Danno

British Flag is Offensive" and should not fly too often.

16 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I-130

2011-08-20 Posted

2011-08-31 NOA1

2011-09-03 Touch

2011-11-18 Sent Expedite Request to USCIS

2011-12-09 Response Received for Exepedite Request

"Wait your turn" in a nutshell

2011-12-02 Sent Expedite Request to US Representative Ed Royce

2012-01-27 Sent Expedite Request to Immigration Ombudsman

2012-02-02 Sent Expedite Request to Senator Barbara Boxer

2012-02-02 Sent Expedite Request to Senator Dianne Feinstein

2012-03-08 Case transferred to field office for additional processing

2012-03-23 Now being processed at a USCIS office

2012-05-10 Transferred to another office for processing

2012-05-14 Now being processed at a USCIS office

2012-06-05 Approved NOA2

2012-07-17 NVC Case/Invoice # Received

Petitioner: US Born Citizen (Wife)

Beneficiary: British Born Citizen (Husband)

Your I-130 was approved in 279 days from your NOA1 date

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

can´t fly the british flag in britain for fear it offends someone. how asinine.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

This was already tried here. Already shot down here.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

The UK has really gone to sh&t.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Don't laugh, we're next

For every British flag flying in Britain, there are probably 10,000 American flags flying in America.

Honestly, until I moved here, I'd never seen so many flags flying all over the place.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

For every British flag flying in Britain, there are probably 10,000 American flags flying in America.

Honestly, until I moved here, I'd never seen so many flags flying all over the place.

To be honest I think it's even more than 10,000. I see Aussie flags on Australia Day, and outside councils (maybe.. rarely) but I see American flags on just about every house. Outside fire departments, Walmart, libraries, banks, peoples vehicless.. pretty much everywhere.. its a little much sometimes honestly. I can never doubt where I am :S :P

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I've heard the same comment from several Canuck friends when they came down here. There's no absence of flags up there, but it's clear the US has them displayed in more places.

I like it - shows that people care. The only thing that bothers me is when people don't take care of the flag or fly one that should be retired...

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline

To be honest I think it's even more than 10,000. I see Aussie flags on Australia Day, and outside councils (maybe.. rarely) but I see American flags on just about every house. Outside fire departments, Walmart, libraries, banks, peoples vehicless.. pretty much everywhere.. its a little much sometimes honestly. I can never doubt where I am :S :P

There an American flag as well as a California flag and a McDonald's flag in front of the McDonald's near my place. :lol:

And that's not uncommon.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Here's another story to get mad over nothing...

Sorry, but this has to do more with stupid Homeowners Associations and I guess with Britain they are called Parish Council. There's no sign of widespread belief of this in Britain, just a little parish/subdivision that tries to push their stupid rules on homeowners because a few idiots in the subdivision complained.

I had a friend who's homeowners association complained that he can't change his oil in his car in his front driveway recently. That's how stupid HOAs are...

Vermont Service Center

US Embassy In Manila, The Philippines

I-129F Sent: 2011-04-25

I-129F NOA1: 2011-04-26

I-129F NOA2: 2011-09-29

NVC Received:2011-09-29

NVC Left: 2011-10-18

Consulate Received: 2011-11-03

Packet 3 Received: 2011-11-07

Interview Date: 2011-11-23

Interview Result: Approved!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

You left out car-lots, those dealers must be the most patriotic people around.

:thumbs:

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Country: Venezuela
Timeline

The guy in the vid is like hey how would they feel if I flew a Caribbean flag all year round....dude you are not in the Caribbean. And who cares if he does want to fly one? Apparently HOAs are the same all over they screw about with nonsense instead of value added activities.

Timeline

Met 2.18.11 (Was on B1 Visa I-94 expired 2.11.11)

Engaged 6.12.11

Married 7.12.11

I-485/I-130/I-765/I-131 Filed/Rec'd CHI 7.25.11 (Rec'd @ 165 days overstay)

Bio Appt 8.29.11

I-485 Rec'd Interview Appt. (Date of notice 9.12.11 / Date of Interview 10.14.2011)

I-765/I-131 Approved 9.16.11 / Card Received 9.24.11 (53 Days Processing Time)

Applied for SSN 9.28.11 / SSN Card Received 10.3.11 (5 Days Processing Time)

Approved in person I-485 Interview 10.14.11 (81 Days from start of process)