Ruteger

What's the story with American Women?

314 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Why are so many men like ourselves seeking wives overseas? What has changed in American women that sucessful, intelligent (albeit not-so-handsome as Mel Gibson) men such as oursleves choose to go overseas to find a decent companion??

I'd be curious to discover the motivations my fellow man has for going overseas to find a spouse.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are so many men like ourselves seeking wives overseas? What has changed in American women that sucessful, intelligent (albeit not-so-handsome as Mel Gibson) men such as oursleves choose to go overseas to find a decent companion??

I'd be curious to discover the motivations my fellow man has for going overseas to find a spouse.

You first :blink:

Could it be that nothing has changed in the American woman, and it may be something in or about the successful, intelligent men that has? ;)

"diaddie mermaid"

You can 'catch' me on here and on FBI.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

There are a lot of american women marrying men from other counties too.... so... I guess I could ask: what's wrong with you? :P

OUR COMPLETE TIMELINE

Latest steps:

10/26/2006- Consulate receives case (seriously, one month to receive the case?? BS!), and packet 3 that I sent even before they had received the case.

01/02/2007- Interview!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got a 221(g)

01/23/2007- Second Interview. VISA granted!!!

01/29/2007- VISA arrived.... no envelope though. I'm gonna contact them and see what happened this time!

01/31/2007- I'll have to send them one last financial support evidence.

02/01/2007- Evidence sent

02/02/2007- Evidence received by Consulate

02/06/2007- Consulate sends envelope!

02/07/2007- Envelope received!!!

02/10/2007- Flew to the USA!!!!!!

04/17/2007- Wedding day!!!

--- Wish us luck!!! ---

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

You have no idea how dangerous a topic this when discussed in the presence of American women.

October 1, 2005 . . . . Evelyn and I met online

March 8, 2006 . . . . Traveled to Phils for first face-2-face . . . Oh, my god! . . . Wow!!!

March 21, 2006 . . . . I-129F Packet Sent

March 30, 2006 . . . . NOA1 Received

May 25, 2006 . . . . Traveled to Phils for Evelyn's June 1st Bday

June 1, 2006 . . . . Application transferred from Lincoln, NE to California

July 5, 2006 . . . . IMBRA-RFE Request Received

July 6, 2006 . . . . IMBRA-RFE Information Sent

July 13, 2006 . . . . IMBRA-RFE Information Received Ack from USCIS

September 11, 2006 . . . . Email from USCIS - CASE APPROVED !!!!!!

September 15, 2006 . . . . Third trip to Phils . . . dragged kicking and screaming to my flight home

September 16, 2006 . . . . NOA2 Received !!!

October 16 . . . . NVC received packet

October 17 . . . NVC forwards packet to Manila

October 23 . . . Manila receives Visa packet

I married a foreigner. I guess I wanted more out of life than NASCAR on the TV and discussions about spark plugs and lawn mowers.

Just kidding. I didn't go looking for a foreigner. It's just what I ended up with.

24 June 2007: Leaving day/flying to Dallas-Fort Worth

There's as many answers as there are men. And most of the answers don't presume there's something wrong with American women.

Some men find wives overseas because they happen to meet women overseas and fall in love. Some men go hunting because the modern American dating scene is difficult to negotiate (and I say this with no judgment -- it can apply as much to a Yahoo chat room as to an Everquest couple as to a traditional marriage match as to a marriage broker match.)

Some go hunting because they believe that the fact that they can't get a date is because American women have all been corrupted by TEH EV0L FEMINISM! and aren't submissive and HILLARY IS THE REASON they can't get dates and they're not getting it like they're ENTITLED TO BY THE POWER OF BEING A MAN. But the foreign women (who are never, for these men, individuals, just a class) are submissive lotus flowers! they dress up! they can be controlled! and they're all alike! and interchangeable!

I figure that those in the last group are pretty rare. Because, really, the U.S. is a crazy big country, and frankly, if of the 50 million eligible women in the U.S. you can't find a single one that isn't CORRUPTED!, here's a hint, chances are the problem isn't with the American women. Mirror time.

AOS

-

Filed: 8/1/07

NOA1:9/7/07

Biometrics: 9/28/07

EAD/AP: 10/17/07

EAD card ordered again (who knows, maybe we got the two-fer deal): 10/23/-7

Transferred to CSC: 10/26/07

Approved: 11/21/07

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Not sure why but I'm sure MichaelandMichelle would disagree with you :whistle::lol:

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg