firehawk1010

For those of you who doubted

62 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Well I definitely agree with you that people can keep their negativity to themselves. Silence is better than misinformation IMO.

From what I read in the papers/forms to fill out, you just have to list if you've been convicted of something. You haven't been convicted so it shouldn't be a problem at all. In fact I don't even think you need to mention it. Unless it asks 'Have you ever been accused or have you ever been to court'.

Imagine if all people who were falsely accused should have to carry the burden of the accusation for life once considered 'Not guilty'. It wouldn't really be a not guilty verdict if it resulted in problems over it.

Upon quick observation, it seems to me like people who say otherwise are just judging you for whatever personal reason drives them. I however shall not. It was the judge's job to judge you, and what he said is the verdict. The day you walked out of there with the verdict is the day you should have left it behind. Don't let it trouble you any longer.

Wish you the best in your quest to be with your loved one. (L)

Just heed the advice above of not going on a visitors visa with the intention to marry. I would recommend the path through which no assumptions of illegality can be made. :)

2003 - Met online.

Feb 2011 - Reunited online :)

Feb 2011 - Apr 2011 - Kept in touch every single day.

May 5th, 2011 - Met in person in Montreal <3 Knew we were meant to be.

July 21, 2011 - Met in person in Seattle, WA. Started talking of marriage and filing.

Nov 21, 2011 - Filed for K-1 Visa

Nov 24, 2011 - Received NOA1

Mar 23, 2012 - Met in Montreal as happy fiances. Proposal in person. <3

April 21, 2012 - Received approved NOA2

Sometime in May, 2012 - Received packet 3 letter.

Working on it about to submit...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

it really doesnt bother me how you see it :) i know what ive asked and all legit. sorry you cant accept that. not my problem.

good day to you. shame you cannot accept or handle the truth for how it truly is rather than stirring up things and completely lying about things.

Who Lied I am curious? Please give specific examples if you are going to publically post accusations. That way fellow VJers can disregard the false statements.

Thanks,

Kelly

01/07/2012 Mailed I-129F to Dallas Lock Box

01/10/2012 Accepted, Sent to CSC for Processing

01/12/2012 Touched

01/14/2012 NOA1 Hard Copy Recieved

http://www.facebook....&type=3

Coming on a tourist visa with the intent to stay and adjust status is immigration fraud. I do not see your criminal stuff as an issue but this one is a big "NONO".

Also just looking at your previous posts I would question your relationships validity, but maybe I am just cynical?

Good luck with whatever you choose. :unsure:

He's just looking for a way into the USA. Anyone would do. Seems more about him and the business. The girlfriend is only a means to an end.

I can explain it to you. But I can't understand it for you.

Who Lied I am curious? Please give specific examples if you are going to publically post accusations. That way fellow VJers can disregard the false statements.

Thanks,

Kelly

Just wondering are these the same VJers that can disregard the incorrect posts about legality and fraud and/or the sheep that +1'd also ?

How do these folk get through any immigration process if that is their knowledge level? :o

I vote INLUVNWAITING the new Consular at United Kingdom to interview all potential immigrants coming to the USA. good.gif

If the only skill-set required is copy-n-paste :whistle:

:pop:

I'm only getting a small :whistle:

K-1
NOA1 Nov 25th 2011
NOA2 May 30th 2012 (not a typo, 187 days no RFE)
Left NVC Jun 18th 2012
Medical Jun 28th 2012
Pkt 3 sent Jul 3rd 2012
Pkt 3 rec Jul 9th 2012 (sent before received)
Pkt 4 rec Jul 30th 2012
Interview Jul 30th 2012 (refused for lack of ongoing relationship evidence)
Approved Oct 5th 2012
Visa delivered Oct 10th 2012
POE JFK-NYC Nov 28th 2012
Married Dec 24th 2012

AOS
Package sent Jan 30th 2013
NOA1 Feb 6th 2013
Biometrics Mar 4th 2013
EAD/AP card in production Apr 5th 2013
EAD/AP card in mail Apr 11th 2013
EAD/AP card arrived Apr 13th 2013
SS card arrived Apr 19th 2013

AOS approved Sept 19th 2013 (no interview)

ROC

Package sent Sept 13th 2015

NOA1 Sept 15th 2015

Extension Letter 1yr Sept 15th 2015

Biometrics Oct 15th 2015

RFE Jul 11th 2016

Infopass 1yr extension Aug 26th 2016

RFE response Sept 30th 2016

Interview Mar 15th 2017

"You are lucky we are busy today, we are trying to clear this area, otherwise I wouldn't let you in" - Atlanta CBP Securing America's Borders

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

OP

since recently joining the friendly site of VJ (4 weeks ago)u have publicly searched by asking "legitimate questions" to obtain a visa to immigrate to the U.S. and this is why it seems like you might not have a Bona Fide Relationship with your SO. I post nothing negative and intend nothing with accusation

These are all your words from your posts in snippets.....

Posted 13 May 2012 ~

I want to move to the US but realise that it is not a matter of "get up and go".

I understand that the couple of ways to get a visa is either to get married to someone in the US and move there (obviously a proper devoted marriage) or to work for a US company who will sponser you and move you over.

however for me, both options are not possible.

I have no criminal record of any kind and are self employed in IT. I also have a US B1/B2 Visa (a business and visitor visa).

I am wanting to change my life and move away from where I am and would rather move to the US.

What things are possible for me to do this? Any suggestions or advice are welcome!

Posted 07 June 2012~

Hi.

if one wants to give up their UK citizenship (they were born and bred in the UK), then is it possible to gain for a US citizenship or would the same principals apply where you can only get a visa if a company employs you or you get married etc... ?

