SaharaSunset

A NOT politically correct view on Homosexuality.

237 posts in this topic

But you want the anti-homosexual agenda pushed on other families.

If I was in that McDonalds, I would've been so embarrassed for you. A public display of affection that had absolutely nothing to do with you and you felt it was your right to tell strangers how to act in a public place. There aren't any rules about holding hands or kissing while waiting in line for food. I don't know who made you the PDA police, but there was nothing you could have or should have done about it.

I don't like watching heterosexual people make out in public. You know what I do about it? I stop looking.

You should try that next time. You won't make a fool out of yourself that way.

Those are my nephews. 5 and 4 years old at the time who went with their uncle in the middle of the afternoon to get a happy meal.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

I don't care what the OP is. I was responding to the comment that "pro homosexuals" should be deported.

I suggest you stop making suggestions if you don't know what I was actually talking about. :yes:

I suggest you learn how to use the QUOTE function. Quite a simple really.

How about NO-ONE get deported and everyone stop judging other people for their opinions? That would be pretty lovely.

Those are my nephews. 5 and 4 years old at the time who went with their uncle in the middle of the afternoon to get a happy meal.

So? I see plenty of heterosexual couples hold hands in the middle of the day and kiss each other.

What if you'd been with your wife and you held her hand and kissed her and some idiot came up to you and told you to knock it off? I'm sure you'd take that real well, hm?

I suggest you learn how to use the QUOTE function. Quite a simple really.

How about NO-ONE get deported and everyone stop judging other people for their opinions? That would be pretty lovely.

I know how. I just didn't. It's okay. :yes:

Edited by Evylin

Timeline

Why the f^ck do any of you prurient ninnies give a toss about what I do in privacy, and with whom, and in what position, and indeed if the sex act is procreative? Lots of straight up and down sexytime stuff is most certainly not procreative.

I honestly don't care. Doesn't mean i agree with it, but that's my opinion. Do whatever the h*ll you want, i don't have to agree with it, but I shouldn't shove my opinion of what you're doing down your throat, just as I shouldn't have your opinion shoved down mine. That's the biggest issue. People's need to impress their views on each other. Politics, religion, whatever. Sometimes it just gets a bit much.

Timeline

What if you'd been with your wife and you held her hand and kissed her and some idiot came up to you and told you to knock it off? I'm sure you'd take that real well, hm?

People yell "get a room" to heterosexuals and it's fine, do it to homosexuals and you're anti-homosexual. Holding hands is one thing, making out in front of children, no matter the sex of people involved, should be kept to a minimum. Like swearing.

People yell "get a room" to heterosexuals and it's fine, do it to homosexuals and you're anti-homosexual. Holding hands is one thing, making out in front of children, no matter the sex of people involved, should be kept to a minimum. Like swearing.

Who said they were making out?

All he said was "they kissed each other" ...

Edited by Evylin

I would never, ever feel it was my right to tell someone to stop holding hands or giving their significant others a kiss in a public place. The fact that he is so "proud" of this story that he's shared it numerous times is bizarre.

Timeline

Who said they were making out?

All he said was "they kissed each other" ...

You said "I don't like watching heterosexual people make out in public". I was referencing that.

Filed: Timeline

I would never, ever feel it was my right to tell someone to stop holding hands or giving their significant others a kiss in a public place. The fact that he is so "proud" of this story that he's shared it numerous times is bizarre.

It gives him funny feelings, "down there."

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Why the f^ck do any of you prurient ninnies give a toss about what I do in privacy, and with whom, and in what position, and indeed if the sex act is procreative? Lots of straight up and down sexytime stuff is most certainly not procreative.

Not sure why you want to drag your personal life into this. when the subject was about Homosexuality which by the way is way beyond the privacy of the bedroom.

So far that it is now being taught in schools to the youngest of children.

And who is doing the teaching... GLAD, they are making a mint off the tax payer to go in and teach children how to do everything from "Think properly" to how to "explore" effectively and safely.

Try another line of debate.... that one ain't working.

:thumbs:

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Timeline

You do however constantly impress your opinion upon people on this forum. You're quite vocal about telling people they're wrong and your opinion, yet you're deriding Bad_Daddy. Interesting.

You said "I don't like watching heterosexual people make out in public". I was referencing that.

I know what I said. It's a PDA that I don't particularly enjoy seeing, but I sure don't go up to the couple and tell them to knock it off or give them an ultimatum if they don't. Who has the right to do that in PUBLIC?

He acts like one guy bent the other over the counter while ordering McNuggets.

You do however constantly impress your opinion upon people on this forum. You're quite vocal about telling people they're wrong and your opinion, yet you're deriding Bad_Daddy. Interesting.

Well, this is a politics and religion forum. So people will post their opinions. If I find the opinion ignorant and offensive, I will say so. If that bothers you, you're free to report it or ignore it. Your choice! :thumbs:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Amazing the offensive ####### people get away with posting here.

Ain't it the truth! Especially if "Offensive" is defined as "doesn't agree with me." What a terrible way to live, being endlessly offended by differing view points.

Ain't it the truth! Especially if "Offensive" is defined as "doesn't agree with me." What a terrible way to live, being endlessly offended by differing view points.

It isn't about disagreeing, really. People are free to disagree all they'd like. It's unfortunate, however, that people think their opinions should be turned into laws so they don't have to tolerate things they don't like.

I don't think disagreeing with something should give people the right to post offensive comments. How many times do people have to compare homosexuals to child molesters before something gets done about it?

Edited by Evylin