AstaMarisa

Husband doesn't want to file papers

403 posts in this topic

When he filed the I-129F he swore to provide support for you (up to 10-years per the Affidavit of Support he supplied the NVC) and marry you within an allotted time frame 90-Days from your arrival).

Do you and this man have children together?

Does he abuse you mentally only (which is what we are seeing here) or does he also "physically" abuse you.

Have you made notes of who you have spoken to within the military? If not, you should be.

Have these people who should be "helping you" and your military family...seem to be covering up the fact that you are actually married....have children...are being abused?

Lastly, where are you located? Is there someone you trust to bring help to you? If not, get out your phone book and go through the yellow pages to look for abused woman and children shelters. CALL FOR HELP....let someone come and pick you (and your children up when you husband is not at home.)

The only way you will be helpless is if you allow yourself to be helpless.

We will be praying for you.

When he filed the I-129F he swore to provide support for you (up to 10-years per the Affidavit of Support he supplied the NVC) and marry you within an allotted time frame 90-Days from your arrival).

Do you and this man have children together?

Does he abuse you mentally only (which is what we are seeing here) or does he also "physically" abuse you.

Have you made notes of who you have spoken to within the military? If not, you should be.

Have these people who should be "helping you" and your military family...seem to be covering up the fact that you are actually married....have children...are being abused?

Lastly, where are you located? Is there someone you trust to bring help to you? If not, get out your phone book and go through the yellow pages to look for abused woman and children shelters. CALL FOR HELP....let someone come and pick you (and your children up when you husband is not at home.)

The only way you will be helpless is if you allow yourself to be helpless.

We will be praying for you.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline
:wow::wow:

AOS JOURNEY

02/24/2012---MAILED I-485,I-130,I-765, TO CHICAGO LOCKBOX
03/05/2012---CHECKS CASHED BY USCIS
03/08/2012---I-765 WAS TOUCHED
03/17/2012--RECIEVED RECIEPT NOTICE FOR I-485,I-130,I-765
03/23/2012---RECIEVED BIOMET
RICS APPOINTMENT
04/05/2012--I-485 RFE MAILED
04/07/2012--I-485 RFE RECIEVED
04/10/2012---RFE REPLY WAS SENT TO USCIS FOR I-485
04/10/2012---WENT TO BIOMETRICS APPOINTMENT IN ELIZABETH NJ(NOW THE NEWARK OFFICE)

04/18/2012---RFE RECIEVD BY USCIS
05/21/2012--- EAD APPROVED CARD PRODUCTION EMAIL RECEIVED
05/24/2012--- SECOND EAD PRODUCTION EMAIL
06/26/2012-- AOS INTERVIEW!!!!!!!!!
06/28/2012----APPROVED/CARD PRODUCTION EMAIL
07/07/2012-----10 YEAR GREEN CARD ARRIVES

N-400 NATURALIZTION

03/21/2016--- MAILED/FILED N-400

03/24/2016 ---- PACKAGED DELIVERED

03/28/2016---- NOA RECIEPT NOTICE RECIEVED

04/08/2016--- BIOMETRIC SCHEDULED

04/22/2016-- BIOMETRIC DONE

06/20/2016--- INTERVIEW SCHEDULES

07/29/2016--- INTERVIEW/OATH

07/30/2016--- REGISTERED TO VOTE/PASSPORT

event.png

xweHm7.png
REPLACEMENT I-94 JOURNEY
01/20/2012--I-102 MAILED
01/27/2012--USCIS RECIEVED PETITION
02/02/2012--RECIEPT NOTICED RECIEVED
03/05/2012--RFE MAILED
03/10/2012--RFE RECIEVDD
04/05/2012---RFE REPLIED TO
04/17/2012--USCIS RECIVED IT AND IS UNDER REVIEW
07/11/2012-- STILL IS UNDER REVIEW HAHA

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

ok OP whats the deal here?? everyone gives you advice on what to do?? other ppl said already be honest on ur petition , so yes say u were arrested.

ppl gave you advice for what to do if you wanna leave. there are sooo many organizations you can go to ( and u have a computer so you can do sooo much research on it). you can call them send them emails they are really helpful.

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=b85c3e4d77d73210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCRD&vgnextchannel=b85c3e4d77d73210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCRD

http://www.womenshelters.org/sta/california

so why u dont call and ask for more information and what choices you have.. and i never ever heard about a court taking the child away from the mother. they just do it under real hard circumstance. like if you are abusing ur child, are on drugs and stuff like that. so he has to proof to the court of law that u are not a fit mother. not the other way around.

im just curios do u want ur child to grow up in a hostel environment?? dont u want the best for ur child and happiness??

im going to be honest here with you. i dont believe you. cuz if you wanna stay with ur husband why u talking evil of him here then?? you said u have friends and they believe ur side, why they not helping u then??? if he didnt helped you to file the aos papers in 2 years he wont do that. u never thought about it earlier that he doesnt wanna help you. and u said he cheats on u and didnt care if u leave. so why should he care now and be worried you could leave when u have ur status. it doesnt make sense. he gives you a computer so he knows u can find out stuff bout ur situation. he lets u go out with friends and let u go the doctor alone with ur child. so u could leave any minute. again doesnt make sense. and really u not allowed to fly after the 8months of ur pregnancy. cuz the pressure can bring u in early labor. what airline let u on the plane???

i lived for some years in cali what base is he working for?? i have a lot of friends in the military and i easy could go and get some advice for you how the law is with military.

you wrote on one of ur post : I just hope I can fill all the papers and then have one of his friends around to show it to my husband and ask him to sign what he needs to sign. He will not say no to this in front of his friend. This is my secret plan.

so why u dont do that then. if you have already a secret plan??

im curios if u have any contact to his family??? if so they maybe they willing to help u with it.

you also wrote is hard to get to appointments with a lawyer , does it mean u went and saw a lawyer already or talked to one??

with ur english its fishy cuz in some post its so freaking perfect and that, u dont learn from watching tv and movies. and then in others u make simple mistakes with the grammar and spelling. strange dont u think???

this is a study who has been done by thomas and collin.

