visaveteran1

Found an old girlfriend on Freepersonnals.ru

213 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Way to tell 'im, Charles, si man. :thumbs:

American chicks have been known to do the same, sigh man... I remember the bad old days when I would show up for a first date and want to run the other way -- after spontaneously emptying my gastric contents, of course.

Ah...you've been "Match-Dot-Conned!" Welcome to the club, brother. See old photos, man. To get justice, I told the Match ladies I looked like Sean Connery. When they met me they were disappointed. They wanted Sean when he was James Bond. I meant Sean Connery TODAY! The 80 year-old dude.

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Ah...you've been "Match-Dot-Conned!" Welcome to the club, brother. See old photos, man. To get justice, I told the Match ladies I looked like Sean Connery. When they met me they were disappointed. They wanted Sean when he was James Bond. I meant Sean Connery TODAY! The 80 year-old dude.

The truth is always better.

You look alot like Monty ( I think) & Sean Connery is still hot even as old as he is.

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Timeline

The truth is always better.

You look alot like Monty ( I think) & Sean Connery is still hot even as old as he is.

I hate to break the news to you but my avatar is not a real photo...and I do not look like Montgomery. I have actually been told I look like Sean more than once. I was in a ritzy restaurant once and the owner thought I was Sean until he got up close to me. He says. "You're not Sean Connery!" I replied, "Who said I was?" I think he was bummed that Sean hadn't actually decided to eat at his joint. He was ready to run and get his camera.

The point VV is trying to make is that being honest is best. Sure, we would all like to look like we did in our 20's but life happens. If you want to post old photos, then label them as such. :thumbs:

Cruising the old websites for hot babes is just one of those things that guys like to do. Remember, we are still men with all of our faults and attributes. :devil:

Timeline

I hate to break the news to you but my avatar is not a real photo...and I do not look like Montgomery..........

I'm crushed :crying:

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Way to tell 'im, Charles, si man. :thumbs:

American chicks have been known to do the same, sigh man... I remember the bad old days when I would show up for a first date and want to run the other way -- after spontaneously emptying my gastric contents, of course.

I met a chick on yahoo singles years back when I first started playing on the net and met her at a local bar for a first date. She didn't look anything at all like her pics. I lied to her and told her I had to be up at 4am the next day to go to work, and I walked across the street to another bar where I proceeded to pick up a way hot chick that was like half by age and looked like a pin up chick. Ends up she was a meth head and took my money out of my wallet at the hotel room the next morning while I was in the shower (never let them know where you live) which was under a $100 so I don't feel so bad. A hooker would have cost me more and this chick was smokin hot.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

took my money out of my wallet at the hotel room the next morning while I was in the shower

Sounds like a familiar trick......always take your wallet and your money into the shower with you.

Glad it was a win-win for everyone!!!

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Sounds like a familiar trick......always take your wallet and your money into the shower with you.

Glad it was a win-win for everyone!!!

I was slacking that night. Usually I'm on top of stuff like that. From hiding my wallet in the heater register to hiding it in the fan light in the bathroom. Years of crack h0's for a few days in a Anchorage hotel room when I flew back from the Slope after doing 4-6 week hitches taught me all those nifty little tricksies.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

I never had a bar chick rob me...because I never picked up a bar chick! I never was a bar guy. Seems like some guys work that scene like a gold mine. I guess I'm not a gold miner.

Best place I found to pick up the ladies stateside was co-ed encounter groups. Not the psycho type with some head shrinker but the new age type workshops. Let them see your inner self or whatever...they love that stuff. Next thing they're inviting me for a drink to continue our "sharing." Then we'd end up sharing a bed. I don't know what it is but just sitting in a circle of men and women yakking about their sh!tty life and the erotic energy starts heating up.

I never had a bar chick rob me...because I never picked up a bar chick! I never was a bar guy. Seems like some guys work that scene like a gold mine. I guess I'm not a gold miner.

Best place I found to pick up the ladies stateside was co-ed encounter groups. Not the psycho type with some head shrinker but the new age type workshops. Let them see your inner self or whatever...they love that stuff. Next thing they're inviting me for a drink to continue our "sharing." Then we'd end up sharing a bed. I don't know what it is but just sitting in a circle of men and women yakking about their sh!tty life and the erotic energy starts heating up.

Iv'e never heard of a co-ed encounter group before, but it sounds like a good place to pick up chicks. One that worked for me was borrowing my brothers youngest step kid. I'd take her to the ice rink at the mall with me and tell the moms there that she was my kid and my wife died of cancer. That one was money in the bank. Nothing like playing the dead wife single parent card for an easy score.

sigbet.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

One that worked for me was borrowing my brothers youngest step kid. I'd take her to the ice rink at the mall with me and tell the moms there that she was my kid and my wife died of cancer. That one was money in the bank. Nothing like playing the dead wife single parent card for an easy score.

I'll have to try that one sometime. blink.gif

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Are you making this up? This seems really cliche and I can't believe that there are people that actually do it.

If I told my life story on here people would freak...literally. If it helped to pick up chicks, chances are Iv'e tried it.

I'll have to try that one sometime. blink.gif

It's money in the bank. Just make sure the kid goes along with the story and it's cute looking.

sigbet.jpg

Timeline

If I told my life story on here people would freak...literally. If it helped to pick up chicks, chances are Iv'e tried it.

It's money in the bank. ......

Just not your bank ( stolen wallet). :P

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

---

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.