2,664 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

Hey folks! Today I got the text message from uscis to check my status. Approved!!!!

The received date was May 4, 2015. The approve date is October 21, 2015!!!

I'm so beside myself. Can't believe it's finally done! Now we will wait for the next steps. Good luck to everyone waiting. It looks like they are moving quickly! Best wishes!

OMG congratulations this give me hope for my case it was receive the same date as your but mine is in the VSC good luck :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

OMG congratulations this give me hope for my case it was receive the same date as your but mine is in the VSC good luck :)

Good luck to you. Any day now!!! God is great!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey folks! Today I got the text message from uscis to check my status. Approved!!!!

I'm so beside myself. Can't believe it's finally done! Now we will wait for the next steps. Good luck to everyone waiting. It looks like they are moving quickly! Best wishes!

Congratulations!! Love the good news!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Congratulations!! Love the good news!!

Thank you so much! Hopefully the next steps will be quick. Will keep you guys posted on how long it takes and what is requested.

Timeline

Thank you so much! Hopefully the next steps will be quick. Will keep you guys posted on how long it takes and what is requested.

That would be very much appreciated!

Filed: Country: Poland
Timeline

Hello, just wanna introduce myself and congratulate to everyone who got an approval already. Each of them give hope to these who are waiting.

I'm received date June 19th and becoming very nervous these days and hopeful to hear from NSC.

I'm just wondering what kind of hardship win most of the cases (if it's not too much to ask for) and what kind of I admissibility you guys have.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Congrats!!! :) Make sure to celebrate!!

11/06: Husband EWI from Mexico
11/08: Started dating

11/11: Husband got deported
1/11/14: Got married
3/13/14-11/2/14:
I-130
1/26/15-3/17/15: NVC

5/28/15: INTERVIEW - denied

6/8/15: I-601/I-212 waivers received

11/17/15: I-601/I-212 waivers APPROVED

12/11/15: HUBBY HOME!! :dance:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hello, just wanna introduce myself and congratulate to everyone who got an approval already. Each of them give hope to these who are waiting.

I'm received date June 19th and becoming very nervous these days and hopeful to hear from NSC.

I'm just wondering what kind of hardship win most of the cases (if it's not too much to ask for) and what kind of I admissibility you guys have.

My husband (from Belarus) overstayed visa and got under removal order (voluntary departure overstay), deported.

You have to prove that you can't stay alone in the States without spouse and that it's impossible for you to move with your spouse to his/her country.

I have diagnosed depression with pills prescribed, We also have two kids that need proper medical care and education options which only are achievable in the USA. I stated that I can not leave in the Belarus or Ukraine (where husband lives now) because of poor living conditions, war in Ukraine.

List every little hardship you can come up with. Having at least one more or less serious medical condition helps a lot.

Good luck, and remember - according to official statistics released from USCIS - 80% of i601 apps are approved, so everybody has a high chance of winning.

Timeline

My husband (from Belarus) overstayed visa and got under removal order (voluntary departure overstay), deported.

You have to prove that you can't stay alone in the States without spouse and that it's impossible for you to move with your spouse to his/her country.

I have diagnosed depression with pills prescribed, We also have two kids that need proper medical care and education options which only are achievable in the USA. I stated that I can not leave in the Belarus or Ukraine (where husband lives now) because of poor living conditions, war in Ukraine.

List every little hardship you can come up with. Having at least one more or less serious medical condition helps a lot.

Good luck, and remember - according to official statistics released from USCIS - 80% of i601 apps are approved, so everybody has a high chance of winning.

Timeline

Kitdog,

Thanks for your reply. And congratulations on your approval.

So we sent our waiver already but now I'm questioning if our hardship is enough.

I'm from Poland and my husband is from India. I'm the one who overstayed the visitor visa but left on my own without any immigration proceedings.

We have also 2 kids under 2 years old, who aren't USA citizen but our son is a permanent resident already. We listed his anxiety and depression, financial hardship because of his back and forth travels (business class for his back issues), him being trained for us market and lack of opportunities in Poland for non citizens (he's a doctor). Also tried to prove that India has very poor country conditions and being white woman could put me at risk.

Hope it all will move the officer's heart and will grant me the approval. But it's so hard to keep positive during the waiting process.

Thanks again.

Timeline

Our received date is August 4th. Our inadmissibility was for a ten year old charge for "smoking ganja".

There are varying levels of hardship. A good waiver packet includes 1-2 examples from each, if possible.

Best of Luck!

Filed: Other Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

Update about my case today folks, they approve my work authorization I took my biometrics last june, so i wonder how long now until they make a decision about my waiver :/ my case is VSC.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.