Adriene H

Birth Control

150 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

From what I've learned since I first filed the I-130, I've

found it's unlikely it'll be approved, and most likely

ineligible for a waiver (since it was meth, not marijuana).

So I'm pretty much going to wait a little longer until we

hear back on what my chances of settling in the UK are.

Meth users have a high frequency of hepatitis. I would make sure I was up to date on my HEP A and HEP B vaccinations, although there is no vaccination for HEP C, and seems to be the most common infection among drug users. HEP C is usually asymptomatic, and you have no clue you have it until you start having liver problems.

Meth users have a high frequency of hepatitis. I would make sure I was up to date on my HEP A and HEP B vaccinations, although there is no vaccination for HEP C, and seems to be the most common infection among drug users. HEP C is usually asymptomatic, and you have no clue you have it until you start having liver problems.

How about it you smoke it or snort it instead?

In England, there are mummy trains and daddy trains but no baby trains - that is because British Railways always pulls out on time.

In the UK Henry Boot is a pharmacy chain.

Man goes into his local pharmacy and asks for condoms.

The assistant says "Sorry we have sold out - have you tried Boot's"

Guy says - "Yes, but it comes out through the lace holes"

Anyway, let's go for 40 billion humans and get it over with instead of this slow suffocation

Why exactly do women like British men? It can't be for their sense of humor.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

In England, there are mummy trains and daddy trains but no baby trains - that is because British Railways always pulls out on time.

In the UK Henry Boot is a pharmacy chain.

Man goes into his local pharmacy and asks for condoms.

The assistant says "Sorry we have sold out - have you tried Boot's"

Guy says - "Yes, but it comes out through the lace holes"

Anyway, let's go for 40 billion humans and get it over with instead of this slow suffocation

and where have you been lately? :angry:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

and where have you been lately? :angry:

Yo Charles

Been getting a life - drove from Washington State to Wisconsin with 2 cats in the back and a redhead in the front. Got a Wisconsin driver's license and Concealed weapons permit and a new shooting club and a luxury apartment. Just been to vote to get rid of the Martin Bormann look-alike governor. There at 7am gobbing it off on purpose with a Prince Charles accent in order to rile the rednecks in the line who were thinking "voter fraud" and Kenyans and Moslems.

After 6 months away from VJ, I see its still the same deal - and I think of what I have been doing compared to those who drool their negativity into their keyboards all day and every day. They might be PTSD vets from the Korean war (going by their photos) so I guess I should cut em some slack

Martin-Bormann-75.jpg

moresheep400100.jpg

How about it you smoke it or snort it instead?

You can also get it by snorting, or sharing a pipe. Not as likely, however, all that needs to happen, is for a few of the cells containing the virus to find an open sore, in your nasal passages, or along your gum line. They have been hepatitis scares around here, for contaminated ice cream and contaminated cheese.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

You can also get it by snorting, or sharing a pipe. Not as likely, however, all that needs to happen, is for a few of the cells containing the virus to find an open sore, in your nasal passages, or along your gum line. They have been hepatitis scares around here, for contaminated ice cream and contaminated cheese.

He was all about smoking it I'm afraid.

I-130

2011-08-20 Posted

2011-08-31 NOA1

2011-09-03 Touch

2011-11-18 Sent Expedite Request to USCIS

2011-12-09 Response Received for Exepedite Request

"Wait your turn" in a nutshell

2011-12-02 Sent Expedite Request to US Representative Ed Royce

2012-01-27 Sent Expedite Request to Immigration Ombudsman

2012-02-02 Sent Expedite Request to Senator Barbara Boxer

2012-02-02 Sent Expedite Request to Senator Dianne Feinstein

2012-03-08 Case transferred to field office for additional processing

2012-03-23 Now being processed at a USCIS office

2012-05-10 Transferred to another office for processing

2012-05-14 Now being processed at a USCIS office

2012-06-05 Approved NOA2

2012-07-17 NVC Case/Invoice # Received

Petitioner: US Born Citizen (Wife)

Beneficiary: British Born Citizen (Husband)

Your I-130 was approved in 279 days from your NOA1 date

My wife quit taking her BC last month, claims it messed with her complexion. Any truth to this? I'm not a fan of jimmy's and too scared to get cut!

