mrsfrisbey

VERDICT REACHED!!!!

81 posts in this topic

Answer what? Not guilty and innocent mean very different things. Surely a Director of Intellectual Capital should know this...

I *know* she is "Not guilty", I have literally no idea if she is innocent (and neither do you).

You think just because a jury found her innocent she must be and then I pointed out OJ. Now you're pretending you dont know what I'm talking about.

You don't know all the facts. The jury would have been in possession of more facts than you - yet found the woman not guilty. That means that facts were missing from the prosecution case. They couldn't prove what they were accusing the defendant of doing.

I tell you what if something comes out that wasnt already known I let you give me a big fat old I told you so.

Edited by _Simpson_

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Yeah Yeah, they couldn't prove OJ did it either.

Not to pretend that the two cases are the same - which they are not except for the not guilty verdict but what's your point? If you can't prove the charges you're accusing someone of - then they aren't convicted.

That's how the justice system works - on what the prosecution can prove, not your preconceived prejudices.

Duplicate topic from Politics & Religion forum moved and merged with existing topic in Off Topic
:thumbs: Merci beaucoup.

2005/07/10 I-129F filed for Pras

2005/11/07 I-129F approved, forwarded to NVC--to Chennai Consulate 2005/11/14

2005/12/02 Packet-3 received from Chennai

2005/12/21 Visa Interview Date

2006/04/04 Pras' entry into US at DTW

2006/04/15 Church Wedding at Novi (Detroit suburb), MI

2006/05/01 AOS Packet (I-485/I-131/I-765) filed at Chicago

2006/08/23 AP and EAD approved. Two down, 1.5 to go

2006/10/13 Pras' I-485 interview--APPROVED!

2006/10/27 Pras' conditional GC arrives -- .5 to go (2 yrs to Conditions Removal)

2008/07/21 I-751 (conditions removal) filed

2008/08/22 I-751 biometrics completed

2009/06/18 I-751 approved

2009/07/03 10-year GC received; last 0.5 done!

2009/07/23 Pras files N-400

2009/11/16 My 46TH birthday, Pras N-400 approved

2010/03/18 Pras' swear-in

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as the LORD's beside me, I don't care if this road ever ends.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

You know. You think just because a jury convited her she must be and then I pointed out OJ. Now you're pretending you dont know what I'm talking about.

The jury didn't convict her, she was found "not guilty". Let's try again shall well.

Not Guilty means one thing. Innocent means another. Sometimes they are the same thing, sometimes they are not. That is the fundamental difference between these terms.

I tell you what if something comes out that wasnt already known that I let you give me a big fat old I told you so.

If nothing comes out - the verdict remains the same. There isn't enough evidence to convict the defendant of the charges.

Edited by fishdude

A Scum Of the Earth gets off, Good Job Florida...............

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

The only justice I wish for her - be it good or bad - is the justice which will be handed out by our Heavenly Father. Ms. Anthony, remember, double jeopardy does not apply to our Father's judgment.

Yes, I'm sure she won't be able to sleep at night because of this.:unsure: These kinds of silly statements are best left in your head, not on a public forum.

Yeah Yeah, they couldn't prove OJ did it either.

Simpson, I am not trying to argue with you or anything. This is just my opinion "for this topic." Personally I believe that Casey is guilty but they have to find her not guilty because of lacking of the evidence. and I'm not going to argue about OJ's case.

I wish you the very best!

Timeline:

06/08/2011 I-751 was sent

06/09/2011 package was delivered to VSC

06/18/2011 received NOA in hands---------> receipt date is 06/10/2011

09/14/2011 Biometrics---------> early bio on 08/25/2011

02/10/2012 Received approval letter ----------> Decision date on the letter is 02/03/2012

Looks like there is a good chance of riots in Florida tonight.

If this was Texas she would of be found guilty and be hanging swiftly.........

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Living so close to where all of this took place, I believe she is guilty as hell. I also believe the state was so inept in putting together its case that even her inept defense was able to save her.

N-400

Feb. 12, 2016 - Sent N-400 to USCIS (3-year rule)

Feb. 19, 2016 - NOA1

Mar. 14, 2016 - Biometrics

June 2, 2016 - Interview - Recommended for Approval

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Who was supposedly watching the child the day she was supposed to have drowned?