Posted 04 July 2012 ~

I currently live in the UK. I am wanting to move to the US for many reasons. The main being my line of work (in IT)I am wondering, is it possible for me to get a visa and migrate over taking my business with me? if so - what is the process? Anyone know where I stand on this? Like I said, I want to move myself and my company over to the US and continue doing what I do with the business but in US.

And when that post did not get the answers....

Posted 13 July 2012 ~

So,

for a K1 - how does it work? I mean from what I understand the person in the US would file for this. So what do they file? What sort of details are on the form they need to fill in?

what if the DOB is entered differently than the actual DOB? just the years having a mistake?

does age difference matter? she is older than me - around 10 years.

lets just say that she thinks im 2 years older than my DOB. but i think we all do that when you are dating.... ( you bad boy :no: )

Four days ago...

well we arent engaged or anything yet. and it is still new, the relationship. but like i said... i have my reasons. she has her reasons for doing the same too!

Today ~

So I have a US girlfriend. we plan to marry at some point. Obviously means I would move over/immigrate to the US.

The bonus is, I dont need to apply for a K1 visa. I can get married on my curent B1/B2 visa then the girlfriend can file for the immigration thing/sponser. I can still continue to travel back and fourth which is ideal for me.

You seemed to have it all figured out now

BTW

IF this was for me....

what? give me a break.

I dont get why I cannot ask legitimate questions here. after all this is an open forum and it is meant to be a helpful community, not this kind of negitive and false accusation community.

You were helped in all your previous posts.

no wonder the world is in a state today because of such people.

Me being a member of VJ and pointing out that your story comes off questionable does not rock the state of the world.

I wonder why i bother anymore. I have nothing to hide so really, it is not my fault if you have issues. go sort them out

Thanks for the advice....No real hard issue on my side of the big pond (F)

I do wish you both good luck with your future

Great work! Im going to say it but OP is using his "girlfriend." i dont know why these women so easily marry after hearing all the horror stories

I disagree. Reading this thread without having seen the others, I assumed OP was a typical fiancee anxious about his petition, and had actually encountered "doomsaying" from VJ members based on his conviction. Poor OP, I sympathize. However, after reading the compilation posted by "Columbo" my opinion changed - OP wants to get to the US by any means he can find and feels he has found a way to use the girlfriend to do so. Now I don't feel bad for the OP. I just feel bad for the girlfriend.

OP didn't say "I'm in love and want to be with her at some point no matter what it takes" (like most of us). Rather, OP said he wanted to get to the US for his job, and because he was unhappy with his life in the UK. Now he sees a way to use his girlfriend to make it happen. It was "Columbo's" post that made this clear. So yeah, he did prove something.

M

I said Columbo proved something, nothing but the fact that the OP admits wanting to move to the US "at some point".

The OP hasn't even filed for anything yet, he hasn't used anyone yet, he doesn't have to prove anything is bonafide yet and certainly not to any wannabees here. I have read his other posts, which Columbo was quite selective with btw, he made it clear from the off he was "asking questions" and "investigating options", whether that be work-related or any other.

I'm pretty sure that's allowed, even here.

Still, why should that stop the VJ vultures circling right??

Columbo, you're on parking patrol, may as well take the know-nothings from this thread with ya!

Edited by Stu4Lee

K-1
NOA1 Nov 25th 2011
NOA2 May 30th 2012 (not a typo, 187 days no RFE)
Left NVC Jun 18th 2012
Medical Jun 28th 2012
Pkt 3 sent Jul 3rd 2012
Pkt 3 rec Jul 9th 2012 (sent before received)
Pkt 4 rec Jul 30th 2012
Interview Jul 30th 2012 (refused for lack of ongoing relationship evidence)
Approved Oct 5th 2012
Visa delivered Oct 10th 2012
POE JFK-NYC Nov 28th 2012
Married Dec 24th 2012

AOS
Package sent Jan 30th 2013
NOA1 Feb 6th 2013
Biometrics Mar 4th 2013
EAD/AP card in production Apr 5th 2013
EAD/AP card in mail Apr 11th 2013
EAD/AP card arrived Apr 13th 2013
SS card arrived Apr 19th 2013

AOS approved Sept 19th 2013 (no interview)

ROC

Package sent Sept 13th 2015

NOA1 Sept 15th 2015

Extension Letter 1yr Sept 15th 2015

Biometrics Oct 15th 2015

RFE Jul 11th 2016

Infopass 1yr extension Aug 26th 2016

RFE response Sept 30th 2016

Interview Mar 15th 2017

"You are lucky we are busy today, we are trying to clear this area, otherwise I wouldn't let you in" - Atlanta CBP Securing America's Borders

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: El Salvador
Timeline

:pop:

:rofl: :rofl:

love it....

00fg9n74.png

EWI, TPS, ADVANCE PAROLE, AOS

05/30-(day 0)- AOS sent

06/01-(day 1)- AOS received

06/04-(day 4)- AOS acceptance

06/06-(day 6)-Txt/Email, routed to NBC

06/09-(day 9)-I-797 NOA received (Saturday)

06/11-(day 11)-Called to fix typographical error(Missing middle name on I-130)

06/20-(day 20)- Email received (Saying error fixed)

07/13-(day 43)Email: reused most recent biometrics, awaiting Indie status

09/10-(day 103)Humanitarian Expedite Request

9/13-(day 106) Interview October 17TH (TOTAL 139 DAYS)

9/17-APPROVED ON THE SPOT AND STAMP ON PASSPORT WHICH EXPIRES IN ONE YR!!!