HislittleSecret

February 2015 filers

208 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

I didn't get that out of it. I got that they were "looking at our staffing needs"----did he say anything about workload distribution?

Love is the shortest distance between two hearts.”

Timeline

Looking for staffing needs..

That doesn't sound very promising. Is it? It will take them a while to get the new staff to hit the ground running.

How about evenly distributing work load across all service centers and stop accepting applications at TSC from Vermont ?

I don't even wanna start with expediting applications from Philliphines ( no offence to folks there) but this all seems like a big mumbo jumbo that will take time to sort out. Yikes!!

Talk about equal rights?

Ok. I'm done venting.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Welcome to VJ. We are at TSC as well. We have a wait ahead of us. You will recieve correspondance soon. Did u fill out the acceptance paper(G-1145) so that they will email you once the accept it?!?

Yes :) my fiancé got email yesterday and our TSC long journey is just started...hope speed it up!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hey everyone,

I officially sent our i129 petition yesterday!! I'm hoping it gets there by Friday or Monday at the latest. Wish everyone luck! =)

Best,

Noelia

Good Luck. 99 % you are getting CSC . Fast track

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Application sent in yesterday. Whee! At least I have the NOA1 to look forward to until the looooong wait to NOA2 begins.

K1 Visa timeline: Application sent to Visa in hand: 10 months and 4 days (Texas Service Center)

02/26/2015: I-129F Application mailed to Texas lockbox

03/05/2015: NOA1 email notification

08/27/2015: NOA2! (176 days)

09/02/2015: Sent to NVC

09/14/2015: Called NVC and obtained MTL case number

09/18/2015: In Transit to MTL consulate

09/21/2015: Consulate received our file (24 days post-NOA2)

09/24/2015: Sent Packet 3 (unprompted, but CEAC status had updated a second time)

09/29/2015: Packet 4 received, interview scheduled. Still haven't received Packet 3, I advise not to wait for it!

10/09/2015: Received Packet 3 in the mail!

11/09/2015: Medical

12/16/2015: K1 Interview in Montreal (111 days from NOA2, 293 days total): Approved!

12/18/2015: CEAC status changed to Nonimmigrant Ready

12/21/2015: CEAC status changed to Nonimmigrant AP

12/24/2015: CEAC status changed to ISSUED! Merry Christmas!!

12/30/2015: Visa in hand

01/15/2016: POE @ Houlton, ME

01/22/2016: Married! (L)

AOS timeline: Application sent to card in hand: 6 months and 7 days.

01/25/2016: Mailed AOS, EAD & AP applications to Chicago via UPS

01/29/2016: NOA1 email notification x3

02/04/2016: Received NOA1 hard copies x3

02/29/2016: Still haven't received biometrics letter, Filed service request

03/30/2016: After more calls to Tier 2 and 2 service requests, letter still not received, USCIS said no appointment has been scheduled. Reached out to Congressman.

04/06/2016: Biometrics letter finally received thanks to Congressman's inquiry (Appointment scheduled 04/18/2016).

04/18/2016: Biometrics appointment

04/25/2016: Officially outside processing times for EAD/AP. Scheduled Infopass appointment for 05/10.

05/21/2016: Finally received email notice that EAD was approved on 05/19 after numerous service requests, infopass appt and ombudsman inquiry

05/23/2016: Received hard-copy letter notifying me that my AP was approved on the same day as my EAD. No hard-copy for EAD yet.

05/28/2016: Received EAD/AP Combo Card (122 days since filing).

06/21/2016: Received email notification of AOS interview (Appointment scheduled 07/21/2016)

07/21/2016: AOS interview. Approved, but file was missing medical. Local office can't issue GC until they receive medical from DOS.

07/25/2016: USCIS case status changed to New Card Is Being Produced!

08/01/2016: Green card in hand. ROC window opens Apr 29, 2018.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Our online case status updated from received to approved yesterday! It took 22 days, way faster than I expected. Now just waiting for NOA2 to come in the mail. Hope the wait is over for everyone else soon.

Timeline

So all the excitement and euphoria of sending the visa is pretty much gone. We were sent to the TSC on February 20th. Today is our "official" two year anniversary (I'll spare you the details of those quotations marks). I guess I can count myself lucky that Chris and I were able to live together for the first year and a half of our relationship as I met him at university. But having moved back to Baltimore in August, going from living together and seeing him everyday to skyping once or twice a week and abusing the use of WhatsApp has just been awful. And now that I'm finally opening my eyes to all the TSC problems and delays, I feel physically ill. And here I was discussing wedding dates of 9/9 with my family as a joke that neither the American or British side would be confused by the layout of the wedding date. I'm struggling with this. I'm really starting to wish I had just filed before he actually proposed - at least we'd be much further along in the process. I could kick him for wanting to do it "the proper way".

So I guess I'm here in the same boat as all of you fellow TSCers. It's giving me an extra reason to dislike Texas and not just because of their football. Marvelous. I will refrain from any further ranting about the negatives and instead say congrats to everyone for taking the first step and I'm now going to drink more Angry Orchards than I originally planned to tonight. Cheers to us, right?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

So all the excitement and euphoria of sending the visa is pretty much gone. We were sent to the TSC on February 20th. Today is our "official" two year anniversary (I'll spare you the details of those quotations marks). I guess I can count myself lucky that Chris and I were able to live together for the first year and a half of our relationship as I met him at university. But having moved back to Baltimore in August, going from living together and seeing him everyday to skyping once or twice a week and abusing the use of WhatsApp has just been awful. And now that I'm finally opening my eyes to all the TSC problems and delays, I feel physically ill. And here I was discussing wedding dates of 9/9 with my family as a joke that neither the American or British side would be confused by the layout of the wedding date. I'm struggling with this. I'm really starting to wish I had just filed before he actually proposed - at least we'd be much further along in the process. I could kick him for wanting to do it "the proper way".

