Wandis

Everyone should stop acting like big babies

111 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

I saw the title to this and just had to comment for the first time in ages.. Why post something like that? If you have nothing nice to say why bother? This site is here for support and to allow people to vent their frustrations on the process any way they see fit.. The site covers different personalities and cultures so of course some will cry and some will just get really angry.

Like Ive said before, and this is personal to me, If I hadnt been "crying like I baby" after 6 or even 2 months Id have seriously had to question my relationship.. The fact people get so p***ed after what you deem a very short time is testament to the strength of their relationship not a weakness in themselves..

In saying that I do genuinely hope you and everyone else get approved soon.. It was torture for Rach and I.. We sent off the I29f end of June/early July and I was only approved at the interview yesterday.. and YES I "cried like a baby" so sue me.. :thumbs:

Met - September 13 2007 in Birmingham Alabama

Engaged - February 12 2010 in Linlithgow Palace, Scotland

NOA1 - July 8 2010

N0A2 - January 18

Medical Passed - March 15

Interview - April 12.. = APPROVED!!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Once again and for the last time. I am not tearing anyone down with what I wrote.

Oh, we had no idea that calling people big babies was a compliment in Sweeden.

Again, I am not telling anyone to be sad or not to miss their sweetheart. I AM SAYING RELAX/CHILL/TAKE A DEEP BREATH. Funny how people feel so attacked and overlook what I'm actually getting at.

Look who is crying like a big baby now. You've been whining through this entire thread.

I am going to try like hell to get my fiancé lovin Dexter!

I LOVE DEXTER!!! :D

W2tim4.png

US Wedding 7/22/2011

0386172.th.jpg0725350.th.jpg0962502.th.jpg0733355.th.jpg0857426.th.jpg

PH Wedding 3/12/2013

http://vimeo.com/61700599

Timeline

Step 1: Some whim because they get late NOA1/NOA2

Step 2: Then some whim about those in step 1.

Step 3: then Some whim about those in step 2.

Step me: I just came to clarify things..we all have a bit of whining inside us. One way or another.

My two cents :hehe:

3.gif

"The perfection/respect/credibility of a man decreases by the number of marriages he has had and by the number of kids he has outside his current marriage. ", Quote by Bite YourDust
  • Met on yahoo chat through a friend.
  • April 2010 - Decided to meet in person
  • 06.01.2010 - She flew from Dubai to Philippines for vacationing
  • 06.21.2010 - We met in Philippines
  • 06.24.2010 - Engaged
  • 06.28.2010 - Came back to USA
  • 07.05.2010 - She flew back to Dubai (work)
  • 08.02.2010 - Mailed I129F to VSC
  • 08.03.2010 - Delivered to VSC. Signed by D RENAUD.
  • 08.09.2010 - Check cashed
  • 08.14.2010 - NOA1 (Dated 08/06/2010)!!!!!!!!
  • 08.19.2010 - Touched!
  • 08.27.2010 - Received snail mail that typographical error was fixed.
  • 10.03.2010 - Touched!
  • 11.21.2010 - Visited her for a week in Dubai!
  • 02.14.2011 - NOA2 Approved on St. Valentine day!!!!!!!
  • 02.17.2011 - Packet left from NVC to ABU DHABI (Dubai)
  • 02.19.2011 - NOA2 hard copy received
  • 02.22.2011 - Packet reached ABU DHABI's consulate
  • 03.02.2011 - packet 3 & 4 received by email
  • 03.02.2011 - Confirmation of Interview on 04.14.2011 -
  • 03.07.2011 - Fiancee passed medical exam.
  • 04.14.2011 - K1-Visa Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 04.21.2011 - Picked up Visa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Rebooking people, especially adults, doesn't always bring out the best harmony. Even if you shout 'I love you' in the wrong tone the recipient might not appreciate it.

If you must correct people, especially not your subordinates, you have to put it in a way that doesn't potray you as being better than them.

Yes, whining doesn't help anyone but implicit verbal abuse perceived from correcting whiners doesn't help either.

Having said all that, let's focus on the goal - to get all immigration approvals needed for our various cases - and not to fight fist fights.

Have a great day everyone.

Much love,

kmankind

Wow, this thread turned unnecessarily ugly. :(

I disagree with the OP, but I refuse to wish for her failure in process. That's just not right. :no:

Also, I recognize that she's waited six and a half months. Maybe she just had one of those moments where the pressure got to her too. I've had those moments and I'm only at five months. Since I think she should be more understanding of the frustration of others; I guess I'll try to be understanding of her situation also.

