Ruteger

What's the story with American Women?

314 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Why are so many men like ourselves seeking wives overseas? What has changed in American women that sucessful, intelligent (albeit not-so-handsome as Mel Gibson) men such as oursleves choose to go overseas to find a decent companion??

I'd be curious to discover the motivations my fellow man has for going overseas to find a spouse.

As far as I can tell, the motivation for people like you to go abroad to find women is the requirement that you meet your spouse within the two years prior to filing the K1.

In the old days, I think people like you just ordered them from a catalog.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we have some witty people in here lol...

if i tell ya what my husband said i think i would get hate mail lol..so will just sit an watch all your posts...

giggling here

kath

REMOVING CONDITIONS

11th Aug 2008 - Mailed I-751 to CSC.

12th Aug 2008 - Application received

14th Aug 2008 - Cheque cashed

18th Aug 2008 - Received NOA-dated the 12th

26th Aug 2008 - Received Biometrics letter

4th Sept 2008 - Biometrics-Detroit-Complete-'Touched'

5th Sept 2008 - 'Touched'

1st Dec 2008 - APPROVED-Card production ordered -112 days

8th Dec 2008 - USCIS mailed approval notice.

8th Dec 2008 - Received my 10 year Greencard in the mail. took 2 days.

Although I have the above date for approval my card actualy states the

2nd December..

There's as many answers as there are men. And most of the answers don't presume there's something wrong with American women.

Some men find wives overseas because they happen to meet women overseas and fall in love. Some men go hunting because the modern American dating scene is difficult to negotiate (and I say this with no judgment -- it can apply as much to a Yahoo chat room as to an Everquest couple as to a traditional marriage match as to a marriage broker match.)

Some go hunting because they believe that the fact that they can't get a date is because American women have all been corrupted by TEH EV0L FEMINISM! and aren't submissive and HILLARY IS THE REASON they can't get dates and they're not getting it like they're ENTITLED TO BY THE POWER OF BEING A MAN. But the foreign women (who are never, for these men, individuals, just a class) are submissive lotus flowers! they dress up! they can be controlled! and they're all alike! and interchangeable!

I figure that those in the last group are pretty rare. Because, really, the U.S. is a crazy big country, and frankly, if of the 50 million eligible women in the U.S. you can't find a single one that isn't CORRUPTED!, here's a hint, chances are the problem isn't with the American women. Mirror time.

Is that your opinion or you're just talking about those men's opinion?

Some men's opinions, obviously not mine (being an American woman who is sensible), hence the 'they believe'. Just tried to parody all the possible responses in one sentence.

AOS

-

Filed: 8/1/07

NOA1:9/7/07

Biometrics: 9/28/07

EAD/AP: 10/17/07

EAD card ordered again (who knows, maybe we got the two-fer deal): 10/23/-7

Transferred to CSC: 10/26/07

Approved: 11/21/07

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

My american wife came to Europe looking for a sensitive and cultured european male, instead she wound up with a crazy dutch guy who wore an orange boiler suit during the world cup -- i hope she wasn't too disappointed.

Hamsterdam, you crack me up. (Oranje!)

AOS

-

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
Why are so many men like ourselves seeking wives overseas? What has changed in American women that sucessful, intelligent (albeit not-so-handsome as Mel Gibson) men such as oursleves choose to go overseas to find a decent companion??

I'd be curious to discover the motivations my fellow man has for going overseas to find a spouse.

An Imperialist American conspiracy to spread our seed across the globe. :whistle:

An Imperialist American conspiracy to spread our seed across the globe. :whistle:

I'll admit to being in a good mood and giddy, but all I can think of is sperm with little American flag speedos.

AOS

-

To clarify for some members here with a story like mine, I did not "seek" out a foreign SO.

I just happened to be working overseas, met the best person on the planet; and the rest is history.

Of course, your SO is the best person on the planet. Freedom of choice is great!! :D

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I'll admit to being in a good mood and giddy, but all I can think of is sperm with little American flag speedos.

