TBoneTX

Notice of Potential Interview Waiver Case [Part II]

4,633 posts in this topic

I got my welcome notice in the mail to say and it was from Lee's summit Missouri. I thought it would come from a local office?

It states that I should receive my Greencard within 3 weeks yet my online status says by Sept 18. Confusing!

I got my welcome notice too and says the same as yours. 07/24/2015

Sweetswinks I have a question for you...Why do you say in your timeline that your medical is expired because you don't have a year yet ??

I got my welcome notice in the mail to say and it was from Lee's summit Missouri. I thought it would come from a local office?

It states that I should receive my Greencard within 3 weeks yet my online status says by Sept 18. Confusing!

Yes, though the local office make a decision but all administration papers would come from Lee's Summit Missouri. It just like when received biometric, it came from there too yet we went to our local office for fingerprints.

Mine was already passed 3 weeks to received the green card so it might be sounds confusing but probably at least they gave us a time frame.

But, hey, your card in production which means you will received it sooner than what stated on the welcome letter as well as on your USCIS status. Yay!

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Ahlan wa Sahlan to Chatsworth USCIS office .

Have you been to any info pass? Have you submitted any inquiry requests??? I know the USCIS office in Chatsworth is pretty overloaded but i was with the same office and i got my approval early this month. I think you need to get on top of your case make calls to USCIS, submit inquiries one after another, obudsmen is not a bad option to try either, go for info passes again and again and ask them when was my case last worked on they are able to tell you that too.

Ahlan wa sahlan bik , mabrook l GC :) I am planing to call again and maybe to go for an infopass , hopefully i will hear something from them soon ..

Chokran 3ala lmourour :) Salam

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I filed May 2014, sent RFE response on 6/24, it was signed for at Houston local office on 6/25 and still have not heard anything either. I contacted my senator again to let her know there is still a delay. On my RFE notice it says

"Please comply with all items marked below to expedite processing of your application"

then below on the RFE it says

"the sooner we get your response, the sooner we can make a decision on your case"

No where does it say wait an additional 60 days for response. It says the word "expedite".

Thank God i am not the only april 's filer lol I am sorry but i needed to know that there are still other cases similar to mine , becoz i did not want it to be personal against me lol I am still the only oldest case though coz i sent my RFE for new medical exam 2 months ago :( Hopefully we will all get GREEN soon next month before they all run for vacation :)

Good luck to you guys :)

You're not the last April 2014 filer who still hasn't received the GC... Me too!! My AOS is early April 2014, and i havn't got any news since i sent my REF last month... :(

I sent my RFE beginning of June , it is almost 2 months waiting now my friend :( I hope they will not make you wait that long . Wish you good luck

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

I got my welcome notice too and says the same as yours. 07/24/2015

Sweetswinks I have a question for you...Why do you say in your timeline that your medical is expired because you don't have a year yet ??

I did my medical in Sydney on June 30, 2014. It's been over a year now. People have received rfe for their medical being expired but I didn't get one.

05-18-2022: Filed N-400 online. Received online NOA and Biometrics re-use.

06-03-2022: Interview scheduled (online notice).

06-10-2022: Interview letter received via USPS.

07-11-2022: Naturalization Interview

Click here for my full timeline of K1, AOS, ROC, and Naturalization
:time:--> http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

I did my medical in Sydney on June 30, 2014. It's been over a year now. People have received rfe for their medical being expired but I didn't get one.

You need to enter the country within 6 months of the medical date which will be before your issue date. The 1 year bit is for when you apply for AOS, if you do not apply for AOS within a year of your medical you will need another and you have another year from the date that USCIS received your AOS and there are other policy when you have medical condition A or B

That's how I understand it.

http://www.uscis.gov/news/alerts/uscis-issues-new-policy-form-i-693-report-medical-examination-and-vaccination-record

You need to enter the country within 6 months of the medical date which will be before your issue date. The 1 year bit is for when you apply for AOS, if you do not apply for AOS within a year of your medical you will need another and you have another year from the date that USCIS received your AOS and there are other policy when you have medical condition A or B

That's how I understand it.

http://www.uscis.gov/news/alerts/uscis-issues-new-policy-form-i-693-report-medical-examination-and-vaccination-record

Nope. Johan had his medical on May 14, 2014. He entered the country July 25, 2014; we were married July 28, and filed AOS on August 2nd, 2014. He got an RFE on June 15, 2015!! ?

K1 Visa timeline:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

02/01/2014 - mailed our petition

07/25/2014 - Johan arrives in Los Angeles! 

