zenyouness

Heart broken, case returned to USA after 2 interviews

76 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Ok, just got off the phone with my hubby, he had his second interview today, and guess what? He got DENIED the CO said he does not believe our relationship is real, so he is returning the case to USA. What do I do? Please help

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I'm so sorry... My heart is with you so sad :( I don't know anything much because I'm kindof new on VJ but someone with information will leave you a message soon....Keep faith and best wishes you find an answer soon (F)

VMnmm7.pngrSeTm7.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Lawyer cannot prove your relation is real.

If you can provide what happen during the interview and what were the reason why CO did not believe your relation was real, there is not much anyone can help on the forum.

Even for that I believe its little too late and the best option I have read on this forum in the past in cases like yours is for the USC spouse to move to foreign country and spend some time there.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

If you can maybe better to move there and live together for awhile to establish relationship, if not maybe a lawyer but be very careful because there are alot of ones out there just for the money..good luck..

event.png

preg.png

ENGAGED AUGUST 18, 2010

MARRIED OCT 21, 2010

FILED I-130 NOV 13,2010

NOA 1 NOV 15, 2010

NOA 2 JUNE 15, 2011

CASE # JULY 13,2011

DS3032 ACCEPTED JULY 18, 2011

AOS paid JULY 20, 2011

Sent AOS JULY 23, 2011

IV paid JULY 25, 2011

IV sent JULY 28, 2011

CASE CLOSED AUG 8, 2011

INTERVIEW DATE OCT 13, 2011

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

A lawyer is not going to help, just take the money. Have you tried contacting the Chief Consular? You're looking at at least a year for a review once it comes back to USCIS.

01/2006 - Filed k1(1st time)

04/2006 - Interview (1st time) denied

Waited, waited...... no review

06/2009 - Filed k1 (2nd time)

09/2009 - NOA 2 approved

12/2009 - Interview (2nd time) APPROVED! VISA ISSUED

02/2010 - Arrived USA

04/2010 - Married

AOS Timeline

4/19/2010-Sent to Chicago Lockbox

4/26/2010-Received texts and emails 7th day

4/30/2010-Received NOA's(Hardcopies) 11th day

5/3/2010-Received ASC appointment notice(mailed 4/29/2010)14th day

5/7/2010-Walk-in Biometrics done(2 weeks earlier)18th day

5/13/2010-Case transferred to CSC

6/2/2010- Case received/resumed at CSC

6/18,6/22,6/23 AOS touches

6/28/2010- EAD production and touch on AP

6/29/2010-AOS APPROVED

7/2/2010- 2nd update on EAD production and touched on AP....

7/6/2010- Received "Welcome Letter" and AP document

7/12/2010-Received GREEN CARD and EAD

greencard.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

If you can provide what happen during the interview and what were the reason why CO did not believe your relation was real, there is not much anyone can help on the forum.

Even for that I believe its little too late and the best option I have read on this forum in the past in cases like yours is for the USC spouse to move to foreign country and spend some time there.

That's correct. We need details of the case in order to help you further.

USCIS- (77 Days)
I-130 Sent : 04-05-2011
I-130 NOA1 : 04-08-2011
I-130 NOA2 : 06-24-2011

NVC- (29 Days)
NVC Received : 07-25-2011

NVC Case Closed: 08-23-2011
Medical/VFS/Interview
Interview Date Recieved: 09-02-2011
Medical Completed: 09-16-2011
VFS Fees Paid and Documents Submitted: 10-21-2011
Interview: 11-10-2011

Interview Status: Approved
Visa In Hand: 11-10-2011

USA

P.O.E- Chicago, IL: 12-16-11
Recieved Welcome Letter: 01-03-2012
Received Green Card: 01-19-2012
Re-applied for SSN: 01-23-2012
Received SSN: 01-27-2012

Apply for Removal of Conditions: 09-17-13

ROC- (112 Days)

I-751 Sent (CSC): 11-22-13

Check Cashed: 11-27-13

I-751 NOA1: 11-30-13

Biometrics: 12-23-13
Case Status: Approved
Green Card Issued: 3-14-14

Green Card In Hand: 3-20-14

CITIZENSHIP

Apply For N-400: 1-28-15

Check Cashed: 02-5-15

NOA: 02-11-15

Biometrics: 03-2-15

In Line Interview: 06-10-15

Interview: 07-20-15

Interview Status: Approved

Oath Ceremony: 08-20-15

Timeline

The "secontd interview" he was not asked any questions he just went in and was told case will be returned to usa. The first interview went well but the CO that interview him could hardly talk spanish which is how my hubby and I comunicate when he asked him when did we meet the answerd 11/7/08 asked a couple of more questions he answerd, again asked when did we meet answered again 11/7/08 the CO said why did you change your answer? He said I did not change my answer, so the CO went and got a 2nd Co that spoke spanish better and she asked when did you meet? again my husband says 11/07/08 and she just asked him to sit down and that was it... am about to loose it, I really have never gone through this so I don't know what to do!!!

