HislittleSecret

February 2015 filers

208 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi everyone,

I just got an email about the RFE. Has anyone received a RFE? Or what is the most common RFE?

Thanks

Sent you a message! I too received and RFE notice in my email today -_-

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

My case was denied under 221g on May, today I received a letter from USCIS telling me my file has expired. I will reapply again with more evidence. Good luck to the one that are still waiting, and congrats to the one that have been approved.

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Just wanted to give some hope to anyone who filed with the Texas Service Center that I received my NOA2 this week and we were approved. Now just waiting for the next steps!

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

just had my interview last Tuesday, and the visa was approved... thanks to this forum it helped a lot!

Congrats!

Just wanted to give some hope to anyone who filed with the Texas Service Center that I received my NOA2 this week and we were approved. Now just waiting for the next steps!

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting!

Congrats!

• 1 month later...

Hey Guys! I need some advice or some comforting words. I filed my 129F on Feb 2nd 2015 and received NOA1 on the 5th. It is now October 7th and I have not received any action on our case. Neither my Fiance, nor me have any criminal history or anything that should delay our case. I have followed some of your cases and some of you who have filed to Texas, for a British fiance, have already received your NOA2's and had interviews!! And those guys filed after I did!! I called and they gave me the run around! Please, my worry is that I've fallen through a black hole. Any advice? Good on you guys getting you visas! Happy for you.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Chile
Timeline

I too filed on February 25, received the NOA1 on March 2 and have yet to hear anything. I called to inquire about it, and they said it's still within processing times. The site shows they're processing January 19th, but that was of July 31st. They've yet to update it. The agent on the phone was very friendly and said that they have 37 days to give me an answer. If not I can then file an inquiry.

I don't believe there's anything that would hold up the approval. Everything was sent, and we had ample proof.

This is becoming so difficult. I just returned Monday from a 2-week visit with my fiancée. We had hoped we'd be further along in the process, but we're at a stand still. It's heart-breaking to see so many who have filed after I did already have their interviews!

We are trying to stay positive, but it's almost like our lives are on hold. If only we had gone through the California Service Center!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Our posted processing date has come and passed, so I submitted a case inquiry a couple weeks ago as still have not heard anything. :( Hope everyone else is doing good and not having any problems. Anyone had any experience with a case inquiry? I can't find any information on what they will tell us or how long it may take to get back to us.

Timeline

Our posted processing date has come and passed, so I submitted a case inquiry a couple weeks ago as still have not heard anything. :( Hope everyone else is doing good and not having any problems. Anyone had any experience with a case inquiry? I can't find any information on what they will tell us or how long it may take to get back to us.

I am so sorry you are going this hard time . I pray and hope your case get resolve soon . Did you think to involve congress man, that might be helpful.

I am so sorry you are going this hard time . I pray and hope your case get resolve soon . Did you think to involve congress man, that might be helpful.

We didn't actually :/. But we just received a response to our inquiry. We should be getting our NOA 2 within the next 60 days :) They didn't explain what was the issue or what happened, just that is is currently with an adjudicating officer. Im guessing with will take all sixty days, judging by how long its taken us to get this far, but we are glad to hear we hadn't fallen through the cracks. Thanks for the good wishes :)

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline

We didn't actually :/. But we just received a response to our inquiry. We should be getting our NOA 2 within the next 60 days :) They didn't explain what was the issue or what happened, just that is is currently with an adjudicating officer. Im guessing with will take all sixty days, judging by how long its taken us to get this far, but we are glad to hear we hadn't fallen through the cracks. Thanks for the good wishes :)

Oh that's really a good news. Hopefully you guys will get NOA 2 inside 30 days :) . once you get NOA 2 then the remaining process is way too quick . Mine whole process from beginning to end took around 80 days. I hope and they should speedup your case from here on. Happy for you. God Bless :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

At last 24th feb, noa1, just had call from senators office, we got approved yesterday.At last we move onwards, fyi no rfe's

Edited by DaveRad

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.