Cmptrsdeal

My K1 Visa filipina wife left me and is cheating on me..

58 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

We've been married for 10 months now, and shortly after she got her job, she started having less and less to do with me. I've been doing my best to be the best husband and she stopped being affectionate and started staying out 3 or 4AM at night and going to the bars with her friends. Then when I started to have a problem with her actions, that's when she moved in with her co-worker, she's younger than her and not married, but overall, I've been trying to work with her to resolve this and get her to move back in and she has stopped all communication for a full 3 wks now and now I see she added some guy on her facebook that lives here in the city. She never does that and I have a feeling she's been cheating on me and that's why she doesn't want anything to do with me now. I ended up running into her at the gas station by my work and she bought beer (she never drinks beer) and cigarettes and then ended up sitting in her car talking on her phone for like 10 minutes and then an SUV pulled up and a guy got out of that car and got into her car and I recognized him from a guy she added on her FB. She had posted a video on her wall with all <3 <3 <3 <3. She blocked me before she ever moved out almost 2 months ago, but I had another account for my job and that's how I am able to still see her FB. Also before she left, I checked her immigration status and it said this: Your Current Case Status for Form I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Card/ Document Production

On September 13, 2012, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283

We have not went for any type of interview or anything, since she went for her EAD. Is getting a green card REALLY this easy? She ended up getting it in the mail like a few days later. How does this work? I tried calling immigration and they told me they couldn't discuss it with me without her being there with me. I don't know what else to do? She lied and did NOT have true intentions when she came here. What should I do or what steps should I take if any?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

wow this is really so sad to hear, wow I cant believe of what ive read now ,, geez I hope youre okay anyway..after this sad moment of your life.

OH MARY CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN, PLS PRAY FOR US WHO HAVE RECOURSE TO thee

Timeline

wow this is really so sad to hear, wow I cant believe of what ive read now ,, geez I hope youre okay anyway..after this sad moment of your life.

No I'm seriously ASKING for anything I can do to prove she came here in false pretenses and get an annulment and send her #### packing...

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

No I'm seriously ASKING for anything I can do to prove she came here in false pretenses and get an annulment and send her #### packing...

You said in your other thread that she wanted to go home shortly after arriving in US because she didn't like it here. http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/335995-wants-to-give-up-and-return-to-philippines/

I'm sorry that she left you. But if her intention was to marry you and leave you, she wouldn't want to go home after 2 weeks of her arrival. Just because your marriage didn't work out as you had expected doesn't mean she entered the marriage fraudulently.

===========================

2008-08-16 Sent N-400

2008-08-18 Application Received

2008-08-19 Check Cashed

2008-09-18 Biometrics

2008-12-09 Interview

2009-01-XX Oath (Yay! I'm a citizen)

==========================

07/19 - NOA2 approval

08/20 - Case received at NVC

08/23 - emailed DS-3022

08/25 - mailed AOS

08/27 - received AOS

08/31 - AOS Accepted

09/04 - Received confirmation of DS-3022

09/05 - Received IV invoice

09/05 - Pay IV bill

09/06 - IV showed as paid

09/06 - Send DS-230 packet

09/10 - Received DS-230 packet by NVC

09/17 - DS-230 Accepted/Case Complete

09/28 - Transfer to Manila Embassy

10/02 - Medical Exam at St. Luke's

10/08- 10/10 - Sputum Test

10/09 - Received by Manila Embassy

10/12 - Result of Sputum Test (Need to repeat)

10/16-10/18 - Repeat Sputum Test (Negative)

12/13 - Sputum Final Result (Negative)

12/21 - Interview at Embassy (Approved)

12/28 - Visa Picked Up from 2GO

12/28 - CFO

12/30 - POE (LAX)

