visaveteran1

Found an old girlfriend on Freepersonnals.ru

213 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I had a good laugh today. For kicks I went on freepersonnals.ru looking at the chicks and found one of my old Russian girlfriends on the site. I almost married this woman but passed her up for my current wife. I know you're thinking maybe I made the wrong choice. Guess I'll never know but I think it was dwiddle-dee or dwiddle-dum. Anyway, I dated this woman 5 years ago and here she is at 49 still trying to find Mr. Wonderful American. And she's still using the same old photos she had up when I knew her! What a bunch of phonies and con artists.

I love how the older woman handle photos. They show 5 photos that are 20 years old...then they sneak in one current photo that shows them 50 meters from the camera. Who do they think they're fooling?

Anyway, these Russian women never give up.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

50 meters from the camera ;)

this is known as a '2 percent' photo - where 2 percent is that human, the rest is some scenery. very common for chinese folksen, also.

I hate 2 percent photos, much.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

50 meters from the camera ;)

this is known as a '2 percent' photo - where 2 percent is that human, the rest is some scenery. very common for chinese folksen, also.

I hate 2 percent photos, much.

Sneaky behavior is universal.

Timeline

Why should she "give up"? People deserve a chance at happiness.

I agree. Might be better to be honest but whatever...

Fooled you enough if you dated her.

Well, the photos were a bit more accurate when I dated her...but they were still not current.

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

Speaking of sneaky behavior being universal and Russian women never giving up.

Does th OP's wife know that he is looking at sites for Russian brides? How many wives would be accepting of this behavior?

Dwiddle-dee & dwindle-dum indeed. Is his wife interchangeable with his ex? His wife should be concern if he still has to guess if he made the right choice.

The OP is in the process of separation/divorce.

Первый блин комом.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

seeing how the OP, from what i've seen, prefers Russian females.. the same is with his ex-gf, who prefers american men... there are different ways to go about getting what u need, the OP's ex considers fooling americans into thinking she looks better then she really does, as one of them lol

Edited by MariyaB

event.png

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

The OP is in the process of separation/divorce.

My point is that men who go on these sites shouldn't be so judgmental. These sites depend not only on women. They can't exist without men using them.

While these wome may "never give up", it appears that the OP isn't giving up either.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Speaking of sneaky behavior being universal and Russian women never giving up.

Does th OP's wife know that he is looking at sites for Russian brides? How many wives would be accepting of this behavior?

Dwiddle-dee & dwindle-dum indeed. Is his wife interchangeable with his ex? His wife should be concern if he still has to guess if he made the right choice.

It's easy to make judgment about how desperate these older women are when they use old pictures. What does it say about the man who marry one if them, believes she's "dwiddle-dee or dwiddle-dum," an is still cruising for more of these women.

I also wonder which pictures men like this send to the women on these sites.

It takes two people to make these relationship work. A man who uses one of these sites to get a bride and continue to look at them after he gets marry should probably not be so judgmental about the women on them.

If anything you said was accurate reagrding the person that posted it, you would be right. :lol:

As for me I wanted a woman in her 40s that insists on using current photos because she has never looked hotter in her entire life and most women half her age would kill for her looks and body. I also did not look at online ads, not saying it is bad but it is advertising and we know that advertising claims can get exaggerated.

But that is just me.

Calm down Mr. Morality policeman...I'm legally separated from my wife. Maybe you'd do well to mind your own business and not come in here guns blazing.

:rofl:

Especially if yer shootin' blanks!

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
you were quite judgmental of that poster before eekee clued you in. it might be very worthwhile to "know thy poster" and his/her applicable relationship history before developing a severe case of moral outrage.
Way to tell 'im, Charles, si man. :thumbs:

I love how the older woman handle photos. They show 5 photos that are 20 years old...then they sneak in one current photo that shows them 50 meters from the camera. Who do they think they're fooling?
American chicks have been known to do the same, sigh man... I remember the bad old days when I would show up for a first date and want to run the other way -- after spontaneously emptying my gastric contents, of course.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.