lovelady

HAS ANYONE BEEN successful AT HAVING THEIR FRAUD SPOUSE DEPORTED IF SO HOW? MY HUSBAND IS A HUGE FRAUDSTER

80 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-2 Country: Ghana
Timeline

My husband never entered this marriage in good faith. We have no joint accounts no joint lease. Before joining the army he cancelled the lease and took a title loan out for the car hes now in the army whos helping him with the legal services. What do I do he has committed fraud I have his friends that told me he was into money laundering and buying things with stolen credit cards what do I do???????? Do I remove the conditions now does it even matter because the army will help him with citizenship. Hes in basic training right now please help

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

If is in the military there is not much thou can do. You will need clear and VERY convincing evidence from a verified third party source that can hold up in court. Helen is under contract with the federal government. There may not be much you can do at this point, because of that contract. Consider yousekf blessed he will now take care of himself, give him nothing in the divorce and this is much easier said than done try to heal your broken heart

Edited by Brian1967##

Timeline

If is in the military there is not much thou can do. You will need clear and VERY convincing evidence from a verified third party source that can hold up in court. Helen is under contract with the federal government. There may not be much you can do at this point, because of that contract. Consider yousekf blessed he will now take care of himself, give him nothing in the divorce and this is much easier said than done try to heal your broken heart

Timeline

He has done money laundering getting money wired to him to western union hes picked up laptops purchashed with stolen credit cards I reported him to ice but they seem to not care. He sent emails to friends saying he was using me for papers. He is still on a conditional green card.

You need to gather as much evidence as you can as others have stated. Then the right authorities will be interested to see what your case is. Good luck.

event.png

Yes, plenty of people have been successful. It's not something that is immediate, but it happens a lot. Usually the people who reported it lose contact with the immigrant so they don't know the ins and outs of the case.

We don't want money launderers and criminals in our military. Or fraudsters. I wonder why he is interested in the army, and I hope it's not for an ulterior motive. Please make your report.

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

Timeline

you seem to me you are full of s*&^ to be honest, it seems like you had no problems with his "illegal" activities while things were good between the two of you but now that hes found another solution to his legal matters you basically want revenge. and yes you probably knew all along about the laptop and other things bought with stolen cc. you know i hate people like you, my wife tends to use this kind of logic with me, if i dont do as she wants or put up with her bs she uses the oh i will divorce you and stuff knowing damn well i need her, its like a power trip. if hes in the army then he will get his citizenship with or without you, get ur divorce and move on.

First of all u can hate me all u want if u read my other post I did state that I contacted ice when everything was going on. Revenge for what cancelling the lease and leaving my children to sleep on the steeet or doing a title loan on the car and not paying it so they can reposess it all with doing it before the army. Our marriage was never entered in to good faith. He is a scammer and thats point blank. We never had anything joint if it was a good marriage then y we didn't have those things. He came home with a computer one day and said he bought it come to find out he went to walmart to pick them up and how I know is because he was suppose to give one laptop to someone and never did which pissed that person off and they recently contacted me. Tell me what type of husband would send a video where his wife is being sexually assaulted with a beer bottle back to his friends in his home country. How do I know because the same people he emailed about scamming me is the same ones that contacted me on fbook telling me they saw a video and sent the video clip back to me. So maybe ur wife is full of $#!& but not me. I reported any time I knew something and ice did nothing.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Iran
Timeline

If you have proof of criminal activity you need to report it to the local police. If you have proof of immigration fraud you need to provide the proof to ICE.

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Read this thread about reporting fraud.

Make a report and move on.

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves." - Confucious

Our marriage was never entered in to good faith. .

U r quoting this again n over again it means u knew this even before u married to him, if so then u will face all the same charge sheet as well , as against him as fraud to just get benefits of immigritions bcoz u helped him....

event.png

event.png

192230.gif

Timeline

U r quoting this again n over again it means u knew this even before u married to him, if so then u will face all the same charge sheet as well , as against him as fraud to just get benefits of immigritions bcoz u helped him....

How did I know? Im saying he never entered the marriage in good faith how did I know before I married him if he was way in Africa. Ive reported him right now at this point its out of my hands I just want to know do I remove the conditions of his green card or do I let the divorce go on. Karma will get him. Yes I do feel as if he should be deported because he lied.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.