furble

Approved I-130, 8 days

28 posts in this topic

Well, I still haven't updated my timeline yet because I haven't recieved anything in the mail yet (neither NOA1 or NOA2) probably because they are mailing everything to Indonesia and I may never get it, but according to the E-Notifications I got the notification that the lockbox recieved my Petition in Chicago on January 8th and was forwarded to the California service center and that within a week they would be mailing me NOA1. Then today I just received an E-Notification from my USCIS online account that "on Januray 18th they Approved our I-130 petition" and that they are now in the Post Decision phase and that they are mailing me something again(presumablly NOA2. The email says that "Post Decision Processing may involve forwarding our petition to NVC depending on our case..." So it appeasr that it was 10 days for step 1. I'll update my timeline with official dates when I see this stuff come in the mail or I talk to them on the phone to verify tomorow (well tonight here).

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Well, I still haven't updated my timeline yet because I haven't recieved anything in the mail yet (neither NOA1 or NOA2) probably because they are mailing everything to Indonesia and I may never get it, but according to the E-Notifications I got the notification that the lockbox recieved my Petition in Chicago on January 8th and was forwarded to the California service center and that within a week they would be mailing me NOA1. Then today I just received an E-Notification from my USCIS online account that "on Januray 18th they Approved our I-130 petition" and that they are now in the Post Decision phase and that they are mailing me something again(presumablly NOA2. The email says that "Post Decision Processing may involve forwarding our petition to NVC depending on our case..." So it appeasr that it was 10 days for step 1. I'll update my timeline with official dates when I see this stuff come in the mail or I talk to them on the phone to verify tomorow (well tonight here).

congratulations. Dont waste time and start gathering the papers you need to summit I-864 and DS-230

jkshrmfeqk.png

ooOcm7.png

event.png

Congratulations! You are 1 of the lucky ones, We hit our 6 months today and no approval yet from CSC.

Congratulations again!!! :thumbs:

I-130 (Spouse of USC)

USCIS Stage

July 11 2011: Mailed from APO, AP address

July 16 2011: Delivered in Chicago Lock Box Facility

July 18 2011: Received notification via email with the receipt number NOA 1

July 25 2011: Received NOA1 (hard copy)

August 1 2011: Touched

February 16 2012: Approved!!!! (Received E-Mail from USCIS) NOA 2

It took 213 days before we got our NOA 2

NVC Stage

February 24 2012: NVC received the documents from USCIS

February 24 2012: Sent an email to NVC regarding DS 3032 (Assign an Agent)

February 27 2012: Case number assigned by National Visa Center

February 28 2012: Received an email from NVC telling me that they already received my DS 3032 (Assign an Agent) Now waiting for IIN

February 28 2012: Called NVC and I got my Invoice ID number, they told me to wait for the email before I can pay for it

February 29 2012: Received I-864/DS230 Invoice via E-Mail

February 29 2012: Paid I-864/IN PROCESS

February 29 2012: I-864 mailed from APO address (overseas)

March 1 2012: I-864 showing as PAID on the website

March 5 2012: I-864 Delivered at NVC (Portsmouth, NH)

March 8 2012: I-864 Approved!

April 8 2012: Sent DS 230

April 13 2012: Paid IV Bill (IN PROCESS)/NVC Received DS 230

April 17 2012: IV Bill showing as Paid on the website

May 3 2012: Case Completed (Interview date scheduled for 8th June 2012)

June 8 2012: Interview APPROVED!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

If that's correct that is some record...

Keep us updated

AOS APPROVED MAY 19, 2012

GREENCARD RECEIVED MAY 31, 2012

TIMELINE UPDATED

lucky you! :wow:

All I know, is that I need you... I need you in my life as much as I need food or water or air to breathe - for the longest time, I've had this thirst deep inside... only to be known and understood and be loved for who I am. I have longed for someone, someone like you - to share my life with... all the ups and downs and everything in between. then out of no where - you walked into my life, quenching my thirst, satisfying my longing. and I know from every thing with in - that you are the one... you're the one I've been waiting for all this time. I want and I need you - more than I can usually find words to say... But today and always - please believe and know that you're the one for me and I'll hold you close and I'll never want to let you go...

June 2010: Met online via dating site

Oct.25,2010: He came here to meet me and my family and proposed in a lunch organized by my sister and me of course!

Nov.6, 2010: He went back to US

April 26, 2011: Came back for our wedding

May 17, 2011: The big day!!! We finally exchanged "I DO's"

Aug. 8, 2011: Sent complete Package of I-130

Aug. 26,2011: NOA1 (it was a very stressful long wait!)

March 1, 2012: NOA2 the moment we've been waiting finally here!!!

March 20, 2012: I called NVC got our MNL case# and IIN and sent my DS3032 via email

March 22, 2012: Received 2 Emails from NVC PAOSF I-130 and ACL

March 24, 2012: AOS paid online

March 27, 2012: AOS PAYMENT ACCEPTED

april 04, 2012: AOS PACKAGE ON ITS WAY TO NVC

April 04, 2012: IV bill paid

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

congratulations!!! :thumbs:

Met online : 2009
Married : 07/28/2010

USCIS
Send I-130 : 06/08/2011
Touched : 06/13/2011
got a NOA1 by e-mail and SMS : 06/15/2011
got "I-797C" hard copy of NOA1 : 06/20/2011
got RFE "I-797E" : 10/15/2011
RFE Reply : 12/15/2011
Touched : 12/16/2011
I-130 Approved : 12/20/2011
got "I-797" hard copy of NOA2 : 12/24/2011
Your I-130 was approved in 183 days from your NOA1 date.

