Andreea&Kevin

Real numbers of Deferred Action

24 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Wondering why stuff at CSC is going slow? Here ya go. http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/Resources/Reports%20and%20Studies/Immigration%20Forms%20Data/All%20Form%20Types/DACA/DACA%20Monthly%20Report%20AVer%20II%20PDF.pdf

The only god news is they are finally processing them faster then they are recieving them. Maybe soon they can go back to working on K1 cases.

NOA1 - 8/24/2012

NOA2 - 3/18/2013 Only took 207 days at CSC

event.png

Yet nowhere there does it say they are being adjudicated at CSC :wacko:

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Tunisia
Timeline

110,000 of those applications list California as their state of residence so it's safe to assume that's where they're being processed (& then some I'm sure). 110,000...let that marinate. No wonder CSC is so slow!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

I don't want to sound insensitive here, but if you think a K-1 application is taking too long, I wonder how are you going to feel when you would be applying for the rest of the immigration benefits. Be patient, sooner or later you will receive an answer. Keep in mind that with K-1 you are just getting your feet wet for what we all call "an immigration journey". Good luck.

My N-400 Journey

06-02-2017 - N-400 package mailed to Dallas Lockbox

06-06-2017 - Credit card charged; received text and email confirming that application was received and NOA is on its way

06-10-2017 - Received NOA letter from NBC dated 06-05-2017

06-16-2017 - Received Biometrics Appointment Letter for 06-28-2017

01-19-2018 - Interview Letter sent

02-27-18 - Interview and Oath Ceremony. Finally US CITIZEN! 

My ROC Journey

03-08-2012 - I-751 package mailed to VSC

03-10-2012 - I-751 package delivered

03-14-2012 - Check cashed

03-15-2012 - NOA received, dated 03-12-2012

04-27-2012 - Biometrics appointment

11-23-2012 - ROC approved

11-28-2012 - Approval letter received

12-06-2012 - 10 years Green Card received

My AOS Journey

04-17-09 I-130&I-485&I-765 received by USCIS

04-19-10 AOS Approved

04-29-10 Green Card received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I don't want to sound insensitive here, but if you think a K-1 application is taking too long, I wonder how are you going to feel when you would be applying for the rest of the immigration benefits. Be patient, sooner or later you will receive an answer. Keep in mind that with K-1 you are just getting your feet wet for what we all call "an immigration journey". Good luck.

This may be true, but for many applicants, the K-1 application is what is standing between them and actually living with or seeing their fiance again. There's a huge difference between facing the rest of the "immigration journey" together with your husband or wife, or waiting impatiently just to be with them. That's why delays at this stage of the process are so, so frustrating.

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Wondering why stuff at CSC is going slow? Here ya go. http://www.uscis.gov...%20II%20PDF.pdf

The only god news is they are finally processing them faster then they are recieving them. Maybe soon they can go back to working on K1 cases.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Interesting! It is taking time for the USCIS to do their job because they are busy doing what they need to do...

Fascinating!

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

I think it is easier to wait with your love one than waitng alone -- you at least have your love one here -- it is very frustrating -- but all we can do is pray

Timeline

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Interesting! It is taking time for the USCIS to do their job because they are busy doing what they need to do...

Fascinating!

I do have to give credit to USCIS, they are processing 2400 of these cases a day. It's just too bad they can't do 2 things at once.

NOA1 - 8/24/2012

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Yea dude, the whole point is being with your loved one. I don't care about the wait for the rest of the "immigration journey" as long as I have my beautiful fiance by my side. Your remark is pretty insensitive or maybe you are just confused as why everyone is so restless at the NOA2 stage. This is the most difficult part for 99.9% of the people filing I-129F / K1's.

Hope you can understand the pain now ;)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

No, I am not confused at all. I believe I understand how important it is to be with your loved ones. However, my point is - before complaining about a maximum 6-7 months K-1 process, look around you. Some people on this forum had to follow much longer and even more complicated routes to reunite with their loved ones. Look at those I-601 waivers or those IR-1/CR-1 spouse visa applications! Do you have any idea what those people are going through? Comparing to those applications - NO, I don't see how a K-1 process could be perceived as taking forever or as the most daunting and stressful experience you have ever had, no matter what stage you are in. Unless, of course, you are in a relationship that is either not genuine, or not solid enough.

My N-400 Journey

06-02-2017 - N-400 package mailed to Dallas Lockbox

06-06-2017 - Credit card charged; received text and email confirming that application was received and NOA is on its way

06-10-2017 - Received NOA letter from NBC dated 06-05-2017

06-16-2017 - Received Biometrics Appointment Letter for 06-28-2017

01-19-2018 - Interview Letter sent

02-27-18 - Interview and Oath Ceremony. Finally US CITIZEN! 

My ROC Journey

03-08-2012 - I-751 package mailed to VSC

03-10-2012 - I-751 package delivered

03-14-2012 - Check cashed

03-15-2012 - NOA received, dated 03-12-2012

04-27-2012 - Biometrics appointment

11-23-2012 - ROC approved

11-28-2012 - Approval letter received

12-06-2012 - 10 years Green Card received

My AOS Journey

04-17-09 I-130&I-485&I-765 received by USCIS

04-19-10 AOS Approved

04-29-10 Green Card received

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

**** The wait may be shorter for some than others, but is difficult for everyone. Let's stay civil and not stray into personal attacks and bickering ****

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, yes. However, I have to take the back to the folks here that were thrown for back flips with more stress and anxiety then they had mentally prepared for because of the delays associated with any issues; us being two of tens of thousands. It's one thing to know and accept a timeframe of what's to come (Yes, that's stressful too), but another thing all together to have and stressfully gone though the expectations of a process only to be thrown to the back of the bus; suffering without your loved one who's also anxiously waiting to come home as well for an even more extended period of time apart then was called for.

I pray for things to start moving forward again for EVERYONE...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Wait till CIR comes along, this is just a taster.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, yes. However, I have to take the back to the folks here that were thrown for back flips with more stress and anxiety then they had mentally prepared for because of the delays associated with any issues; us being two of tens of thousands. It's one thing to know and accept a timeframe of what's to come (Yes, that's stressful too), but another thing all together to have and stressfully gone though the expectations of a process only to be thrown to the back of the bus; suffering without your loved one who's also anxiously waiting to come home as well for an even more extended period of time apart then was called for.

I pray for things to start moving forward again for EVERYONE...

You are absolutely right, and again I made no mention of this. I was merely saying that this phase is the longest process for K-1. That's all. I have no idea about any other types of issues or visas. We all want to be next to our loved ones. I think this thread has definitely gone in the wrong direction and I'm just going to let it go here.....best of luck to everyone

• 4 weeks later...
Timeline

The latest DACA numbers through Feb. 14th.

http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/Resources/Reports%20and%20Studies/Immigration%20Forms%20Data/All%20Form%20Types/DACA/DACA2-15-13.pdf

I was hoping the cases coming in would slow down more, but they are still getting 30,000 new cases each month.

Edited by Andreea&Kevin

NOA1 - 8/24/2012

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.