coltoasty

October 2012 I-130 Filers

1,670 posts in this topic

But now im freaking out cause doing a search, it seems I did have to use a check/or money order from a U.S. institution.....

Hmm, Okay I'am freaking out now..

My husband bought the money order at the post office. No issues.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

My husband bought the money order at the post office. No issues.

yeah,! I just got a hard copy for my NOA1

but when I did a search on the forum, someone from Cananda did a money order drawn on US dollars from there and they got an RFE!

I guess they were really hungry for my money order, so I'm good.

9/29/06 - Started dating my husband (LDR For 5 years after 6/07)
8/22/12 - Married in Japan
10/10/12 - I-130 Sent (Japan Post)
10/12/12 - Received at Chicago Lock Box
10/15/12 - NOA1(no email, had to call and find out and recieved the hard copy 10/22/12) case at NBC
12/14/12 - NOA2(no email once again,randomly checked it online)
01/07/13 - NVC Case Received
01/25/13 - Case Number assigned and AOS fee billed(somehow NVC didn't write down the proper emails for my husband and I )
3/06/13 - AOS invoice paid!(more like the 4th,when they withdrew the money!)
3/04/13 - DS-3032 email sent
3/13/13 - DS-3032 replied to
3/14/13 - IV invoice billed
3/16/13 - IV invoice bill paid
3/19/13 - NVC withdrew my money(waiting for the PAID STATUS)
3/24/13 - IV invoice officially paid
4/03/13 - Sent AOS and IV (without PCC....doh!) package via next day mail
4/04/13 - AOS & IV Package received
4/16/13 - AOS accepted(found out by phone april 17th)
4/17/13 - NVC wants PCC(found out via phone)CHECKLIST!
4/18/13 - Sent PCC with checklist (cover letter, etc) next day mail
4/19/13 - PCC delivered
4/30/13 - Case Complete(Lord, PLEASE!!! LET ME GET IT BY THE END OF APRIL!!) #### YEAH!
5/13/13- Interview date assigned & received Packet 4
5/16/13- Package left NVC for Tokyo(I assume it will get there in 3days)
5/20/13- Package delivered to Tokyo embassy
5/21/13- Medical

6/10/13- Interview at Tokyo embassy
tuzki-emoticon-030.gif APPROVED!!
6/x/13- Visa received

7/9/13- MY Hubby is coming to good ole Houston, TX

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

----

01-23-2008 - Married

10-13-2012 - I-130 sent to Phoenix Lockbox with expedite request (medical)

10-17-2012 - I-130 packet received at Phoenix Lockbox (so says USPS)

10-22-2012 - I-130 NOA1 date, per text and email. Going to MSC, Drats.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

----

01-23-2008 - Married

10-13-2012 - I-130 sent to Phoenix Lockbox with expedite request (medical)

10-17-2012 - I-130 packet received at Phoenix Lockbox (so says USPS)

10-22-2012 - I-130 NOA1 date, per text and email. Going to MSC, Drats.

Welcome to the process of the unknown :wacko: It sucks that we can not track our timeframes :wacko:

event.png

event.png

Marriage: 7/12/10
Filed I-130: 9/10/12
NOA1: 9/17/12
Transferred to NBC: 9/19/12
Sent to local office for adjudication: 9/21/12
RFE for Beneficiary BC received 12/13/12
Mail BC in response to RFE 12/17/12
NOA2: 12/20/12
NVC case number assigned: 1/29/13
Sent DS-3032 email: 1/31/13
Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill: 2/1/13
Pay I-864 Bill: 2/5/13
NVC Accepted DS-3032: 2/12/13
Received IV Bill: 2/13/13
Send Completed I-864: 2/16/13
NVC Received I-864 Package: 2/19/13
AOS Package accepted: 2/26/13
Pay IV Bill: 2/28/13
IV Packet Sent: 3/2/13
NVC Received IV Packet: 3/4/13
Case Completed at NVC: 3/13/13
Interview date: 4/30/13

APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POE: pending

Timeline

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Looking at another thread, if you check the timeline for the center it "should" have been sent to, that should give you a relative timeline for processing.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Timeline

Welcome to the process of the unknown :wacko: It sucks that we can not track our timeframes :wacko:

ya, I'm really concerned about the pile of stuff that I sent, hoping nothing falls out of the packet.

I'll follow up at the end of the month about the expedite request that I submitted with the I-130.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Its good to that you have started. Now start completing your , choice of agent form, addidavit of support forms and DS230 forms and have it all ready. When your next step comes you will have it ready to send. Remember they will not send you hard copy notification, if you gave them your email then they will email you regarding next steps. All these forms can be downbloaded online. Also have your spouse get his/her police certificate, nikkah nama english/urdu and birth certificate made and send it to you in U.S. NVC will issue an invoice for affidavit of support which you will be able to pay right away and then mail your documents to them and then they will issue you another invoice for immigrant visa application which you will send with all your marriage documents and police certificate.

I wasted 2 months in getting everything togather and my case was completed in exactly 8.5 Months. If you have everything ready then your case can be completed and interview date can be given within 7 months time frame.

It will take 4.5 months for your case to be approved at USCIS which is the longest phase of CR-1 process. Once its approved it will be transferred to NVC and from there its very fast and quick depending on how well and quickly you respond to their request.

Have these document

1) Choice of agent form signed by your spouse

2) I-864 Affidavit of Support

3) Your recent tax return with W-2 , copy of employement letter driver license

4) All original document (wife birth certificate, marriage certificate, nikka nama, police certificate) All originals with both urdu and english translation should be sent to NVC

I can't even get forms together beforehand because most of them have to be done online with Montreal. The most I can do is prepare myself for the answers and get my spouse to do his end (AOS and tax transcripts.) Oh and worry and wait. Lol.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

ya, I'm really concerned about the pile of stuff that I sent, hoping nothing falls out of the packet.

I'll follow up at the end of the month about the expedite request that I submitted with the I-130.

when you call you must try your best to get to Tier 2 person :D

4027-dil-ko-choo-jaye-gi-shayari-collection-heart_91.gif?d=1205939495

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.