Surely there's a reason why she was acting like that, not just because you think that she is cheating on you, you could just send her back to the Philippines as if nothing happened.. Beers, Bars, Staying out on 3am and a guy from Facebook can't prove the she is cheating unless you caught her in the act,suspicions could not help you resolve your problems. Talk to her about your relationship's issues, Ask her straight to the point,ask her if she still loves you and listen to her..then after that,that's the only time you should make a decision... but think for a million times.. Ask your lawyer what's the best thing to do ... When marriage have problems, the first thing that a person should think is how to save it, not to find a reason to end it... the day you put the ring on her finger, that's the day you promise to love and to stay with her no matter what happens..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

We've been married for 10 months now, and shortly after she got her job, she started having less and less to do with me. I've been doing my best to be the best husband and she stopped being affectionate and started staying out 3 or 4AM at night and going to the bars with her friends. Then when I started to have a problem with her actions, that's when she moved in with her co-worker, she's younger than her and not married, but overall, I've been trying to work with her to resolve this and get her to move back in and she has stopped all communication for a full 3 wks now and now I see she added some guy on her facebook that lives here in the city. She never does that and I have a feeling she's been cheating on me and that's why she doesn't want anything to do with me now. I ended up running into her at the gas station by my work and she bought beer (she never drinks beer) and cigarettes and then ended up sitting in her car talking on her phone for like 10 minutes and then an SUV pulled up and a guy got out of that car and got into her car and I recognized him from a guy she added on her FB. She had posted a video on her wall with all <3 <3 <3 <3. She blocked me before she ever moved out almost 2 months ago, but I had another account for my job and that's how I am able to still see her FB. Also before she left, I checked her immigration status and it said this: Your Current Case Status for Form I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Card/ Document Production

On September 13, 2012, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283

We have not went for any type of interview or anything, since she went for her EAD. Is getting a green card REALLY this easy? She ended up getting it in the mail like a few days later. How does this work? I tried calling immigration and they told me they couldn't discuss it with me without her being there with me. I don't know what else to do? She lied and did NOT have true intentions when she came here. What should I do or what steps should I take if any?

Step #1 = Lawyer

Step #2 = get divorce ASAP and don't give her anything.

Step #3 = Put it behind you and move on to the next adventure.

Timeline

I agree with Gowon you are being a little extreme in your pursuit to find out what she's up to. The relationship is over, don't waste time trying to fix it just move on. It's nearly impossible to prove she married you with no intention to stay with you. Being married only 10 months will make it very hard for her to adjust her status. Any relationship comes with the risk of ending, you just have to do your best to avoid it. File for divorce and head back to Philippines for the next one.. ;) I'll give you some advice that usually fall on deaf ears, the less you care the more the girl will want you. I feel like you should have a minimum of 100 relationships before you consider getting married, I feel like you fell short of that number. I personally would stay away from craigslist, that's not a huge step up from getting a bar girl. Think outside the box for finding a good girl in Philippines. Realize that there culture doesn't frown that badly on bar girls which is the most degrading thing I've seen in my life. I've met many thai and pinay here in the US that would never in a million years work as a bar girl in there own country but yet are shaking their @ss on stage at a strip club here cuz it's not that bad in comparison. You're single and free again right now, enjoy it!

Edited by madtownguy

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

If you have the mail with her green car in it mail it back to USCIS. You can put it in another envelope with a note attached saying she left (date). It is her responsibility to inform USCIS of her address change if she did not return the mail do not open it or mess with it. File for divorce/annulment and move on.

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Filed: Other Timeline

Ah move on before your right becomes a wrong = accused of stalking, she's gone riding in the fast lane like lightening hopefully she dont

crash like thunder, if U do get stuff in the mail for her do not open just return to uscis with explanation she moved on, there's always 3 sides to a story

move on buddy....not being judgemental but meeting ppl via the net & formulating such relationship in a short time to me is a no no.

Andy...

It's good to see that you are no longer in denial and, instead, you're angry. However, you should channel your anger into something productive, like getting a divorce and moving on, rather than wasting it fruitlessly on revenge.

Look at the bright side: you learned a lot about red flags.

:ot:

Nick + Elizabeth...+1... :thumbs:

:ot2:

Edited by Tahoma

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.