62 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Topic has been moved from General Immigration Discussion to Effects of Major Family Changes on Immigration Benefits as a more useful forum to discuss this question.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Did you marry ? File for AOS ? If the answer is no , call ICE and report that she left. Change your locks if she had a key, kill the cell phone if you gave her one and don't meet her anywhere on your own or you could get set up for vawa. Also kill any credit she has access to.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

No, we have not married. She has access to nothing. Was not here long enough.... no key to the house. 3 days, then split.

what happened? You don't need to worry. Be careful if she wants to come back to you. She might try to get a green card by VAWA. Ok just be careful :thumbs:

jkshrmfeqk.png

ooOcm7.png

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

what happened? You don't need to worry. Be careful if she wants to come back to you. She might try to get a green card by VAWA. Ok just be careful :thumbs:

Nothing happened other than she came...she went. Still in country as far as I know...but I don't know for sure. Will not respond to any attempts at contact...just ridicules me with hateful rhetoric. Total 180 after after entry into the US. I'm aware of the legal situation regarding her. Just don't need the USCIS coming after me for any reason. My intent was true...her's was not.

You could call the number at the bottom of the page and let them know, but as stated above, it won't come back on you.

Married: 01/02/09

I-130 filed: 11/06/09

NOA1: 11/13/09

NOA2: 02/11/10

NVC received: 02/18/10

Case complete @ NVC: 04/14/10

Interview @ Montreal: 07/13/10 - Approved

POE: Sweetgrass, MT, 08/07/10

Filed for ROC: 07/20/12

Biometrics appt: 08/24/12

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

No, we have not married. She has access to nothing. Was not here long enough.... no key to the house. 3 days, then split.

If you are still in contact with her just let her know she is facing deportation, in case she is still in the US. There is nothing else you can do; and she is in the country illegally.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Nothing happened other than she came...she went. Still in country as far as I know...but I don't know for sure. Will not respond to any attempts at contact...just ridicules me with hateful rhetoric. Total 180 after after entry into the US. I'm aware of the legal situation regarding her. Just don't need the USCIS coming after me for any reason. My intent was true...her's was not.

From what you are saying USCIS doesn't have any issue with you.

FWIW: Don't have any face to face contact or exchange in any "####### for tat" on the phone or email/text. Do not give her an avenue to claim any sort of "abuse."

Crappy situation. Regroup and move on.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Filed: Timeline

She can't use VAWA!!! They didn't get married. There are no legal ties to her fiancé (ex-fiancé)

Filed: Timeline

How can a human being put someone through all the I-129F petition, the expenses, the wait, NVC, etc whilst they have ulterior motive?

The deepest depths of hell are reserved for certain axis of evil.

"Man to Man is so unjust" Bob Marley

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.