zenyouness

Heart broken, case returned to USA after 2 interviews

76 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

I would agree with the others, time for you to consider moving.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

OP, there is a woman on this board who had the same exact circumstances regarding her now husband's second interview. I'm sure she wouldn't mind PMing you about your situation, she's a doll. Here's her profile on VJ: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/user/65268-alwaysforever/

Her husband (then fiance) is now in the States with her- she got through it. You can too.

Good luck

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Ok, just got off the phone with my hubby, he had his second interview today, and guess what? He got DENIED the CO said he does not believe our relationship is real, so he is returning the case to USA. What do I do? Please help

:crying: :crying: :crying: truly sorry for your pain and heartache. Good luck!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

As long as there is no criminality or major immigration violations, you WILL get thru it. I have spent a lot of time in the past helping illegal immigrants here, and all but the most extreme cases can be solved--it may take years and a lot of legal expense, but they can be solved.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Do arranged marriages happen in Morocco?

I had one, but it's very common in India.

Good Luck to O.P. getting thru this.

USCIS- (77 Days)
I-130 Sent : 04-05-2011
I-130 NOA1 : 04-08-2011
I-130 NOA2 : 06-24-2011

NVC- (29 Days)
NVC Received : 07-25-2011

NVC Case Closed: 08-23-2011
Medical/VFS/Interview
Interview Date Recieved: 09-02-2011
Medical Completed: 09-16-2011
VFS Fees Paid and Documents Submitted: 10-21-2011
Interview: 11-10-2011

Interview Status: Approved
Visa In Hand: 11-10-2011

USA

P.O.E- Chicago, IL: 12-16-11
Recieved Welcome Letter: 01-03-2012
Received Green Card: 01-19-2012
Re-applied for SSN: 01-23-2012
Received SSN: 01-27-2012

Apply for Removal of Conditions: 09-17-13

ROC- (112 Days)

I-751 Sent (CSC): 11-22-13

Check Cashed: 11-27-13

I-751 NOA1: 11-30-13

Biometrics: 12-23-13
Case Status: Approved
Green Card Issued: 3-14-14

Green Card In Hand: 3-20-14

CITIZENSHIP

Apply For N-400: 1-28-15

Check Cashed: 02-5-15

NOA: 02-11-15

Biometrics: 03-2-15

In Line Interview: 06-10-15

Interview: 07-20-15

Interview Status: Approved

Oath Ceremony: 08-20-15

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

; The CO wasn't convinced of the relationship of you and your husband.

Getting married in just 10 days during your first met, and that in a high fraud country, is hard to proof that your relationship and marriage is real. Even though, everything is real in your relationship, convincing a CO at this point is very difficult difficult.

I would suggest for you to go to Marocco and spend more time with your husband & get to know each other better!!

Mean time, you can gather a lot of evidence so you can proof CO wrong next time...

Good luck, and hopefully things will work out between you guys.

holland-flag-44.gifunited-states-flag-88.gif

heart-119.gif August 28th, 2011: Wedding heart-119.giflove-182.gif

AOS
August 31th, 2011: applied for SS#
September 6th: received SS#
September 26th, 2011: AOS sent
September 30th, 2011: NOA1
October 6th, 2011: NOA1 hard copy
October 26th,2011: Biometrics
October 28th, 2011: case transferred to California for faster processing
December 5th, 2011: received EAD/AP card
February 22nd, 2012: Green card in production
February 27th, 2012: GREEN CARD in hand, yaaay!!!

November 10th, 2013: ROC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Ok, just got off the phone with my hubby, he had his second interview today, and guess what? He got DENIED the CO said he does not believe our relationship is real, so he is returning the case to USA. What do I do? Please help

Case won't be return right away. If you have anything that would could prove your relationship or evidence, send it to the embassy asap and ask them to reconsider.

Getting married in just 10 days is a big obstacle.

Edited by hnguyen3k

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Case won't be return right away. If you have anything that would could prove your relationship or evidence, send it to the embassy asap and ask them to reconsider.

Getting married in just 10 days is a big obstacle.

Thank you all for kind and not so kind workds I just needed ideas and I have gotten a few. God Bless y'all

Timeline

Ok got a little bit of more info.... The CO told him the file is being return, whe my hubby asked why? He produced a copy of a email I sent him march 2009 2 years and 3 months ago. We had and argument about different culture, religion just our relationship in general and the CO said it was due to this email that he was returning the file to USA. How do you like them apples?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Ok got a little bit of more info.... The CO told him the file is being return, whe my hubby asked why? He produced a copy of a email I sent him march 2009 2 years and 3 months ago. We had and argument about different culture, religion just our relationship in general and the CO said it was due to this email that he was returning the file to USA. How do you like them apples?

They might be testing you. It's important you send a rebuttal asap. You might be able to turn the argument to your advantage.

Tell them you argued because you were trying to work out your differences. Response from petitioners are very important. If you don't respond, they think you don't care.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Georgia
Timeline

ouch!!!!!!! I sent copy of my emails but it was just the subject line and my wifes name.. I would never want NVC or consulate to read about our personal conversation.. I have nothing to hide but what is between me and the wife is our business.. All they needed to see was proof of relationship..Maybe for future people will read this and know that you can divulge too much..........

Timeline

They might be testing you. It's important you send a rebuttal asap. You might be able to turn the argument to your advantage.

Tell them you argued because you were trying to work out your differences. Response from petitioners are very important. If you don't respond, they think you don't care.

And that is what it was, when we were getting to know each other. Where should I send a Rebuttal to?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Certify express mail to the embassy. I would also email them.

:no: The consulate is going to tell her that her file is already gone and that they can take no further action on it. They're famous for that.

OP- The file will take several weeks to reach USCIS, then several months after that to be reviewed. If they need further information at that time, they will send you a letter asking you for it, and then you can send them a rebuttal.

Getting your congressman or senator's office involved prior to that might not be a bad idea. The consulate is much more likely to share information with their offices than with you.

Don't send anything certified express mail to the embassy. Huge waste of money, time and effort-it will likely be sent back to you. That's besides the fact the embassy doesn't handle visa cases in Morocco.

Oh my...

I read the thread.

I am sorry to hear this has happened to you.

I believe good advice has already been given to you!

Good luck!

French-AmericanFlag_medium.jpg

We met in June 2008
We got engaged on 08-06-2010!!!!!
08-30-2010:I-129F Sent
09-03-2010: I-129F NOA1
09-13-2010:Touched
10-03-2010:Touched!! !feels gooood :)
02-24-2011: RFE...grrrrrr
03-18-2011: NOA2 - it took them 6mths 2 wks and 2 days (or 196 days)!!!!
03-??-2011: NVC received
03-29-2011: Petition sent to London
04-05-2011: Embassy received petition
04-09-2011: Packet 3 received
04-11-2011: Packet 3 sent
04-13-2011: Medical
05-12-2011: Interview - APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!
07-04-2011: POE
08-05-2011: We're married!
09-14-2011: AOS, EAD and AP forms sent
09-16-2011: Receipts for AOS, EAD and AP forms
11-17-2011: RFE...
12-08-2011: Send evidence back to USCIS...and now we wait
12-23-2011: EAD/AP card sent
12-29-2011: EAD/AP card received :)
12-29-2011: Case transferred to CSC
03-29-2012: AOS approved!
04-05-2012: Green card in hands

03-06-2014: Removal of conditions packet received at VSC...and now the wait starts again!

luh6s78.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.