immaluv

What Can I do Next....

24 posts in this topic

Came on K1 and the Lady I am suppose to be with, Has move on with her life and find someone else. I am here now and she has refuse all my advance for as to be together. So I cant Now go for my SSN etc. And If I also find someone else and get married too....Can I be able to stay and get my Green card and stuffs. And since she has refuse me..If I overstay the three months given to As to get married...I can still find someone and marry and be legal then? I am really in a tight situation Now and just dont know what to Do.....need some serious advises.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Iran
Timeline

You can only adjust status through the person who petitioned for you. I am sorry it did not work out. Even if you marry another USC you cannot adjust status, you will have to leave the US and go through the CR-1 process.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

SSN easily gotten, as a K-1 visa holder - check the GUIDE section here on how to do it.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

You can marry anyone you want, but you can't stay, if it has been more than 90 days since you arrived you can't get a SSN either. You have to leave and it is best to do so before you hit a ban for overstaying

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

I have not Over stayed....I am Yet to spend One month of My stay. So you guts tell me...what good Is it for me to get the SSN...If I cant work or get My green card....and with the SSN....Can I even go to the office alone to claim that without the lady?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Why do you want a SSN.

You have 90 days legal stay, you have until then to leave.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

Actually you can apply for a SSN takea look here: http://www.visajourney.com/content/ssn

It has to be done before your I-94 expires but you won't be able to work!! For work you need EAD and you can only get that if she marries you and files for AOS.

Sorry!

You never knew she had someone else??? Or your visa was already approved and you wanted to come anyways to see if you could fix it???

y59om4.png

---------------------------------- Pre I-130 ----------------------------------------

Feb- 25- 2009 - Met in Barcelona Spain thanks to a friend in common ???

11 visits in the next 5 years........ ????????????

Apr - 23 - 2014 - My last entry in the US to visit ✈️

Jul - 18 - 2014 - finally proposes and ask me to stay forever!!!! ❤️??

Jul- 20 - 2014 - I don't get in the flight back to Spain ( that means my ESTA will expire the next day )

Jul - 22 - 2014 - wedding ❤️??

---------------------------I-130, I-485, EAD, AP ----------------------------------

Sep- 12- 2014 - AOS sent to Chicago ?? ( delivered sept 15 )

Sep - 18 - 2014 - AOS texts/ emails received with case number ??

Sep- 19 - 2014 - checks cashed ?

Sep - 21 - 2014- hard copies of NOA received in the mail!!! ??

Sep - 26 - 2014- biometrics letter received!! Appointment for Oct 7

Sep - 30 - 2014 - succesful early walk in biometrics ??

Nov - 22 - 2014 - EAD/AP approved ?? ( 71 days )

Nov - 24 - 2014 - card in production

Dec - 1 - 2014 - card mailed ??

Dec - 3 - 2014 - Combo card received ??

Dec - 15 - 2014 - email received with interview date for Jan 15 2015! ??

Jan - 15 - 2015 - Approved!! ???? Here is our interview experience --> http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/531853-aos-interview-from-esta-approved/

Jan - 24 - 2015 - Green card received

I Guess there is No need for the SSN.......And she kind of broke the News to me right when I was about to go for the Visa But not really told me everything Until I got here.. and I thought getting the visa and coming will help fix the problem...Cos It is the same thing that Made her Move on...Cos It delayed than we thought.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

I Guess there is No need for the SSN.......And she kind of broke the News to me right when I was about to go for the Visa But not really told me everything Until I got here.. and I thought getting the visa and coming will help fix the problem...Cos It is the same thing that Made her Move on...Cos It delayed than we thought.

Yes you are right, SSN will do nothing in this case since she is the only one who can adjust for you.

I'm sorry it had to be this way for you. Hope you find someone who values you and loves you in the future.

y59om4.png

---------------------------------- Pre I-130 ----------------------------------------

Feb- 25- 2009 - Met in Barcelona Spain thanks to a friend in common ???

11 visits in the next 5 years........ ????????????

Apr - 23 - 2014 - My last entry in the US to visit ✈️

Jul - 18 - 2014 - finally proposes and ask me to stay forever!!!! ❤️??

Jul- 20 - 2014 - I don't get in the flight back to Spain ( that means my ESTA will expire the next day )

Jul - 22 - 2014 - wedding ❤️??

---------------------------I-130, I-485, EAD, AP ----------------------------------

Sep- 12- 2014 - AOS sent to Chicago ?? ( delivered sept 15 )

Sep - 18 - 2014 - AOS texts/ emails received with case number ??

Sep- 19 - 2014 - checks cashed ?

Sep - 21 - 2014- hard copies of NOA received in the mail!!! ??

Sep - 26 - 2014- biometrics letter received!! Appointment for Oct 7

Sep - 30 - 2014 - succesful early walk in biometrics ??

Nov - 22 - 2014 - EAD/AP approved ?? ( 71 days )

Nov - 24 - 2014 - card in production

Dec - 1 - 2014 - card mailed ??

Dec - 3 - 2014 - Combo card received ??

Dec - 15 - 2014 - email received with interview date for Jan 15 2015! ??

Jan - 15 - 2015 - Approved!! ???? Here is our interview experience --> http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/531853-aos-interview-from-esta-approved/

Jan - 24 - 2015 - Green card received

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

If you go ahead with the SSN, you can only use it until the 90 days are over. Thereafter, you'd have to leave the U.S. You need to either get married to your fiancé that got you the K-1 visa, stay and get your green card, or don't get married to her and leave before the 90 days are over. You can't get a green card by any other means during this trip.

Overstaying won't help, neither will marrying another US citizen.

If there is no chance of progressing with your ex-fiancé, there's no point getting a SSN right now in my opinion. See this as a vacation and start making plans for your return home.

{Day 0}     11/16/2017 N-400 submitted online

{Day 0}     11/16/2017 NOA mailed

{Day 02}   11/18/2017 Biometrics apt scheduled

{Day 20}   12/06/2017 Biometrics done

{Day 202} 06/06/2018 Interview Scheduled

{Day 207} 06/11/2018 Interview Letter received

{Day 238} 07/12/2018 Interview Day - Approved

{Day 242} 07/16/2018 Oath Scheduled

{Day 266} 08/09/2018 Oath Ceremony - I am a US Citizen!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Sincere best wishes to you.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

this is sooo sad, but if she knows she was moving on, why wast all the money and time and effort? i feel for you. i hope you have a place to stay/staying. i hope this doent spoil any chance you get in getting married in the future, as they make think is a sham marriage just to get a green card. i pray for she change her mind. sorry :wow::wow::wow::wow:

Edited by vanity08

This is the greatest lesson a child can learn. It is the greatest lesson anyone can learn. It has been the greatest lesson I have learned: if you persevere, stick w/it, work @ it, you have a real opportunity to achieve something. Sure, there will be storms along the way. And you might not reach your goal right away. But if you do your best and keep a true compass, you'll get there. Edward M. Kennedy,

I appreciate your concern very much. And Is very hard situation after all the efforts, Since day one till we finish everything and By God's grace I got the Visa...She had being patient since day One but getting to the end she was not patient and ended up taken that bad decision. Everything was for Real so Hope she does change her Mind and dont let everything go to waste. Cos It has not being easy with all this process.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Sorry to hear that happened to you, best wishes for the future.

My blog about my visa journey and adjusting to my new life in the US http://albiontoamerica.wordpress.com/