SaharaSunset

A NOT politically correct view on Homosexuality.

237 posts in this topic

liberallogicjpg.jpg

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Amazing the offensive ####### people get away with posting here.

What did you see that's offensive? A different view than yours? Personally I think everyone that's pro homosexual should be deported to an island in the middle of the Atlantic. That's just my opinion which I'm entitled to.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

What did you see that's offensive? A different view than yours? Personally I think everyone that's pro homosexual should be deported to an island in the middle of the Atlantic. That's just my opinion which I'm entitled to.

Luckily your opinion doesn't matter. :)

I personally think it's the ANTI homosexuals who should be deported. After all, they are the smaller group. :)

Why the f^ck do any of you prurient ninnies give a toss about what I do in privacy, and with whom, and in what position, and indeed if the sex act is procreative? Lots of straight up and down sexytime stuff is most certainly not procreative.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Don't you know? They want the government out of everyone's lives - unless you're doing something they think is icky.

Don't you know? They want the government out of everyone's lives - unless you're doing something they think is icky.

I guess BJs are icky now. Poor men. :(

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

I personally think it's the ANTI homosexuals who should be deported. After all, they are the smaller group. :)

The OP isn't "anti" homosexual (definition of anti: Opposed to; against). I suggest you re-read the OP with an open mind rather than reading into it what's not there. Specifically the last paragraph:

My argument is simply an attempt to prove that even if you take away the social or religious objections(which are very valid), there is still a logical, physical reason why it is acceptable and totally okay for people NOT to accept homosexuality, no matter how much the "wave" of social pressure pushes them. As I stated before, I have no ill will towards homosexuals....but I also do not have to accept their lifestyle choices as normal and natural. I can love people, but I hope we are never forced to accept the sexual lifestyle choices of all people. I and millions of others should be entitled to stand for something that consequently can be argued both socially, and factually, without being accused of bigotry. I'm just a lover...not a hater

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Are you against a man and woman "uniting" in the "not proper channels". Should they be able to get married if they do?

Edited by Gary and Alla

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

The OP isn't "anti" homosexual (definition of anti: Opposed to; against). I suggest you re-read the OP with an open mind rather than reading into it what's not there. Specifically the last paragraph:

I don't care what the OP is. I was responding to the comment that "pro homosexuals" should be deported.

I suggest you stop making suggestions if you don't know what I was actually talking about. :yes:

Edited by Evylin

Do I want the homosexual agenda pushed on me and my family? That's a big no. Do I want to see those people adopt children? Another big no. Is homosexual marrage legal where I live? Another big no. Did the homosexual rights bill pass up here when voted on? It got killed in a landslide.

Iv'e told his story before on here and I will once more. Had my nephews with my in McDonalds in Seattle some years back now and two guys standing in line in front of us were holding hands and then they kissed each other. I didn't hesitate to let them know I had my nephews with me, one in Kindergarten and the other one a year younger and if they did it again in front of my nephews I would do my best to clean their clock right then and there.

When you subject little children to that lifestyle is when I draw the line.

Edited by Bad_Daddy

sigbet.jpg

Do I want the homosexual agenda pushed on me and my family? That's a big no. Do I want to see those people adopt children? Another big no. Is homosexual marrage legal where I live? Another big no. Did the homosexual rights bill pass up here when voted on? It got killed in a landslide.

Iv'e told his story before on here and I will once more. Had my nephews with my in McDonalds in Seattle some years back now and two guys standing in line in front of us were holding hands and then they kissed each other. I didn't hesitate to let them know I had my nephews with me, one in Kindergarten and the other one a year younger and if they did it again in front of my nephews I would do my best to clean right then and there.

When you subject little children to that lifestyle is when I draw the line.

But you want the anti-homosexual agenda pushed on other families.

If I was in that McDonalds, I would've been so embarrassed for you. A public display of affection that had absolutely nothing to do with you and you felt it was your right to tell strangers how to act in a public place. There aren't any rules about holding hands or kissing while waiting in line for food. I don't know who made you the PDA police, but there was nothing you could have or should have done about it.

I don't like watching heterosexual people make out in public. You know what I do about it? I stop looking.

You should try that next time. You won't make a fool out of yourself that way.

If I'd seen you talk to them that way, I'd have bought them their food. :yes: Some people need to be reminded that not EVERYONE sucks.

Edited by Evylin