TBoneTX

Notice of Potential Interview Waiver Case [Part II]

4,633 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I am so happy for all of you guys :). Congrats !! but at the same time i am so sad for myself it looks like my case is taking the longest time ever :( I am April ,2014 AOS filer and i still havent heard anything from the USCIS ever since i sent my new medical exam beginning of last month (JUNE 6th) !! I have called and talked to an officer and she told me that i should wait 2 months and if i do not like waiting and want more infos i should make an infopass and go in person and ask what is going on with my case !

Is there anybody that filed April ,2014 and still haven't received the GC ?

Edited by belga

I am so happy for all of you guys :). Congrats !! but at the same time i am so sad for myself it looks like my case is taking the longest time ever :( I am April ,2014 AOS filer and i still havent heard anything from the USCIS ever since i sent my new medical exam beginning of last month (JUNE 6th) !! I have called and talked to an officer and she told me that i should wait 2 months and if i do not like waiting and want more infos i should make an infopass and go in person and ask what is going on with my case !

Oh, I am sorry to hear that. That's a long wait because USCIS received mine on June 22, 2015 and I was approved on June 30. So, it should not take that long. I suggested this, if you have a twitter account or facebook, posted your complaint to @DHS @USCIS @WhiteHouse @BarackObama. That's what I did the last time because when I called USCIS the agent told that there is nothing she can do about my case. After waited about 3 weeks from approval date, a day after I tweeted my article suddenly my status was changed.

Where your local USCIS office is?

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)

Timeline

Oh, I am sorry to hear that. That's a long wait because USCIS received mine on June 22, 2015 and I was approved on June 30. So, it should not take that long. I suggested this, if you have a twitter account or facebook, posted your complaint to @DHS @USCIS @WhiteHouse @BarackObama. That's what I did the last time because when I called USCIS the agent told that there is nothing she can do about my case. After waited about 3 weeks from approval date, a day after I tweeted my article suddenly my status was changed.

Where your local USCIS office is?

Thanks for coming back to me with such positive reply :) my USCIS office is in Baltimore i guess coz i live in Maryland ! But I have sent my new medical exam to CAHTSWORTH IN CALIFORNIA ..

What is the official page of the USCIS ? I hope that my complain there will do me good the same way it did to you :)

Thanks for coming back to me with such positive reply :) my USCIS office is in Baltimore i guess coz i live in Maryland ! But I have sent my new medical exam to CAHTSWORTH IN CALIFORNIA ..

What is the official page of the USCIS ? I hope that my complain there will do me good the same way it did to you :)

Most of applicants who received NPIW usually ended up at different local USCIS office. My local office was in Kendall, Florida, but I received RFE from Fairfax, Virginia. Here the official page of USCIS on Facebook. You can send a private message but also you can posted your complaint there. Another alternatif is that attached this thread, particularly where your postings at and posted on their account.

https://www.facebook.com/uscis?fref=ts

Keep us posted.

Edited by Girl from Celebes

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

Timeline

Thank you so much i do really appreciate it :) I will inbox them soon and post my it on their fb wall as well ! I mean my complaint . I will definitely keep you updated . Hopefully after doing this i will get as green as you all are now :)

Timeline

Most of applicants who received NPIW usually ended up at different local USCIS office. My local office was in Kendall, Florida, but I received RFE from Fairfax, Virginia. Here the official page of USCIS on Facebook. You can send a private message but also you can posted your complaint there. Another alternatif is that attached this thread, particularly where your postings at and posted on their account.

https://www.facebook.com/uscis?fref=ts

Keep us posted.

Problem is that they don't have the inbox messaging available :( I am only allowed to post comments under one of their subjects ! is that what you did ?

Problem is that they don't have the inbox messaging available :( I am only allowed to post comments under one of their subjects ! is that what you did ?

Oh really? I did not check it. And yes, I posted under their postings. If you have twitter account also you can tweet this thread and mention to @DHS @USCIS @WhiteHouse and also to @BarackObama.

- Sun Tzu-

-Confucius-

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

I had a twitter account but i forgot it lol Maybe i will need to create another one to keep in touch with Mister President Barack Obama hopefully he will read my complain :)

:D

- Sun Tzu-

-Confucius-

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

I filed May 2014, sent RFE response on 6/24, it was signed for at Houston local office on 6/25 and still have not heard anything either. I contacted my senator again to let her know there is still a delay. On my RFE notice it says

"Please comply with all items marked below to expedite processing of your application"

then below on the RFE it says

"the sooner we get your response, the sooner we can make a decision on your case"

No where does it say wait an additional 60 days for response. It says the word "expedite".

