3,164 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
33 minutes ago, dannyrocks said:

I read that f2b could be moving by 6 weeks in the coming months  and it might occur monthly on the visa bulletin.. It was never stated that no Movement Will happen in the upcoming visa bulletin 

Yes, that’s what I was asking because it does not mention about December or January visa bulletin prediction. Hope it continue to move forward in each visa bulletin. InshaAllah

Edited by Aquarius1

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
1 hour ago, Aquarius1 said:

Between October and January only 6 weeks movement? How do you know about December and January now?please clarify . Thanks

It states it at the end of the visa bulletin

1 hour ago, dannyrocks said:

I read that f2b could be moving by 6 weeks in the coming months  and it might occur monthly on the visa bulletin.. It was never stated that no Movement Will happen in the upcoming visa bulletin

The F2B ROW did not move forward in the october bulletin. As of the time the post above was made the upcoming bulletin was the october bulleting

1 hour ago, Aquarius1 said:

Great good news. Did he get his PD current in  October or September visa bulletin ?

mine PD current in October visa bulletin. Thanks

his pd get current in september VB. they take 45 to 50 days for welcome letter when our pd goes current..

Edited by Rizwan ullah

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
48 minutes ago, designguy said:

The F2B ROW did not move forward in the october bulletin. As of the time the post above was made the upcoming bulletin was the october bulleting

This is it

Screenshot_20191002-100943.png

Timeline
51 minutes ago, designguy said:

We are likely to see 6 weeks movement on a monthly basis up to January 

IMG_20191002_101417.jpg

9 hours ago, Aquarius1 said:

When did you get welcome letter and how long it takes to get case complete after submitted documents?

Get welcome letter... March 27.... submit DS -260 an documents on .. July 26.... received mail on the 19 August to fix birth certificate..did and submit back same day....case complete 26 September...

Timeline
20 hours ago, designguy said:

I read it but it doesn’t mentioned that what you are saying. Although, As I understand that they mentioned visa bulletin will move forward 6 weeks on monthly basis so it means it will continue to move 6 weeks each month till January. Thanks

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
8 hours ago, Aquarius1 said:

I read it but it doesn’t mentioned that what you are saying. Although, As I understand that they mentioned visa bulletin will move forward 6 weeks on monthly basis so it means it will continue to move 6 weeks each month till January. Thanks

From my experience if one goes through previous Visa Bulletins, one can see prediction usually meant the next month not necessarily the months after and neither is there any mention that it will be till January.

Jan/Feb date is only given for F2A since it is current.   

Timeline
9 hours ago, dannyrocks said:

Anyone with PD January - April 2015?? 

What are the odds of we getting a visa in this fiscal year?? 

I guess I am and you are getting visa in this fiscal year and Nov, Dec, Jan visa bulletin are very important for us. I guess Chart A is moving to December till January visa bulletin and chart B is moving to big jump upto September till January visa bulletin. InshaAllah.

Edited by Aquarius1

Timeline
7 hours ago, Aquarius1 said:

I guess I am and you are getting visa in this fiscal year and Nov, Dec, Jan visa bulletin are very important for us. I guess Chart A is moving to December till January visa bulletin and chart B is moving to big jump upto September till January visa bulletin. InshaAllah.

By God's grace!!!  My PD is March 2015

Timeline
9 hours ago, dannyrocks said:

By God's grace!!!  My PD is March 2015

I heard a lot of people their PD 2015 after August or September month  California and a lot of people belongs to Vermont 2013 after April still could not get approval yet. So you have slim chance to get Visa in this fiscal year InshaAllah.

Timeline
3 hours ago, Aquarius1 said:

I heard a lot of people their PD 2015 after August or September month  California and a lot of people belongs to Vermont 2013 after April still could not get approval yet. So you have slim chance to get Visa in this fiscal year InshaAllah.

My case has already been approved!! It was approved same 2015..  All God's doing 🙏

mmigrants applying for US visas will be denied entry into the country unless they can prove they can afford health care within 30 days of entering or can’t pay for it themselves, according to a proclamation signed by President Trump.

The new rule, which comes into force on 3 November, will be applied to people seeking immigrant visas, not those in the US already. It does not apply to those seeking asylum seekers, refugees or children.

But it would apply to the spouses and parents of US citizens. That could have an impact on families who are trying to bring their parents to the US.

The proclamation said immigrants will be barred from entering the country unless they are to be covered by health insurance within 30 days of entering or have enough financial resources to pay for any medical costs.

The Trump administration is trying to move away from a family-based immigration system and into a merit-based system, and Friday’s proclamation is another effort to limit immigrant access to public programs.

Timeline
11 hours ago, dannyrocks said:

My case has already been approved!! It was approved same 2015..  All God's doing 🙏

I guess you are getting current in December visa bulletin. InshaAllah . 

Edited by Aquarius1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.