Aisha& Wajid

Refused

25 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

My husband try to meet senator twice but he refuse to meet him .Uscis reaffirmed nvc has no objection but isl embassy refused without any reason i am waiting for another interview date since more then one year i am tired i also need my hubby ,having my children having my family how this huge mistake that kills someone they can make .i cant understand.Its killing me inch by inch sec by sec now .This shows that there is no coordination between any department.one said some thing and other said other .i am waiting for 2 and half year to go and join him but every time embassy make trouble for me so why should i live and for what .i love him and want to live for him only.

Well senator or congressman cant meet with ur husband cuz this isnt à political issue. who knows if they deny u second time for same reason thn wht wud u do kill urself? my advice is to tell ur husband to move to u in Pakistan since u guys r suffering nd this long distance is killing u guys... btw hes pakistani born so hr shudnt mind. living with u in Pakistan

Edited by M&you

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I know a lot of you guys are sugessting him to move to Pakistan, but Pakistan is not a safe place right now. I do not know about the rest of the country, but Karachi has bombings, robberies, murders, and rape on a daily normal basis. Plus $1 is approx 98 rupees right now. That's a huge difference. Even if her husband sends her and their kids $300 a month, that is a lot of money there so he can't just leave his job in USA. He has to provide for his family. Obviously I don't know their story, so I'm not one to judge but I'm assuming those are the reasons he's not coming.

I think the best bet here would be for him to try to settle in Dubai if he wants you guys to get out of there. Be patient, Aisha. I cry to my husband all the time, but he keeps saying it's not safe here. They do what they do because they love us. Be pateint, and ask Allah for guidance. And please, pray for the rest of us too.:)

Timeline

Don't kill yourself. The visa process is very stressful and long but we are all going through it together. I haven't seen my husband in 2 years but alhumdullilah he got his visa issued and yours will too! don't lose hope and faith in Allah. Be strong and stop stressing. If you stress and are negative and everything will go wrong.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Aisha))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))),

This is one of the toughest, most difficult things you will ever do in your life. Immigration is a challenge for both people - the husband and the wife who are separated and missing each other and wondering when they will ever have a chance for a normal life together. It is so easy to get discouraged and depressed, especially when things seem to be going wrong. The one light to hold on to is the one at the end of this hard journey - the joy you and your husband will feel when you are finally together again. Choosing to leave this journey means that you also end all hope for this joy. Instead, focus on the love that you share and the knowledge that even if you have to wait for each other you are both worth the wait - you love him and he loves you - and nothing will ever be able to stop that love. You may have to find a different way to be together for a time if the US immigration journey continues to be such a harsh challenge, and perhaps if the two of you are able to find a safe, third country in which to live, you will be able to gather the evidence that your marriage is real, your love is real, so that if you have to apply again to immigrate to the US, they will not be able to find any reason to say no.

So, please remember, no matter how dark and hopeless things appear right now, there is always hope. Hang on to that. Hang on to your love and believe in all your heart that nothing will keep you apart; it may take a bit of time, but you will prevail. You will succeed. You are strong enough to do this.

Good luck to you both and I will definitely keep you in my prayers.

Edited by Kathryn41

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Suicide is NEVER the answer. Find someone to talk to, if you think it'd help. If your sadness is tied entirely to your immigration issue then I'm sure people on here will try to do their best to help you and guide you, so that you'll find a way to successfully contact someone from USCIS that'll make your visa happen. :)
People get denied from time to time and yes, it sucks and a lot but killing yourself isn't going to solve anything. Just be happy he's in your life, although he happens to be far. Try to have patience and be positive (something we all learned on here, I think) and someday you'll get to be with him, I'm sure.

Timeline

I called to DOS yesterday she told me that they launch new system and this is mistake by new system and inshaallah they will contact me for new interview date soon .I am still stressed when they correct it because lot of people who are not on visa journey were shocked and when they contact me .But it sad that they do like this.correction must do immediately.So people will come in big relife the DOS person talk very politely and nice person.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.