1. Students ages 8 to 11 years old with two to three years of native language education took five to seven years to test at grade level in English.

2. Students with little or no formal schooling who arrived in the United States before the age of 8 took 7 to 10 years to reach grade-level norms in English language literacy.

3.Students who were below grade level in their native language also took 7 to 10 years to reach the 50th percentile. Many of these students never reached grade-level norms.

These data held true regardless of the home language, country of origin, or socioeconomic status.

they did it on kids cuz the brain is more capable of learning new things and languages FASTER then from grown ups. if u not a freaking genius with an IQ of 150 to 200 or be a mensa genius.

i went to college in the states took professional english classes in school, i worked in the states b4 in a office where i had to use proper english, i had also, back in germany, for many years english classes. and still sometimes its hard to use the right grammar and spelling in the proper way. if u learned that good english from tv and movies u one for the books.

you also can apply alone without him for a SSN and can open a bank account alone with no GC in cali. all u need is ur visa , passport and ssn. u also can apply for a driver license without him. i have done it in cali in the past. u also can go and use the bus if u have to leave the house, since u have a computer u can check the schedule online.

why u dont just come forward and be honest?? ppl here still would help u.

Visa Journey:

K1:

Service Center: Vermont Service Center

Consulate: Frankfurt, Germany

I-129F Sent: 10-13-2010

I-129F NOA1: 10-18-2010

I-129F NOA2: 04-05-2011

Consulate Received: 04-15-2011

Packet 3 Received: 04-29-2011

Packet 3 Sent: 04-30-2011

Packet 4 Received: 05-07-2011

Interview Date: 06-07-2011

Interview Result: Visa was on hold

Second Interview: Approved

Visa Received: 01-20-2012

ENTRY: 02-12-2012

Married: 03-26-2012

AOS 04-19-2012

Email notification 04-26-2012

NOA1 send : 04-24-2012

Biometric send: 04-27-2012

Biometric appt: 05-18-2012

AOS transfer to CSC: 05-24-2012

EAD/AD approved&send: 06-22-2012

EAD/AD arrived: 06-28-2012

e4nrdek1wws.png

Filed: Timeline

There is no 'jumping to conclusions' .. on VJ, we generally only get one side of the story unless both parties involved are posting. So VJ goes by the information they are given. Could it be biased and untruthful? Yes. But it's the ONLY side of the story we get to hear in most cases. So yes, people are going to answer based on the information they're given.

I continue to stand by my ascertation and this is not the first assumption based jumping to conclusion on VeeJay.

If and when we have 2nd/3rd party confirmation then I will change my opinion.

I wish the best to the innocent child, the adults will sort each other out.

Some bank employees don't know anything about account holders and K-1s. My now wife was in my account the day after she arrived and without even a SSN.

This is actually quite common and especially at smaller banks.

Gasp, some banks even give you a free shotgun when you open an account.

Just because someone is in the military does NOT mean, in any way, that they are an upstanding person. I have known some really aweful people that have been in the military. It really bugs me that people always jump to "he's putting his life on the line... Or....it's because of him that we have all the rights that we do.". Some military are complete asses, lazy, don't give a ####### about their country OR you and me, and have mental problems just like regular citizens.

As with every story we read here on vj, no one will ever know the whole truth.

PS. I'm not bashing all military. One of my best friends is also military. But don't put someone on a pedestal just because they wear the uniform. They are not all godsends.

Even those bad apples are some of the reason why you're not speaking Iranian or North Korean language now. Be thankful.

Semper Fi.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

Если хочешь проверить русская я или нет, попроси свою жену позвонить мне. Только на скайп, потому что на мобиле денег нету, муж не заплатил. Достало если честно, 2 года терпела одного, пошла спросить как сделать документы, теперь опять виновата.

If so smart call me on skype (ask for name in message).

Honestly just ridiculous how people like to be mean. If you don't believe it why are you reading and answering?

gauntlet.jpg

It has been thrown down, folks.

His being in the military and you being married to him entitles you to a dependant ID card and all the benefits that go along with being a military dependant. You need to contact the legal office at the base where he works as well as his commanding officer (CO)immediately. Something is seriously wrong with this whole situation. You know that if you can prove abuse that u will be granted permanant status without the need of your husband in the whole process.

Abuse is very serious and I have seen it end very badly, he killed her then himself. I was a paramedic on a military base and witnessed this situation first hand and watched it play out for 2 years!!! GET HELP IMMEDIATELY as this is at least mental abuse!!!!!!

OP said she has Dependent ID & tricare, ....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.