Aisha& Wajid

Refused

25 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I got online statusupdate which just said refused for no reason its form isl embassy i now commit suside because uscis reaffirmed and nvc forwarded to embassy but they refused.

Timeline

I got online statusupdate which just said refused for no reason its form isl embassy i now commit suside because uscis reaffirmed and nvc forwarded to embassy but they refused.

the best thing is to wait for there response,or involve your senator to investigate that what is going on with your file beacuse with the us embassy islamabad they will never give you the accurate information,they are just keeping us in dark hole.waiting in AP years and years is abusing the 221g in pakistan but nothing we can do juust everything is in there hands,no one is there to ask them why they are doing this to pakistani immigrants...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Don't do anything rash. It's a computer update, they have been wrong before.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Please listen and read outloud to yourself. Immigration is a trying process. For some easy for others not. i'm with you. Not easy.. But, you can't give up on Love. It don't work like that. Threatening to take your life is insane behavior but I know your hurt right now. It's not a pain reliever for a hurt heart for now. There is a way for a new approach to this and you will find it.

I will share a special video and No me and Mav are still not together at this time but always in contact.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3IZA9Fne2A8

TIM/MAV K1-JOURNEY
3/27/2007....We first met on myspace
1/30/10 ......My Honey proposed
8/15/10 ......He visit Philippines(2wks) & met my family
12/17/10 ....USCIS received the Filed I-129F for K1-visa
12/21/10 ....Received hard copy,NOA1
5/25/11.......Received RFE
6/09/11.......NOA2 approved
12/07/11.....Visa fee paid at BPI

6/11/13.......2nd visa fee payment
7/10-11/13.. Medical Exam completed@St.Lukes Clinic
1/15-16/14.. 2nd Medical exam updated
1/21/14...... k1 interview-Visa Approved
8/29/14...... Submitted AOS application
10/03/14.....Biometrics
01/07/15.....Received my EAD card

01/31/15..... I got my SSN from the mail

04/20/15......AOS Interview - Approved :star:

4/24/15 .......Got the Driving Permit Card

4/30/15 .......Green Card Received :) (Exp.4/20/17)

http://youtu.be/BVf45EcdFwQ

Timeline

the best thing is to wait for there response,or involve your senator to investigate that what is going on with your file beacuse with the us embassy islamabad they will never give you the accurate information,they are just keeping us in dark hole.waiting in AP years and years is abusing the 221g in pakistan but nothing we can do juust everything is in there hands,no one is there to ask them why they are doing this to pakistani immigrants...

My husband try to meet senator twice but he refuse to meet him .Uscis reaffirmed nvc has no objection but isl embassy refused without any reason i am waiting for another interview date since more then one year i am tired i also need my hubby ,having my children having my family how this huge mistake that kills someone they can make .i cant understand.Its killing me inch by inch sec by sec now .This shows that there is no coordination between any department.one said some thing and other said other .i am waiting for 2 and half year to go and join him but every time embassy make trouble for me so why should i live and for what .i love him and want to live for him only.

Edited by Aisha& Wajid

Timeline

There have been mistakes on the ceac website before. Call the Department of State to find out what is going on with your case.

I know you love your husband and miss him but if you kill yourself you have no hope of ever being with him or seeing him again. I have been trying to get my husband's visa for 4 years yet I will never give up hope of us being together. our case has spent a total of over 2 years in AP. We have no idea when our AP will be over.

Please see a therapist or find someone you can talk to that will help you handle your sadness.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

If its between life & death, then either you move to Pakistan or you both move to some other country. Don't let anyone apart you that easy. I know it's not easy but you have to set a priority. Wish you best luck!

Timeline

There have been mistakes on the ceac website before. Call the Department of State to find out what is going on with your case.

I know you love your husband and miss him but if you kill yourself you have no hope of ever being with him or seeing him again. I have been trying to get my husband's visa for 4 years yet I will never give up hope of us being together. our case has spent a total of over 2 years in AP. We have no idea when our AP will be over.

Please see a therapist or find someone you can talk to that will help you handle your sadness.

You are one of the greatest person of the world you always help me in my sever crisis .I have no words for you only lot of dua thats it.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline

sorry

I can say nothing !! may be what I thinking is not the reason and they have more information that we do not handle ... but for sure something is block the way.

I rest my case.

Do not believe that from some other country you will make it...almost impossible. but I terrible sorry and good luck next time . cray5ol.gif

Edited by c12h22oh

Omg calm down plz their wbsite is not reliable, It cud be jst a an error:S:S:S

Peårl £ûvs «Aåmïr»

Timeline

sorry

I can say nothing !! may be what I thinking is not the reason and they have more information that we do not handle ... but for sure something is block the way.

I rest my case.

Do not believe that from some other country you will make it...almost impossible. but I terrible sorry and good luck next time . cray5ol.gif

Carolyhotstuff is 100% right i talk to DOS she told me that this is just a mistake.

Omg calm down plz their wbsite is not reliable, It cud be jst a an error:S:S:S

you are right thank you all vj members because of you i am able to live thank you for your support.

Carolyhotstuff is 100% right i talk to DOS she told me that this is just a mistake.

you are right thank you all vj members because of you i am able to live thank you for your support.

I knw how you are feeling sis, our prayers are with you. you have to b physicaly nd emotionaly strong

Peårl £ûvs «Aåmïr»

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

I understand your despair and frustration, but you should seek some help.You should live because your life is worth it, not because of your husband's existence.

Edited by sandranj

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ivory Coast
Timeline

Sucide? That's mental health issues and uscis does

not entertain those with such issues, and if u r being

dramatic it speaks volumes, remember its a privilege

and many is/has gone thru worst in the process...get a grip

not helping... Jihana

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.