|Consulate Review: Ukraine
Review Topic: K1 Visa
|Review Date :
||July 29, 2012
|Embassy Review :
||Had a very good day, will keep it simple.
1. Arrive for check-in. Do not wait in long line, but listen.
2. They will call K visa applications and a very small group enters together.
3. Make way to counter section and get number.
4. When they call, hand over required documents and relationship documents. You can pay cash as well.
5. I was at interview with my fiancee. They asked me if i had job, about my prior marriage, and how many times i been to Ukraine.
6. My fiancee raise right hand and swear the relationship evidence was true. They verify my fiancee knows about my prior marriage.