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

The "secontd interview" he was not asked any questions he just went in and was told case will be returned to usa. The first interview went well but the CO that interview him could hardly talk spanish which is how my hubby and I comunicate when he asked him when did we meet the answerd 11/7/08 asked a couple of more questions he answerd, again asked when did we meet answered again 11/7/08 the CO said why did you change your answer? He said I did not change my answer, so the CO went and got a 2nd Co that spoke spanish better and she asked when did you meet? again my husband says 11/07/08 and she just asked him to sit down and that was it... am about to loose it, I really have never gone through this so I don't know what to do!!!

i have question for you is your husband have brown skin and u have a son and he sent him a letter draw somthing for him and in his first interview they ask about sponsore and he told them that his sponsor sent the forme but they dont get it yet if he was hime i was with him in the same day i had interview in 06/06/2011 and the CO was so ugly they really mad me so mad because ur husband was talking spanish and they was laughing like they dont care about realtionships and they are so so so ugly im sorry about what happend but we have to be patient i was so broken too but im fine now and just fight for ur love and dont give up they meant make us suffer we have to fight

Timeline

i have question for you is your husband have brown skin and u have a son and he sent him a letter draw somthing for him and in his first interview they ask about sponsore and he told them that his sponsor sent the forme but they dont get it yet if he was hime i was with him in the same day i had interview in 06/06/2011 and the CO was so ugly they really mad me so mad because ur husband was talking spanish and they was laughing like they dont care about realtionships and they are so so so ugly im sorry about what happend but we have to be patient i was so broken too but im fine now and just fight for ur love and dont give up they meant make us suffer we have to fight

No that's not him his but pretty much similar situation becuase the CO does not speak spanish clerly so if he dont speak it I dont think he understand, it is such a impotent feeling am just upset.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I agree wholeheartily with this statement. People tend to forget that immigration isnt a right. Just like driving isnt a right. If you really want to be together, and the US consulate isnt approving of this move, why dont you as the USC move to your partners country and try that route.

I know for my husband and I, we talked about whom would move to whom. We wanted to be together, where wasnt an issue. We both knew going into this process that if for some reason I wasnt permitted to move to the USA, then we would go the spousal route and bring him up to Canada. I think that all couples should have this conversation and try to be prepared for anything with a back up plan or two. :)

Good luck to you both

~~~ Hes the chance Im taking ~~~

April 2007 - Met online

Oct. 2008 - He came to Canada to meet me

Dec 25 2009 officially engaged

March 2010 - sent off I-129F

March 27 2010 - Vermont receives package :)

April 3 2010 - Informed through mail that cheque is cashed NOA1

May 28 2010 - RFE notification ( yeah Im online checking alot >.< )

June 5 2010 - RFE hardcopy received

June 18 2010 - RFE returned ( had done it June 7 - but USPS returned grrrr )

--- case says we should hear from them in 60 days from June 18 ---

June 23 - Touched

Aug4 - Email notification of NoA2 :)

Aug. 10 - NOA2 Hardcopy received

Sept. 13 - Faxed off Package 3

Sept 14 - Interview notification set for Oct. 5

Oct. 5 2010 Interview Passed

March 17 2011 POE Canadian/US border

April 1 2011 Marriage

Mailed AOS June 1

Chicago Lockbox confirms delivery June 3

Check cashed through bank - notification June 9

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

No that's not him his but pretty much similar situation becuase the CO does not speak spanish clerly so if he dont speak it I dont think he understand, it is such a impotent feeling am just upset.

if you have the form showing how he they denied his visa pleas download it and put it here .that will help all friends here to help you

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi,

I would like to know, because it seems that there are three of you who have CR-1 Petitions, how long it was from meeting each other to when you got married? I saw that for one of you it was 8 months, and on the first visit. How about the others?

event.png

K1 Visa
Event Date
Service Center : Texas Service Center
Consulate : Morocco
I-129F Sent : 2011-03-07
I-129F NOA2 : 2011-07-08
Interview Date : 2011-11-01
Interview Result : Approved
Visa Received : 2011-11-03
US Entry : 2012-02-28
Marriage : 2012-03-05
AOS sent: 05/16/2012
AOS received USCIS: 5/23/2012
EAD Delivered: 8/3/2012
AOS Interview: 08/20/2012.
Green Card Received: 08/27/2012

ROC Form Sent 07/17/2014

ROC NOA 07/24/2014
ROC Biometrics Appt. 8/21/2014
ROC RFE 10/2014 Evidence sent 1/4/2014

ROC Approval Letter received 1/13/2015

I agree wholeheartily with this statement. People tend to forget that immigration isnt a right. Just like driving isnt a right. If you really want to be together, and the US consulate isnt approving of this move, why dont you as the USC move to your partners country and try that route.

I know for my husband and I, we talked about whom would move to whom. We wanted to be together, where wasnt an issue. We both knew going into this process that if for some reason I wasnt permitted to move to the USA, then we would go the spousal route and bring him up to Canada. I think that all couples should have this conversation and try to be prepared for anything with a back up plan or two. :)

Good luck to you both

Agree to this, my wife and I have already had this discussion and in our case there are a few things in many cases that could seem them denied, mine included....so best be prepared to do what your heart tells you

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.