Good luck Wandis. I hope you get your NOA2 soon and the rest of your journey is swift.

Timeline

I think theres nothing wrong if someone will tell what he feels!! In that way, someone can help him or her to feel good!! It's better to let it out than to keep it inside. It sure feel like to explode.!!

Picture4.jpg

Picture5.jpg

----------------------------------------

K-1 Journey (I-129F)

09/10/2010 ----- Filing date of I-129 F

09/22/2010 ----- NOA 1

02/22/2011 ----- Case being adjudicated

02/28/2011 ----- RFE, Waiver to file 2nd K-1 petition

03/04/2011 ----- RFE reply sent

03/08/2011 ----- RFE received and being reviewed at USCIS

03/17/2011 ----- NOA2 (I-129F approved)

03/23/2011 ----- NOA2 hard copy received

03/29/2011 ----- NVC received our Case

04/04/2011 ----- NVC letter received and case forwarded to US embassy Manila

04/08/2011 ----- US Embassy Manila received our case (Consulate)

04/15/2011 ----- Paid VISA at BPI

04/16/2011 ----- Received Eligibility Letter from US Embassy Manila dated April 8, 2011

04/25/2011 ----- 1st day of Medical

04/26/2011 ----- 2nd day of Medical (I PASSED!! Thank you Lord!!)

05/13/2011 ----- Interview (221g - Case under Administrative Processing "AP")

08/12/2011 ----- Received an email from the embassy "Case is pending review by a consular officer"

----------------------------------------

My blog: All about my writings and essays

I rarely go to the forums page at all. I just see the threads that comes up on the Homepage.

Oh jesus how you people get offended because my opinion is that people should relax. It's starting to get hilarious now.

So thread titles alone made you go on this rant, but OTHER people should relax? :wacko:

Just making sure I'm following along...

SA4userbar.jpg

** Posts violating our Terms of Service have been removed and administrative action taken. Please post responsibly or refrain from posting. Thank you.

(Topic will remain under moderator review for a period of time to ensure compliance.)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Sometimes people need to vent. An internet forum is an easy place to blow off some steam and maybe get some support from people going through the same thing. A post here and there might not change the situation, but it might make someone feel better about it. No big deal in my book.

:thumbs: correct, as this prob is the only place they can come vent, as im sure their friends do not know what they are going though, and we do.

Jen

"Canadian in Georgia"

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Everyone handles their grief differently, and it's not right to tell someone how to grieve. It's a process and we all handle it differently. Judge not and ye shall not be Judge, is that not a quate from the Holy Bible? Pray for them that are in pain of missing and yearning to be with their love ones. I hope you have a good day, and take it easy on yourself and others. The world is such a beutiful place when we don't pass judgement on others.

Peace and Love

إله الخير المغرب بلد جميل! Hasbunallah wa ni'am al-wakil Tawkkalna Alay Allah

So again, these are the silly topics I want to ignore, but then can't ;) .

My 2 cents to those who are bi***ing and moa***ing about others complaining about the slow turnover by USCIS and/or their misfortune, what are you doing??? Complaining or venting your frustration because someone else is? Aren't you doing the same thing?

Also, if a tech support guy complains about people calling him with issues and problems, they should not work as tech support. The similar way, a forum like this for people to come and share their experience. Some good or some bad. Someone has to be really stupid to think that everything works exactly on time, by the process. I doubt anyone is saying employees at USCIS/NVC are not working (though we all know some don't ;) , but as there are massive amount of manual work involved, the chance of mistake is equally high. And what do we do in such case? Hold on forever on one of the most critical subject on our lfe?

I personlly thank those who shares their miserable stories and solutions that I believe helps many others in similar situation. For those who does not have that little patient, not sure what are they doing here!!!!! And I understand it's perfectly acceptable for people on this site excited, frustrated, and or upset. Wanted to write more, then realized it's better to call my better half :P

I don't think the staff at the service centers are working slow on purpose. Most likely there have been a lot of applications coming in and we have the the straight up fact that Americas economy is very bad right now. So I don't think they are putting their last bucks on hiring more staff to help our love lives.

Actually the USCIS is funded mostly by fees. It may have to raise fees in order to hire more staff, to decrease wait times.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.