20-July -03 Meet Nicole

17-May -04 Divorce Final. I-129F submitted to USCIS

02-July -04 NOA1

30-Aug -04 NOA2 (Approved)

13-Sept-04 NVC to HCMC

08-Oc t -04 Pack 3 received and sent

15-Dec -04 Pack 4 received.

24-Jan-05 Interview----------------Passed

28-Feb-05 Visa Issued

06-Mar-05 ----Nicole is here!!EVERYBODY DANCE!

10-Mar-05 --US Marriage

01-Nov-05 -AOS complete

14-Nov-07 -10 year green card approved

12-Mar-09 Citizenship Oath Montebello, CA

May '04- Mar '09! The 5 year journey is complete!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

This is simple.

There were no witnesses, there was no DNA evidence, etc.

The state failed to meet their burden of proof.

You can "think" she was guilty all you want, but the evidence just wasn't there.

The last time I checked, a person is innocent until PROVEN guilty in this country, and she was not proven to be guilty.

This is part of the problem with cases like this that are placed in the mass media though. Speculation ensues and everyone wants a guilty verdict and blood, eventhough the evidence doesn't show that she's guilty.

Seriously, if this was a really big deal to you, your life is pretty miserable. Time to move on and get over it. This sort of thing happens every day.

Looks like there is a good chance of riots in Florida tonight.

If this was Texas she would of be found guilty and be hanging swiftly.........

Not really. A jury, no matter where it is, has to have PROOF to find someone guilty.

It wasn't there.

I'd like to have better faith in my Texans that they wouldn't find many more innocent people guilty these days. We've done that plenty as a state over the years prior to DNA evidence and by using circumstantial evidence.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

"It is better and more satisfactory to acquit a thousand guilty persons than to put a single innocent one to death." - Maimonides

Two alternate jurors actually spoke to press after the verdict and their general feeling was there wasn't enough evidence for murder one. They felt very uncomfortable sentencing someone to possible death by lethal injection without very strong evidence. A lot of the evidence presented by the prosecution was circumstantial.

Personally, I believed she was involved in Caylee's death, but Judge Perry gave the jury very clear instructions to consider the evidence presented. I just wish they took more time to consider the evidence.

Applied for Naturalization based on 5-year Residency

07/09/2017 - filed N400 online

07/10/2017 - NOA

08/03/2017 - biometrics done

02/20/2018 - interview & oath ceremony

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I hate to say it but this really was not a good death penalty case at all. The accidental drowning scenario and her subsequent actions although zany are not really out of the question. And I'm still unclear as to who was supposed to be watching the child at the time. Could it have actually been her father? I'm saying this out of pure ignorance by the way, so if there was proof that her father couldn't have been the one watching her that day then that answers that. But in this case, without knowing the jury would have a hard time proving even child abuse because they don't know who was even supposed to be watching her that day.

They talked about the father's suicide note as if that somehow adds proof to his innocence but I say it does just the opposite. It kind of makes you think maybe he's feeling mortal guilt.

There is just one thing that I cannot get over and it's that duct tape. For all the scenarios about drowning I can think of, I can't settle why there would be duct tape on her mouth. And still, there is just no proof as to who really put it on her.

Since she didn't take the stand, I'm guessing she had something to do with it, but I gotta say in the Jury's defense, there was an alternate story that could not be eliminated.

20-July -03 Meet Nicole

17-May -04 Divorce Final. I-129F submitted to USCIS

02-July -04 NOA1

30-Aug -04 NOA2 (Approved)

13-Sept-04 NVC to HCMC

08-Oc t -04 Pack 3 received and sent

15-Dec -04 Pack 4 received.

24-Jan-05 Interview----------------Passed

28-Feb-05 Visa Issued

06-Mar-05 ----Nicole is here!!EVERYBODY DANCE!

10-Mar-05 --US Marriage

01-Nov-05 -AOS complete

14-Nov-07 -10 year green card approved

12-Mar-09 Citizenship Oath Montebello, CA

May '04- Mar '09! The 5 year journey is complete!

"It is better and more satisfactory to acquit a thousand guilty persons than to put a single innocent one to death." - Maimonides

You need to punch yourself in the face.......