*See updated timeline for specific dates.*

AOS timeline:~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

08/02/2014 - AOS, EAD, AP applications mailed. 

11/17/2014 - K2 gets an interview waiver letter in the mail (dated November 12th) (K1 has never gotten this letter)

08/24/2015 - Green cards are FINALLY in hand after nearly 13 months of waiting. 

ROC timeline: ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

05/01/2017 - ROC application sent 

05/02/2017 - CSC receives our package

05/03/2017 - Official NOA1 date

05/10/2017 - MO cashed at our bank

05/12/2017 - NOA 1 is in the mailbox.

05/20/2017 - Biometrics letter in hand

05/31/2017 - biometrics appt (Oxnard, CA)

06/19/2018 - ROC still pending with no news but that wonky glitch back in February, so we went ahead and filed for citizenship

N-400 timeline: ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

06/19/2018 - N-400 application filed online

06/20/2018 - NOA1 received online for Naturalization application

06/25/2018 - Biometrics notification online (PDF Document)

07/12/2018 - Biometrics appt (Oxnard, CA)

Nope. Johan had his medical on May 14, 2014. He entered the country July 25, 2014; we were married July 28, and filed AOS on August 2nd, 2014. He got an RFE on June 15, 2015!! ?

there are many more policies on medical examination, they send RFE also if vaccines are not complete and also depends on the officer having your case....And for people who tested positive with TB in their second medical examination it is for the vaccine that you put in the first medical examination, according to a doctor I know

there are many more policies on medical examination, they send RFE also if vaccines are not complete and also depends on the officer having your case....And for people who tested positive with TB in their second medical examination it is for the vaccine that you put in the first medical examination, according to a doctor I know

In our case, still no. Both K1 and K2 tested negative AND had up-to-date vaccines both then and now. We just got unlucky with our IO. We even sent a letter back to them explaining their policy. But in the end, what do you do, NOT do what's necessary for them to approve you? We sent new medicals on July 12 (I think). And now we wait some more.

K1 Visa timeline:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

02/01/2014 - mailed our petition

07/25/2014 - Johan arrives in Los Angeles! 

*See updated timeline for specific dates.*

AOS timeline:~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

08/02/2014 - AOS, EAD, AP applications mailed. 

11/17/2014 - K2 gets an interview waiver letter in the mail (dated November 12th) (K1 has never gotten this letter)

08/24/2015 - Green cards are FINALLY in hand after nearly 13 months of waiting. 

ROC timeline: ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

05/01/2017 - ROC application sent 

05/02/2017 - CSC receives our package

05/03/2017 - Official NOA1 date

05/10/2017 - MO cashed at our bank

05/12/2017 - NOA 1 is in the mailbox.

05/20/2017 - Biometrics letter in hand

05/31/2017 - biometrics appt (Oxnard, CA)

06/19/2018 - ROC still pending with no news but that wonky glitch back in February, so we went ahead and filed for citizenship

N-400 timeline: ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

06/19/2018 - N-400 application filed online

06/20/2018 - NOA1 received online for Naturalization application

06/25/2018 - Biometrics notification online (PDF Document)

07/12/2018 - Biometrics appt (Oxnard, CA)

Finally, I received my green card today. The long wait is over now.

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting. I will subscribed this thread until the end of this year.

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

In our case, still no. Both K1 and K2 tested negative AND had up-to-date vaccines both then and now. We just got unlucky with our IO. We even sent a letter back to them explaining their policy. But in the end, what do you do, NOT do what's necessary for them to approve you? We sent new medicals on July 12 (I think). And now we wait some more.

I forgot to say not everyone with vaccine for TB got positive test on his second and You're right, You need to do what they want, there is no way to make them understand, so how I said before if USCIS makes a mistake, one have to pay the consequences, I believe that things should not work in this way but that's the way it is.

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting. I will subscribed this thread until the end of this year.

Congrats!!! We see in the ROC

Congrats!!! We see in the ROC

Thank you, :D .

- Sun Tzu-

-Confucius-

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

That was really fast between receiving a notice saying its sent and actually receiving the card. Congrats!

05-18-2022: Filed N-400 online. Received online NOA and Biometrics re-use.

06-03-2022: Interview scheduled (online notice).

06-10-2022: Interview letter received via USPS.

07-11-2022: Naturalization Interview

Click here for my full timeline of K1, AOS, ROC, and Naturalization
:time:--> http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

That was really fast between receiving a notice saying its sent and actually receiving the card. Congrats!

It's 3 day priority mail. And included insurance. Yours will arrive soon. :D

- Sun Tzu-

-Confucius-

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.