So I guess I'm here in the same boat as all of you fellow TSCers. It's giving me an extra reason to dislike Texas and not just because of their football. Marvelous. I will refrain from any further ranting about the negatives and instead say congrats to everyone for taking the first step and I'm now going to drink more Angry Orchards than I originally planned to tonight. Cheers to us, right?

Our process exactly start same day!! I know it will be long long long journey but can't wait to see our way :dancing: Be strong together!!!

I can be weak very easily tho. haha

Edited by Shio & Bren

Timeline

Hello friends,

:wow::wow::wow: So we got our NOA2 yesterday(Approved) and they will send the notice in post . It took us only 14 days after NOA1 :dancing::dancing::dancing: . it may be because of Our centre is CSC. I hope and wish everybody get their approval very soon specially TSC. Good luck every body. :reading:

Timeline

I know exactly how you feel....the wedding talk hit home....we will all get through this!

Timeline

Enough said.. I signed up hoping for change ..

http://www.reddit.com/r/LongDistance/comments/2tsln5/uscis_unacceptable_processing_times_please_sign/

Havkavists feeling the pinch too?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Signed the petition, for all the good it will do. Also started a thread just for TSC filers cause seeing NOA2 approvals already coming for this month for CSC filers is going to get real frustrating real fast. http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/538619-february-2015-filers-texas-service-center/

I'm happy for CSC filers and wish them all the best, but not having to look at their 15-days approval times is better for my sanity. :yes:

K1 Visa timeline: Application sent to Visa in hand: 10 months and 4 days (Texas Service Center)

02/26/2015: I-129F Application mailed to Texas lockbox

03/05/2015: NOA1 email notification

08/27/2015: NOA2! (176 days)

09/02/2015: Sent to NVC

09/14/2015: Called NVC and obtained MTL case number

09/18/2015: In Transit to MTL consulate

09/21/2015: Consulate received our file (24 days post-NOA2)

09/24/2015: Sent Packet 3 (unprompted, but CEAC status had updated a second time)

09/29/2015: Packet 4 received, interview scheduled. Still haven't received Packet 3, I advise not to wait for it!

10/09/2015: Received Packet 3 in the mail!

11/09/2015: Medical

12/16/2015: K1 Interview in Montreal (111 days from NOA2, 293 days total): Approved!

12/18/2015: CEAC status changed to Nonimmigrant Ready

12/21/2015: CEAC status changed to Nonimmigrant AP

12/24/2015: CEAC status changed to ISSUED! Merry Christmas!!

12/30/2015: Visa in hand

01/15/2016: POE @ Houlton, ME

01/22/2016: Married! (L)

AOS timeline: Application sent to card in hand: 6 months and 7 days.

01/25/2016: Mailed AOS, EAD & AP applications to Chicago via UPS

01/29/2016: NOA1 email notification x3

02/04/2016: Received NOA1 hard copies x3

02/29/2016: Still haven't received biometrics letter, Filed service request

03/30/2016: After more calls to Tier 2 and 2 service requests, letter still not received, USCIS said no appointment has been scheduled. Reached out to Congressman.

04/06/2016: Biometrics letter finally received thanks to Congressman's inquiry (Appointment scheduled 04/18/2016).

04/18/2016: Biometrics appointment

04/25/2016: Officially outside processing times for EAD/AP. Scheduled Infopass appointment for 05/10.

05/21/2016: Finally received email notice that EAD was approved on 05/19 after numerous service requests, infopass appt and ombudsman inquiry

05/23/2016: Received hard-copy letter notifying me that my AP was approved on the same day as my EAD. No hard-copy for EAD yet.

05/28/2016: Received EAD/AP Combo Card (122 days since filing).

06/21/2016: Received email notification of AOS interview (Appointment scheduled 07/21/2016)

07/21/2016: AOS interview. Approved, but file was missing medical. Local office can't issue GC until they receive medical from DOS.

07/25/2016: USCIS case status changed to New Card Is Being Produced!

08/01/2016: Green card in hand. ROC window opens Apr 29, 2018.

Hi there. February filter here. Just got casse aproved last week, now waiting for NOA2 to arrive.

Best wishes for all of you, and I hope we can all have a fast process.

K1

02-02-2015 Package Sent by Express Mail

06-15-2015 Interview: APPROVED :dancing:

07-01-2015 Visa in Hand

09-06-2015 POE

10-09-2015 Wedding (L):wub:

----------------------------------------------------------

AOS

11-09-2015 AOS, EAD & AP Sent by Express Mail (Dearborn Address)

11-19-2015 AOS, EAD & AP confirmation e-mails received

12-14-2015 Biometrics completed

01-06-2016 AOS Approved :dance:

01-11-2016 GREEN CARD in hand!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROC

11-06-2017 Package Sent by Express Mail 

11-13-2017 NOA received

12-05-2017 Biometrics completed

08-18-2018 Copy of extension letter received

10-16-2018 Original extension letter received

Naturalization

01-26-2019 N-400 filled online

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.