SAT

Star Rant, Return of the Jada

3,361 posts in this topic

Yes! I didn't even think about vitamin d.

Also I didn't know that gummy vitamins are low in iron so that the kiddies don't OD on them!

The more you know!

I love a guy who looks like he could be on Criminal Minds as either an agent or a killer.

ERMERGERD!!!!!

I want this cake made for my husband's birthday next year....

get me a recipe and you got it. I promise to bake it a couple of times before hand and not to drop it....

GC received on the 28th of February, 2014 - no interview, no additional RFE's

Divorced as of September, 2014

NOA1 for ROC 14 October, 2014

Life goes on, my ex-husband is a moron.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

I am backtracking since I missed a lot while cooking...and may I say Darnell..... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

so we came back from grocery shopping..guess what we are having this week....3 frozen pizzas....as MIL declared "I ain't cooking nothing this week maybe I will when FIL gets home".

Well...I am done cooking so they can stuff their faces with frozen cardboards if they wish.

Oh hey..I think I reached my limit. I held out long enough imo....*pats own back*

Good, I am glad you have reached your limit.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

ya....especially some frozen ####### from Kroger's....hubs got more frozen pizzas for lunch over weekend...that is all they ever eat...she is not even making BLT's or Sloppy Joes....and if I did not make the feta tart with carrot and apple salad...they would have another pizza...omg kill me LOL

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

ya....especially some frozen ####### from Kroger's....hubs got more frozen pizzas for lunch over weekend...that is all they ever eat...she is not even making BLT's or Sloppy Joes....and if I did not make the feta tart with carrot and apple salad...they would have another pizza...omg kill me LOL

My husband will sometimes eat them for a lunch or some night when I am just too tired to cook something that everyone would like, but planning on eating frozen pizzas for dinner multiple nights a week? Gross.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

i always see those 10 for $10 frozen dinners in the freezer section at Safeway and wonder who buys those...

now i know...

:lol:

jada, have you looked at http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/ to see if your MIL has been featured?

lol !!! no but I know she is wearing the same stuff she was wearing at the party....and our wedding....and last week probably...

Jada is proof that I get all the free Brooklyn Fing NY pizzas I want :)

Where's that pic of J with my guinea friends?

Did you guys see it?

now I want a garlic knot....