NVC
NVC Case Number : 01/13/2012
Pay "$88" AOS Bill and e-mailed DS-3032 : 02/08/2012
Email from NVC, DS-3032 Accepted : 02/09/2012
AOS Fee Shows PAID : 02/09/2012
IV fee invoiced "$404" : 02/10/2012
IV fee invoiced "$230" : 04/18/2012
Pay "$230" IV Bill : 04/30/2012
IV Fee Shows PAID : 05/02/2012
Send AOS and IV packet : 06/09/2012
AOS and IV packet Received : 06/22/2012
Case completed at NVC : 06/29/2012

Interview Date : 08/28/2012 "Denied"

Case Reaffirmed : 07/16/2013

Second interview - Approved : 10/24/2013

Visa Issued : 10/29/2013

Visa in hand : 10/31/2013

For more details please visit my timeline

485.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I admit I'm trying to come up with a response that is nice.. kind.. and congratulatory...

*Looks at 174 day timer*

I've got nothing nice to say...

Trips:

Jan2010 - First Trip, met in person

Jul2010 - Trip two!

Nov2010 - Trip Three, Got engaged :)

Feb2011 - Trip Four. Spring Festival, Lucky Money all around :D

April2011 - Trip Five... Going to the chapel...

July2011 - Trip Six... Honeymoon in Xiamen :D

October2011 - Trip Seven... Beijing and the Great Wall :)

January2012 - Trip Eight... Chinese New Years and Spring Festival! More Lucky Money! :D

April2012 - Trip Nine... Interview?

Paper work for CR1:

28 July 2011 - 20January 2012 - Day 175... USCIS at CSC finally processed our paper work.

30January2012 - NVC 'received' the paperwork

6February2012 - NVC GUZ case number assigned - Attempted to OPTIN to EP.

7February2012 - NVC GZO (EP) case number assigned

8February2012 - 27February Massive delay caused by sending the EP OPTIN email too soon :(

28February2012 - AOS Fee Paid

29February2012 - AOS Fee shows paid, AOS Package sent in

5March2012 - IV Fee shows paid (paid on 3March), IV (DS-230) Package sent in

6March2012 - AOS Rejected due to minor error, corrected version emailed in

8March2012 - Email received indicating AOS correction and DS-230 review in process

9March2012 - Case Complete Email - END NVC PROCESS

15March2012 - Interview Scheduled: 18April2012 (Document turn-in: 17April2012)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

**** Moving from CR-1 Process to CR-1 Progress Updates ****

Congrats!

This seems to be more proof that people who live abroad (ie could have filed DCF until last year) are being processed faster.

Edited by Penguin_ie

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

**** Moving from CR-1 Process to CR-1 Progress Updates ****

Congrats!

This seems to be more proof that people who live abroad (ie could have filed DCF until last year) are being processed faster.

Yep, and now we know it's not only for USCs living in a VWP country!

CR1 Visa

USCIS STAGE: 16 days No expedite request but USC residing abroad
NVC STAGE: 19 days from case # to case complete
EMBASSY STAGE
03/27/12: interview - APPROVED
04/12/12: POE San Diego

ROC
12/19/14: received reminder letter from USCIS to file for ROC
01/15/14: sent I-751 application

05/14/14: received card production notification by e-mail, approval date 05/13

Naturalization

02/01/24: N-400 submitted online; Biometrics reuse notice received immediately online; "case being actively reviewed" after a couple hours

02/09/24: received NOA1 by mail

02/10/24: received biometrics reuse notice by mail

04/08/24: interview scheduled for 05/14. Received "We have taken an action in your case" email.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

[waves hullo]

See? When filing from overseas, since DCF has been yanked, is different priority on adjudication at USCIS.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

That was lighting fast in the world of 'approved petitions.'

Congratulations!

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

But this is seriously screwing up he numbers. Few weeks ago VJ was predicting my NOA2 by April 26th now it is saying by January 26th. All of these low end numbers and approvals from December and January filings are screwing up all predictions.

USCIS

07/24/2011 Got married in Toronto

09/12/2011 Filed I-130

09/13/2011 NOA1

09/16/2011 Touched

03/23/2012 NOA2 (192 days from NOA1 date)

NVC

05/08/12: NVC Case Number, IIN, BID Received

05/08/12: Filled DS261 Online

05/08/12: Sent Optin Email for Electronic Processing

05/08/12: AOS Fee Paid

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I admit I'm trying to come up with a response that is nice.. kind.. and congratulatory...

*Looks at 174 day timer*

I've got nothing nice to say...

LOL

I so agree with you. I had to do an "edit" to remain a good sport on this one! 178 days and counting.....I have waited a total of 170 days more than these people! This is TOTALLY UNFAIR!

Filed: Country: Argentina
Timeline

OMG THIS IS SO EXCITING CONGRATZ! I got my noa1 yesterday and i hope it gets approved soon to since ive been abroad with my spouse since may 2011

129.gif

"I believe that were there is great love,there always miracles"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.