immaluv

What Can I do Next....

24 posts in this topic

I appreciate your concern very much. And Is very hard situation after all the efforts, Since day one till we finish everything and By God's grace I got the Visa...She had being patient since day One but getting to the end she was not patient and ended up taken that bad decision. Everything was for Real so Hope she does change her Mind and dont let everything go to waste. Cos It has not being easy with all this process.

let pray, and try and do anything to get her back, anything. my prayers are with you. after all this stressful business, people like me is still waiting is been a year and some months still waiting. make sure you dont spoil your chance. best of luck

This is the greatest lesson a child can learn. It is the greatest lesson anyone can learn. It has been the greatest lesson I have learned: if you persevere, stick w/it, work @ it, you have a real opportunity to achieve something. Sure, there will be storms along the way. And you might not reach your goal right away. But if you do your best and keep a true compass, you'll get there. Edward M. Kennedy,

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Came on K1 and the Lady I am suppose to be with, Has move on with her life and find someone else. I am here now and she has refuse all my advance for as to be together. So I cant Now go for my SSN etc. And If I also find someone else and get married too....Can I be able to stay and get my Green card and stuffs. And since she has refuse me..If I overstay the three months given to As to get married...I can still find someone and marry and be legal then? I am really in a tight situation Now and just dont know what to Do.....need some serious advises.

What isn't clear, at least to me, is did you marry the lady after you arrived on the K-1?

If you did not marry, you have to leave the country to abide by the requirements of the K-1. You have to marry in the US the petitioner and only the petitioner within 90 days of entry on a K-1. You can't marry anyone else. If you do not marry, then you become out of status once the I-94 expires and are accruing overstay.

If you did get married, then you will have to file for divorce before you can do anything else. And it will make things a bit tricky for you as you are only supposed to Adjust your status via your spouse from the K-1 and divorcing before you are approved for AOS definitely complicates things.. It might be good to run this by an experience immigration attorney...

K-1 Visa

**AOS**

09/03/2014 AOS packet (I-485, I-765, I-131) delivered to Chicago lockbox

09/08/2014 NOA1 received for AOS, EAD, AP

10/01/2014 Biometrics

11/04/2014 I-485: Status changed to Testing and Interview

11/12/2014 EAD & AP Approved, combo card in production

11/22/2014 EAD/AP Combo card received

02/04/2015 AOS Interview - approved! Card in production

02/12/2015 Card received!

We never got married. And she does not want to see me Now....So the Only thing Is to pray and hope she changed her Mind or I stay and leave when am about to expire. I just wanted to know If there is any means I can use to stay despite she not wanting to be with me.

I get you Man....and I am just hoping and praying she changes her Mind so that we can be together. I just wish I had the means to bring her mind back to her self. She is something else.. Just decided to find someone else whiles I am about to get here. It really sucks.

I appreciate your concern very much. And Is very hard situation after all the efforts, Since day one till we finish everything and By God's grace I got the Visa...She had being patient since day One but getting to the end she was not patient and ended up taken that bad decision. Everything was for Real so Hope she does change her Mind and dont let everything go to waste. Cos It has not being easy with all this process.

Gosh...your girl is really impatient. hope you're doing fine though. what changed her mind so fast? Where are you from? if you don't mind.

She Is really Inpatient and she was having second thoughts that I may not be given the Visa...so I guess she was listening to a lot of hear says. Am from Ghana...Not doing the best at the moment But thank God I have a shelter over my head Now....But was really being when I was left waiting at the airport....funny story.

She Is really Inpatient and she was having second thoughts that I may not be given the Visa...so I guess she was listening to a lot of hear says. Am from Ghana...Not doing the best at the moment But thank God I have a shelter over my head Now....But was really being when I was left waiting at the airport....funny story.

good morning, how are you? any news on your woman, is she also from Ghana? so she didnt even pick you u from the airport? what a shame. i hope you didnt use your savings to get the ticket. right now all you can do is leave after the 90 days you are not getting married. sorry ooo. if you know someone who knows her, try and let them help you talk to her, maybe she will listen because time is not on your side

This is the greatest lesson a child can learn. It is the greatest lesson anyone can learn. It has been the greatest lesson I have learned: if you persevere, stick w/it, work @ it, you have a real opportunity to achieve something. Sure, there will be storms along the way. And you might not reach your goal right away. But if you do your best and keep a true compass, you'll get there. Edward M. Kennedy,