Saylin

NVC Filers - June 2013

1,149 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Can someone please tell me by expirience how good is the missouri service center. For what if Ben reading the send my case to msc for faster procesing because the vermont service center is back up is thos true???? I got my noa1 like inn5 business days is that a good sing ????

No all I-130 since August 15, 2012 have been going to MSC than they go to local uscis offices. Only a rare few stay at the MSC and get adjudicated.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Dos ot mater if my wife is abroad??? And why will the send it to my local office

No all I-130 since August 15, 2012 have been going to MSC than they go to local uscis offices. Only a rare few stay at the MSC and get adjudicated.

uscis stage

june 24 2013 pd

march 3 2014 noa 2

nvc stage

march 17 2014 recived

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Can someone please tell me by expirience how good is the missouri service center. For what if Ben reading the send my case to msc for faster procesing because the vermont service center is back up is thos true???? I got my noa1 like inn5 business days is that a good sing ????

I note yer new.

Hi ! Welcome to VJ !

1. you posted in the wrong forum, wrong topic, hijaaking a thread that has nothing to do with yer question.

2. use the advanced search tool here - search term = 'MSC'

3. fill out a timeline when yer able.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

@dhwheels.. How long is it taking to get interviews after case complete for Pakistan.. Do you know?

You need to be over in the interview thread. Pakistan interviews for August hasn't been announced yet. Figure next week since yesterday started assignments in other countries. And from case complete usually a month wait. Depends when you got case complete.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/438986-august-2013-interviews/page-34#entry6368067

Figure for you. You will have case complete this month and be in september interview queue. So depending on when they start scheduling sit about a month or close to it.

Edited by dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

You need to be over in the interview thread. Pakistan interviews for August hasn't been announced yet. Figure next week since yesterday started assignments in other countries. And from case complete usually a month wait. Depends when you got case complete.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/438986-august-2013-interviews/page-34#entry6368067

Figure for you. You will have case complete this month and be in september interview queue. So depending on when they start scheduling sit about a month or close to it.

Okk I didn't want to join interview thread until case complete.. Thanks I guess September it is :(

Nvc received aos june 12 2013

Nvc received iv june 26 2013

Received rfe for ds230 july 2

I was thinking its false rfe.

I called july 10. Operator said. She sees nothing about my files. Nothing showing.

Sounds like a false checklist to me, based on them reviewing (and accepting) the AOS package. I'd suggest calling again Monday and asking another operator. Good luck!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I received a RFE in June to redo AOS which I did and they reviewed it only to tell me yesterday that income doesn’t match tax transcript which is not true because I keep copies of every thing I sends them and I looked at what they says is the error and its exactly what’s on the transcript, I asked for a supervisor review but I don’t know how much that will help, my problem now is even if I should redo the AOS I still wouldn’t know what to put in the question since it was correct in the first place…

They said 13a.1, which is total income for 2012…..cray5ol.gifcray5ol.gifcray5ol.gif im going on 13 months now and still no case complete..

Filed: Timeline

I received a RFE in June to redo AOS which I did and they reviewed it only to tell me yesterday that income doesn’t match tax transcript which is not true because I keep copies of every thing I sends them and I looked at what they says is the error and its exactly what’s on the transcript, I asked for a supervisor review but I don’t know how much that will help, my problem now is even if I should redo the AOS I still wouldn’t know what to put in the question since it was correct in the first place…

They said 13a.1, which is total income for 2012…..cray5ol.gifcray5ol.gifcray5ol.gif im going on 13 months now and still no case complete..

Is it the total from line 22 on your 1040 you put ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Is it the total from line 22 on your 1040 you put ?

I had the same problem, I put the adjust income and supposed to be total gross income on my case (but if yours is 1040ez then you should have the adjust one) so I had to review my documents and send back to them, it's been 2 weeks already and nothing :(

USCIS
02/27/2013: Mailed out I-130 IR1
03/05/2013 : NOA1
04/15/2013: NOA2

NVC
05/05/2013: NVC received
05/13/2013: Email with the package (DS-230 - I-864)
05/24/2013: AOS+ IV packages sent

06/04/2013: NVC received package

06/20/2013: Checklist issued from AOS

06/29/2013: Checklist sent
xx/xx/2013: Case complete
xx/xx/2013: Interview scheduled

Embassy

xx/xx/2013: Medical

xx/xx/2013: Embassy received

xx/xx/2013: Interview

xx/xx/2013: Interview result

xx/xx/2013: Visa in hand

xx/xx/2013: POE

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline

Hi All,

Just wanted to update you, we got the following checklist and I asked for a supervisor review 10 days ago because I have no idea what to do. The cheklist is saying that the income amount listed for both myself and the co-sponsor doesn't match the irs document I submitted. I used the adjusted gross income and the amount is exactly the same in both instances. I have no idea how to resubmit something that was correct the first time. This is adding months to the amount of time I will be away from my husband, any advice????

'General Instructions

[x] This form must be completed by typewriter or black ink.

[x] You will need to complete and submit the new form completely filled out (all pages required), which includes

the changes noted below. Submitting single pages of the form with the correction is not acceptable. USCIS

recently updated Form I-864. Therefore, you must ensure you complete and submit the new edition of the

form (03/22/13 edition) available on U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services' website:

http://www.uscis.gov/i-864.

Part 6 Sponsor's Income and Employment

[x] Jessica's income indicated on the I-864 Part 25 does not correspond to the amount shown on the most recent

Federal tax return and W-2's.'

You can just resubmit the form again. Sometimes they make that error and just resubmitting the form works out.

Make sure you have the new I-864

On the I-864 you do not use the adjusted gross income, that is only for the I-864ez

Also I suggest putting this on the new July 2013 filers thread as everyone moves to the next month. Soon Saylin will start the aug thread and everyone will move over to there as well.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline

I have a question RE: DS-3032 I sent it in via email on July 17th and have not gotten a acceptance of it yet. I have been checking the payment portal as some have said it might be available for payment before you receive notice, but no luck on payment portal yet. Some say it only takes a couple days, some say a couple weeks. I also sent it in via attachment instead of text body is that problem. Should I wait until the two weeks which is Wednesday or should I resend.

Also I spoke with someone at NVC and they said I could send my IV now without cover page anyone had any experience with this?

Lots of questions I know any help appreciated.

I have a question RE: DS-3032 I sent it in via email on July 17th and have not gotten a acceptance of it yet. I have been checking the payment portal as some have said it might be available for payment before you receive notice, but no luck on payment portal yet. Some say it only takes a couple days, some say a couple weeks. I also sent it in via attachment instead of text body is that problem. Should I wait until the two weeks which is Wednesday or should I resend.

Also I spoke with someone at NVC and they said I could send my IV now without cover page anyone had any experience with this?

Lots of questions I know any help appreciated.

First off, do NOT send the IV package now. The IV bill hasn't even been invoiced yet!

DS-3032 sent in -> DS-3032 accepted and added to casefile -> IV bill invoiced -> IV bill paid -> IV package submitted

There's no jumping ahead. It's one step after another.

If you still don't have a response after two weeks, then follow the tip in the FAQ on the second post. You should then get a swift approval.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.