Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

:P shush you. it's been nice and warm here lately. kit is happy.

SEATTLE - Those new to the area this summer, with its seemingly endless sunshine, might be surprised that Seattle only averages 58 sunny days a year. That's seventh-least in the U.S. of cities that report official climate data, and as you might expect, other Pacific Northwest cities dot the list.

But I bet you can't guess the least-sunny place in the U.S.

With just 48 sunny days a year, it's Elkins, West Virginia, just edging out Astoria, Oregon which has 50.

As for the rest of Seattle's days, we average 226 cloudy days (4th most in the U.S.) and 81 partly cloudy days. Of all those days, we get 155 days of rain a year (we've had 97 so far this year.)

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Irony :lol:

Attention ALL K1 Visa applicants..The Texas Service center is LOADED with Morans.!!!!.

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

jonas called cbp seattle again this morning...demanded to know if they had at least received my email. guy said he couldn't find it and asked us to resend it, and double check the email address (it was correct). refused to give us an appointment and said this isn't done for I-94 corrections anymore, it is all through email. he was a jerk, basically.

i resent and called them to confirm it had been received, got a lady this time, who scolded me for sending it twice, and said now my application would be sent to the back of the pile. greeeat. thanks. i told her the guy we spoke to earlier told us to resend it and she said "well that's what HE said."

i am so over this. at least she acknowledged my emails were in the system and received. she still wouldn't say how long it would take though.

studying for driving knowledge test now...a lot of it is common sense. i got 18 out of 25 for the practice test without studying...need 20 to pass. once i can pass 10 sample tests in a row, i'll walk over to the driving school and take the actual test. wish me luck...

Flying to Seattle on 6 May 2014!

jonas called cbp seattle again this morning...demanded to know if they had at least received my email. guy said he couldn't find it and asked us to resend it, and double check the email address (it was correct). refused to give us an appointment and said this isn't done for I-94 corrections anymore, it is all through email. he was a jerk, basically.

i resent and called them to confirm it had been received, got a lady this time, who scolded me for sending it twice, and said now my application would be sent to the back of the pile. greeeat. thanks. i told her the guy we spoke to earlier told us to resend it and she said "well that's what HE said."

i am so over this. at least she acknowledged my emails were in the system and received. she still wouldn't say how long it would take though.

studying for driving knowledge test now...a lot of it is common sense. i got 18 out of 25 for the practice test without studying...need 20 to pass. once i can pass 10 sample tests in a row, i'll walk over to the driving school and take the actual test. wish me luck...

Welcome to American bureaucracy. How does it compare to your home country's? :lol:

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

does one tip at subway/dominoes?

subway - no.

dominoes - maybe - only if it was home delivery.

Kat - go in person. figure out the bus route, or ask yer spouse to drop you.

this email/telephone stuff is stupid.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

singapore is efficient. i used to be a bureaucrat and we were held to specific time frames for responses. you have to issue replies to members of the public in 3 working days or send an acknowledgement of receipt if the reply is going to take longer. i do miss that :P here things seem more likely to enter a black hole never to be seen/heard of again.

Welcome to American bureaucracy. How does it compare to your home country's? :lol:

subway - no.

dominoes - maybe - only if it was home delivery.

Kat - go in person. figure out the bus route, or ask yer spouse to drop you.

this email/telephone stuff is stupid.

we are going on thursday (his day off), if there is no response before that. will report back, when able. :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

ya ya.

when you get to the office, don't tell them why you are there.

instead - ask for the shift supervisor.

seriously, say nothing to the other folk, other than, "I need to talk with the shift supervisor and am happy to wait."

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

ERMERGERD!!!!!

I want this cake made for my husband's birthday next year....

berry-break-188.jpg

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

So I saw a midwife today about my sh*t being all out of whack. She basically said that I have to wait it out. Checking my ovaries for cysts on Thursday, though. Maybe a vitamin d deficiency. :cry:

I love a guy who looks like he could be on Criminal Minds as either an agent or a killer.

Timeline

sorry to hear that, wacko. cysts doesn't mean end game. my mom has PCOS and had me when she was 40.

in the meantime, load up on milk, cod liver oil and egg yolk omelets!

Yeah, I'm not worried about cysts really. Just having to wait out all these annoying symptoms is all.

I'm not a milk fan, so I might just go load up on vitamins.

An omelet sounds delicious!

I love a guy who looks like he could be on Criminal Minds as either an agent or a killer.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

aha! just got an email from CBP. i-94 issue resolved!

Fantastic!

So I saw a midwife today about my sh*t being all out of whack. She basically said that I have to wait it out. Checking my ovaries for cysts on Thursday, though. Maybe a vitamin d deficiency. :cry:

Both the Dane and I have a vitamin D deficiency. You've barely been a cycle since really coming off the shot, it could just still be in your system.

sorry to hear that, wacko. cysts doesn't mean end game. my mom has PCOS and had me when she was 40.

in the meantime, load up on milk, cod liver oil and egg yolk omelets!

Actually, my RE, who did her research on Vitamin D deficiency leading to implantation failure said to just to the OTC Vitamin D pills because the multis don't have enough. She said it is hard for people in America to get the right amount of sun because of the way our climate works and being so into suncreen (who wants skin cancer, right?).

Edited by N-o-l-a

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.