: :joy: .

Thanks my friend :) I just added them to my page and the next day I got the approval lol It worked hhh thanks again

Yay, that's nice. I am happy it worked for you because the method definitely was worked for me, lol

Congrats again! :joy: :joy: :joy: .

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Yay, congrats! :joy: :joy: :joy: .

Yay, that's nice. I am happy it worked for you because the method definitely was worked for me, lol

Congrats again! :joy: :joy: :joy: .

Do you think we would get the green card by Saturday?

It's my mother bday n I would like to surprise her with her green card

Do you think we would get the green card by Saturday?

It's my mother bday n I would like to surprise her with her green card

I'm not sure. What does it say on your USCIS status?

If it says "Card Was Mailed", you can get it on Saturday. It's 3-day priority mail.

- Sun Tzu-

-Confucius-

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

Timeline

I'm not sure. What does it say on your USCIS status?

If it says "Card Was Mailed", you can get it on Saturday. It's 3-day priority mail.

On July 30, 2015, we mailed your new card for Receipt Number MSCxxxxxxxxx, to the address you gave us. If you do not receive your card by August 29, 2015, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request that we send your new card to you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

On July 30, 2015, we mailed your new card for Receipt Number MSCxxxxxxxxx, to the address you gave us. If you do not receive your card by August 29, 2015, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request that we send your new card to you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Yes, you should've received it on Saturday. I received mine on Saturday, last week!

And hey, happy birthday to your mom. It is a very nice birthday gift for her from you! (F)(L):luv:

- Sun Tzu-

-Confucius-

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

Timeline

Yes, you should've received it on Saturday. I received mine on Saturday, last week!

And hey, happy birthday to your mom. It is a very nice birthday gift for her from you! (F)(L):luv:

Thank you!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Awesome congrats! Can you update your timeline so I can look at it?

05-18-2022: Filed N-400 online. Received online NOA and Biometrics re-use.

06-03-2022: Interview scheduled (online notice).

06-10-2022: Interview letter received via USPS.

07-11-2022: Naturalization Interview

Click here for my full timeline of K1, AOS, ROC, and Naturalization
:time:--> http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Congratulations, your case has made it out of purgatory [The National Benefits Centre] and is en route to a random local office, probably located nowhere near you. An adjudication officer should pick it up in the next 30 to 60 days. Has your medical expired? Will you need to do a new one? This largely depends upon the mood of the adjudicating officer and the direction of the wind that day.

This is good news.

We called again yesterday and they confirmed it is in fact at the local office. Which one? No idea. Tier 2 agent said there is nothing we can do now but sit and wait some more and that we should have communication soon. My husband's medical expired in June...so we are now crossing our fingers we don't get an RFE for it. If we don't hear anything from USCIS in 3 weeks, we will put a 3rd service request. We are hoping we don't have to go there. This is so frustrating!

Congrats to everyone else seeing the green light at the end of the tunnel! We hope to join you guys soon!!!!!

Just received a letter from USCIS two days ago that says "potential for interview waiver". Although they did mention that it will take for about 6 months or so, how long did it take for those who had their AOS few years ago??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.