8/22/15 Received notice of interview "call in letter" for September 1st 8am

9/01/15 AOS Interview Houston-APPROVED!

9/01/15 Card in production, Welcome notice has been mailed

9/05/15 Welcome Notice Received

9/08/15 Greencard was mailed

9/10/15 GREENCARD RECEIVED!!!!!!!!

ROC

6/2/17 mailed I-751 to csc priority mail

7/1/17 I-751 returned rejected (multiple items)

7/3/17 I-751 mailed again with signature confirmation

7/6/17 second I-751 delivered and signed for by Daniel Manchaca

7/10/17  Check Cashed

7/10/17  NOA

7/22/17  Biometrics letter for 8/2/17

8/02/17 Biometrics appointment DONE

3/05/18 case moved to local office

8/25/18 Extension letter (18 months)

9/29/18 service request submitted

10/06/18 response to service request

10/11/18  approved. No RFE, no interview

10/16/18  approval letter received in the mail

10/19/18 greencard received

Ahlan wa Sahlan to Chatsworth USCIS office .

Have you been to any info pass? Have you submitted any inquiry requests??? I know the USCIS office in Chatsworth is pretty overloaded but i was with the same office and i got my approval early this month. I think you need to get on top of your case make calls to USCIS, submit inquiries one after another, obudsmen is not a bad option to try either, go for info passes again and again and ask them when was my case last worked on they are able to tell you that too.

N-400, Naturalization Journey:

Filing date: April 11, 2018

Filing method: Online

NOA1 date: April 12, 2018

Biometrics date: April 25, 2018

Interview scheduled/rescheduled: Jan 11, 2019/Feb 13, 2019

Placed in line for Oath: Feb 15, 2019

Oath scheduled for: Mar 21, 2019

Journey of Removal of Conditions:

I-751 Petition for removal of conditions sent: Apr 12, 2017

USPS delivered package: Apr 13, 2017 

NOA1 received: Apr 21, 2017

Biometrics appointment received: May 6, 2017 for May 15, 2017

Biometrics early walk-in: May 11, 2017

New card is being produced: Feb 13, 2019 (right after N-400 interview)

New Card was Mailed and Received: Feb 15, 2019/Feb 21, 2019

I-129 filed : Jan 01,2014

K1 interview: Jun 29, 2014

POE : Aug 13, 2014 (seattle)

---------------------------------------

AOS, EAD & AP FILED: Aug 30, 2014

NOA1: Sept 02, 2014 (Hard copies Sept 23,2014)

Biometrics: Letter received on Sept 26, 2014 (appointment Oct 09) biometrics early walkin completed on sept 29, 2014

Card in production Oct 3, 2014 (EAD was approved in 34 days)

Card mailed to address  Oct 09, 2014

To be Delivered on Oct 11, 2014 but got forwarded since USCIS mailed it to my old address 

Sent back to sender by USPS Oct 11,2014

Received by USCIS Oct 24,2014

Status updated on USCIS website and called 1-800 number to update address Oct 25, 2014

EAD/Ap re-mailed Oct 27,2014 (but no tracking #)

FINALLY received EAD/AP Nov 3, 2014  (starting work this Monday)

Interview Waiver Letter Dec 18, 2014 (6months wait)

Never thought would do this but Sent EAD for renewal July 06, 2015

EAD/AP renewal received by USCIS and NOA 1 mailed July 07,2015

I-485: Case updated, Welcome Notice was mailed  (07/09/15) Took 6 months and 27 days from the date of NPIW and after 10 months and 2 days of NOA 1

Welcome Notice hard copy received in mail, GC should arrive in 3 weeks (07/13/15)<p>

I went green and received my Green Card on (07/29/15)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

You're not the last April 2014 filer who still hasn't received the GC... Me too!! My AOS is early April 2014, and i havn't got any news since i sent my REF last month... :(

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

I got my welcome notice in the mail to say and it was from Lee's summit Missouri. I thought it would come from a local office?

It states that I should receive my Greencard within 3 weeks yet my online status says by Sept 18. Confusing!

05-18-2022: Filed N-400 online. Received online NOA and Biometrics re-use.

06-03-2022: Interview scheduled (online notice).

06-10-2022: Interview letter received via USPS.

07-11-2022: Naturalization Interview

Click here for my full timeline of K1, AOS, ROC, and Naturalization
:time:--> http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

I got my welcome notice in the mail to say and it was from Lee's summit Missouri. I thought it would come from a local office?

It states that I should receive my Greencard within 3 weeks yet my online status says by Sept 18. Confusing!

I think that from there they will be sent the green card to all.

They say that date to send the green card but is not accurate, they could send it before to you

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.