delt7410

helpppppppppppppp helpppppppppppppp (merged)

33 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

My brothers, sisters:

A lot of talk .... But the bottom line : I say God, I divided the chosen including me .

I am married to an American , I love her because she lost everything for me .... but they feel some pain for more than 6 months and I taked her from a hospital to another ... each one who signs .. I sold everything I had ... they kik me out of my work because I miss you so much ..... yesterday i taked to a doctor inother city , after the disclosure gave me a message said to me, Go to this Professorin capital ... and after the disclosure shocked me ... and that God showered my tears and I tell you my brothers .. he told me that the wife had cancer and you must go to Omrakh hurry because all the medicine that she taked did not work and this type of cancer has a cure only abroad .... Imagine my order did not cry in my life, even with all of Bucky was here ....

My question is :

I am receiving my wife to go with them, so I'm in be with her especially as it deteriorated mental disbanded after hearing the news .. Is it possible to get it? Vena to all the medical reports ?

Fedona advised me were called with

Peace be upon you

إخواني أخواتي :

كلام كثير .... لكن خلاصة القول : أقول اللهم إني رضيت بما قسمت لي .

أنا متزوج من أمريكية ، أحبها لأنها خسرة كل شيء من أجلي .... لكن كانت نحس ببعض الألم ومنذ أكثر من 6 أشهر وأنا أخدها من مستشفى لأخر ... لذي كل دلائل .. بعت كل ما أملك ... ضردت من عملي لأنني كنت أتغيب كثيرا ..... البارحة أخدتها إلي طبيب في مكناس وبعد الكشف أعطاني رسالة قال لي إذهب إلى هذا البروفسور فالرباط حالا... إكتريت سيارة وتوجهة له .. وبعد الكشف صدمني ... والله إن دموعي تنهال وأنا أخبركم إخواني .. قال لي إن زوجة مصابة بالسرطان ويجب أن تذهب إلي أمريكة مستعجلا لأن كل لأدوية التي أخدتها لم تنفع وهذا النوع من السرطان له علاج فقط في الخارج .... تخيلوا أمري لم أبكي في حياتي حتى بكي مع كل من كان هنا ....

سؤالي هو :

زوجتي تردني أن أذهب معها لكي أكون في رفقتها خصوصا أنها تدهورت حلتها النفسية بعد سماع الخبر .. فهل من الممكن حصول ذلك ؟ لذينا كل التقارير الطبية ؟ وكذاإنها ليس لذيها أحد في أمريكا؟

فيدوني نصحوني دعيوا معها

سلام عليكم

Edited by Ryan H

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Iran
Timeline

You are very hard to understand. From what I can see you filed for the CR-1 visa in December. Now your wife has cancer. Beyond that your post is not clear.

If you are asking how much longer you have to wait for the visa I would say at least six months. Your spouse can request an expedite based upon her medical condition.

Timeline

hello friends
im men married to american citz and we live togther in morocco , my wife get sick and i take her to doctour and he say she is sick with tumor cancer in her ovary need to go back to usa soon because she get colon cancer .. and reallly her situation very badddd...
i would like to know if consulat can give me visa to go with her ? and i let your guys know that she cant walk this time because if she do she keep bleeding ...
can u help me or advice me please

what kind of visa i need to ask ? friends is very hard her sutation she is bleeding so bad ......

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Sorry about your predicament.

You need to apply for a B1/B2 visa.

Edited by apple21

Timeline

i let ur guys know that doctor tell me she need to leave morocco sooo as because her cancer setup 3 ......

and he give me certificate when he say i need to go with her

im tired please god im too tired

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

Be strong for her... She is tired too... Be her strength

10/14/2000 - Met Aboard a Cruise ship

06/14/2003 - Married Savona Italy

I-130

03/21/2009 - I-130 Mailed to Chicago lockbox

11-30-09: GOT GREEN CARD in mail!!!!!!

Citizenship Process;

1/11/2013: Mailed N400 to Dallas Texas

3/11/2013: interview.. Approved

4/4/2013. : Oath! Now a U.S. citizen!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Blessings for you both. Apply asap in your consulate for the visa, take all the medical proof with you.

I love you Charles forever!!

! dveMm6.png

N-400 Waiting to be schedule for Oath Ceremony 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

**** two similar topics merged. Please do not post more than once on a question/ issue *****

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Timeline

hello my best friend here in this nice website :

all know that my wife here with me we live together .... she get sick and i take here to clink they fond she have cancer tumor stage 3 .... like to many friends here advice me to apply B1-B2 visa because doctor say she need to go back to usa soon as possible .... i do i take her and we go to consulate .... but they dont give me visa because they told me i cant have non immigrate visa and im waiting my papers I130 to get done .... my wife meet consul and she was showing him all her medical papers and she show him all certificate from professor ....and they get worried ... they told her to go back but she say is ur fault because you think bad on this married and denied my husband .. and know i die here and i dont go without him ......etc one officer told her to call our lawyer and ask expedite

1- Can we expedite our process?

- 2 - Can you give me Advice ? I really like to talk my problem with all of you because i love all peoples here

thanks

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

hello my best friend here in this nice website :

all know that my wife here with me we live together .... she get sick and i take here to clink they fond she have cancer tumor stage 3 .... like to many friends here advice me to apply B1-B2 visa because doctor say she need to go back to usa soon as possible .... i do i take her and we go to consulate .... but they dont give me visa because they told me i cant have non immigrate visa and im waiting my papers I130 to get done .... my wife meet consul and she was showing him all her medical papers and she show him all certificate from professor ....and they get worried ... they told her to go back but she say is ur fault because you think bad on this married and denied my husband .. and know i die here and i dont go without him ......etc one officer told her to call our lawyer and ask expedite

1- Can we expedite our process?

- 2 - Can you give me Advice ? I really like to talk my problem with all of you because i love all peoples here

thanks

Your lawyer or wife calls USCIS and request an expedite and they will tell them the necessary papers to submit to be considered. Once approved at USCIS you have to do the same thing at NVC request and submit evidence why you need an expedite.

So tell your lawyer to call uscis tomorrow and get on it.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

The US consulate is not granting your B1/B2 visa because you have immigrant intent with pending I-130.

I am thinking the US consulate is asking your wife to request expedite for I-130. But it will still take some time for approval.

http://www.uscis.gov/forms/expedite-criteria

Expedite Criteria

All expedite requests are reviewed on a case-by-case basis, and are granted at the discretion of the Director. The burden is on the applicant or petitioner to demonstrate that one or more of the expedite criteria have been met. The criteria are as follows:

• Severe financial loss to company or individual
  • Extreme emergent situation
  • Humanitarian situation
  • Nonprofit status of requesting organization in furtherance of the cultural and social interests of the United States
  • Department of Defense or National Interest Situation (Note: Request must come from official United States Government entity and state that delay will be detrimental to our Government)
  • USCIS error
  • Compelling interest of USCIS

==================================================

Does your wife have any family back in US that could help her out, so that she could go back first to seek medical treatment?

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

Then get on the phone, like NOW, with ur lawyer and get moving on the expedite !

10/14/2000 - Met Aboard a Cruise ship

06/14/2003 - Married Savona Italy

I-130

03/21/2009 - I-130 Mailed to Chicago lockbox

11-30-09: GOT GREEN CARD in mail!!!!!!

Citizenship Process;

1/11/2013: Mailed N400 to Dallas Texas

3/11/2013: interview.. Approved

4/4/2013. : Oath! Now a U.S. citizen!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.