ROTFL :lol::lol: nice imagery!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

There's as many answers as there are men. And most of the answers don't presume there's something wrong with American women.

Some men find wives overseas because they happen to meet women overseas and fall in love. Some men go hunting because the modern American dating scene is difficult to negotiate (and I say this with no judgment -- it can apply as much to a Yahoo chat room as to an Everquest couple as to a traditional marriage match as to a marriage broker match.)

Some go hunting because they believe that the fact that they can't get a date is because American women have all been corrupted by TEH EV0L FEMINISM! and aren't submissive and HILLARY IS THE REASON they can't get dates and they're not getting it like they're ENTITLED TO BY THE POWER OF BEING A MAN. But the foreign women (who are never, for these men, individuals, just a class) are submissive lotus flowers! they dress up! they can be controlled! and they're all alike! and interchangeable!

I figure that those in the last group are pretty rare. Because, really, the U.S. is a crazy big country, and frankly, if of the 50 million eligible women in the U.S. you can't find a single one that isn't CORRUPTED!, here's a hint, chances are the problem isn't with the American women. Mirror time.

Is that your opinion or you're just talking about those men's opinion?

Some men's opinions, obviously not mine (being an American woman who is sensible), hence the 'they believe'. Just tried to parody all the possible responses in one sentence.

:thumbs: Got it! I thought that was what you meant... but I just wanted to make sure! :star:

:lol::lol::lol:

OUR COMPLETE TIMELINE

Latest steps:

10/26/2006- Consulate receives case (seriously, one month to receive the case?? BS!), and packet 3 that I sent even before they had received the case.

01/02/2007- Interview!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got a 221(g)

01/23/2007- Second Interview. VISA granted!!!

01/29/2007- VISA arrived.... no envelope though. I'm gonna contact them and see what happened this time!

01/31/2007- I'll have to send them one last financial support evidence.

02/01/2007- Evidence sent

02/02/2007- Evidence received by Consulate

02/06/2007- Consulate sends envelope!

02/07/2007- Envelope received!!!

02/10/2007- Flew to the USA!!!!!!

04/17/2007- Wedding day!!!

--- Wish us luck!!! ---

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

OK to fan the flames, here is a site on this very subject!

http://www.nomarriage.com/why_foreign_women_are_better.html :devil:

:pop:

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

I read it to Hubs, he said:

"Simple, plain ol' fashion romance, fell in love & got married."

ABSOFREAKINLUTELY!!! I was completely taken by storm by the chain of events leading up to the realization that I have now found "The One!" This is my destiny... She just happens to be an "Alien!"

:ot: - Why are USCs "Foreign Nationals" to other nations and people from other nations are "Aliens" to the US?

Edited by Uling

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

I stole this image from a posting by welshcookie, she posted it on the below link to a thread-and it's appropriate here too..IMO.

LaLaLa.gif

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=13212&st=0

... what a thread that was......

To answer your question...I guess some men have to widen their horizons..... :whistle:

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

OK to fan the flames, here is a site on this very subject!

http://www.nomarriage.com/why_foreign_women_are_better.html :devil:

That site is great. It sounds like the bitterest rantings of the bitterest minds ever conceived, and didn't mention ttheir Team America sperm once!

AOS

-

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
This is my destiny... She just happens to be an "Alien!"

:ot: - Why are USCs "Foreign Nationals" to other nations and people from other nations are "Aliens" to the US?

It's a heavy tinfoil hat to wear, but we can do it. :alien:

Sept 10 I-129F sent to TSC

Interview - February 13th APPROVED! day 152

April 6 - wedding date day 204

Aug 22 - AOS interview date day 101-total days 342

Sept 29 - green card arrives, done until June 2008 day 140-total days 381

June 30 - I-751 mailed total days 1025

March 9 - Removal of Conditions approved! total days 1277