The Buddha said "The more loving the more suffering"

By birth is not one an outcast,

By birth is not one a noble,but

By action is one an outcast,

By action is one a noble.

Buddha.

My wife quit taking her BC last month, claims it messed with her complexion. Any truth to this? I'm not a fan of jimmy's and too scared to get cut!

Yes.

Depo Provera is the answer you are looking for. One shot for her every three months. No muss, no fuss, for the next five years. Then you can get your nuts cut.

Yes.

Depo Provera is the answer you are looking for. One shot for her every three months. No muss, no fuss, for the next five years. Then you can get your nuts cut.

The depo will give you adult acne, she won't go for that.

The Buddha said "The more loving the more suffering"

By birth is not one an outcast,

By birth is not one a noble,but

By action is one an outcast,

By action is one a noble.

Buddha.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

One word: IUD (well, that's technically an acronym, but close enough).

Joy (& Aaron, who doesn't read/post here yet)

Dec. 27, 2010: First met each other in Entebbe, Uganda while I was visiting my friend/his cousin (12/27/10 - 1/10/11) (visited again Jul. 2-9, 2011 and Dec. 24, 2011 - Jan. 9, 2012; engaged 1/7/12)

K-1

Feb. 18, 2012: I-129F sent (delivered 2/21 per USPS & USCIS; NOA1 notice date 2/23/12; check cashed/email/text 2/24)

Aug. 9, 2012: NOA2!!! [NOA1 +168 days] (reached NVC 8/17, left NVC 8/20; @embassy 8/24; embassy confirmed receipt 9/5)

Oct. 24 - Nov. 8, 2012: I visited again (Nairobi: medical 10/31; interview 11/5 [NOA1 +256 days]; result--APPROVED!!!!!!!)

Nov. 15, 2012: Visa in hand (was ready for retrieval 11/12/12)

Nov. 20, 2012: POE, Boston!!! (legal marriage 12/12/12; family/friends wedding ceremony 1/12/13) (276 days)

AOS/EAD/AP

Feb. 4, 2013: AOS packet sent (delivered 2/6, NOA1 text/email & check cashed 2/11 midnight)

Feb. 11, 2013: NOA1 notice date for I-485, EAD, AP (I-485/EAD NOA1 hard copies & biometrics appt letter arrived 2/16, badly mangled AP NOA1 arrived 2/27; biometrics done 3/4/13)

Apr. 3, 2013: EAD & AP approved (received card 4/11)

Aug. 16, 2013: I-485 approved & green card production ordered!!!! (card arrived 8/26/13) (193 days)

ROC

2015 sometime? I've slept since then.

Naturalization

Dec. 20, 2019: N-400 submitted online (Boston, MA field office)

Jan. 9, 2020: Biometrics

Feb. 4, 2020: updated wait time = 4 months (estimated case completion June 2020)

Aug. 7, 2020: interview scheduled (!), but no idea when

Sept. 16, 2020: interview, Boston (approved)

Sept. 24, 2020: oath ceremony, Boston---DONE!!! (279 days from submission)

230Hm5.pngxrcBm5.png

Are you sure? My wife didn't have any problems like that. Perhaps she just wants a baby.

ETA: Acne will come and go without any birth control. A woman's chemistry constantly changes with her monthly cycle. Wait until she gets pregnant if she is worrying about complexion problems.

Edited by ☼

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Try Implanon. I love mine. No complexion issues.

Try Implanon. I love mine. No complexion issues.

Interesting. The wife is just finishing her five years of Depo. We have to make a decision in the next few months. I will probably opt for the vasectomy. But that gives us another option to discuss with her gynecologist.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Interesting. The wife is just finishing her five years of Depo. We have to make a decision in the next few months. I will probably opt for the vasectomy. But that gives us another option to discuss with her gynecologist.

Implanon is basically depo in rod form. Inserted under the skin of my upper forearm. You cannot see it, I do not feel it (unless I'm doing so on purpose), it lasts 3 years (about to get this one out and get a replacement), has a 0.01% fail rate (or something like that.. crazy small) and I don't need to think about birth control which is one of my fave parts. I definitely recommend it if yo're not sure about the snip yet.

The idea of IUD's is just too freaky to me. That's where "business" happens.. so ew. That and my mother had a negative biological reaction to hers and it stands to reason that I might have the same, and I'm not willing to risk it.