Everyone should stop acting like big babies

111 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

This guy must be working for USCIS :whistle:

I'm a girl (L)

03-20-2009 First time we met

16-04-2010 Got Engaged

06-2010 Sent in Petition that apparently got stolen from the mailbox including our money order.

20-09-2010 2nd petition sent

23-09-2010 Received

28-09-2010 NOA1

04-10-2010 Touch

event.png

Being involved with this site everyday helps me to stay off the phone with USCIS so they can do their job. I mean I am sure the emotional distress of having an office with the office hours of 8am to 4:30 pm mon-fri is bad enough, and the physical part of the life of that place, we won't even talk about because I don't want to start crying for them. But a good suggestion for everyone is, if you don't like the words of somebody whining, then move to another post topic. Theres hundreds of them on this site. My best friend bob alrighty went through all of this but he hasn't made this site his homepage like I have. If your tough, then be tough. But no one should criticize anyone because they are not as tough as them. Here is some helpful tips to cope with having a distance relationship. In ten years Men, your cuddling on your couch with your beautiful wife, think about what you will be watching? Lol, not what you want to watch! I've never known a woman to not have her regular scheduled Tv shows. So Men enjoy your football and hockey while your waiting. And ladies, enjoy your time now because you know the litlle hairs that tend to get shaved everyday on a mans face are going to end up all over the bathroom counter everyday. That's what I'm looking forward to. But I will refuse to watch desperate housewives or the view. I am going to try like hell to get my fiancé lovin Dexter!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

K1 Timeline

02-28-11 I-29F SENT

06-01-11 PETITION APPROVED

07-15-11 VISA APPROVED

AOS Timeline

03-02-12 I-485 SENT

05-22-12 INTERVIEW APPROVED

ROC Timeline

04-18-14 I-751 SENT

07-29-14 APPROVED

Naturalization Timeline

06-29-16 N400 SENT

08-02-16 BIOMETRICS

10-12-16 INTERVIEW

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
:pop: anyone wants some???

holland-flag-44.gifunited-states-flag-88.gif

heart-119.gif August 28th, 2011: Wedding heart-119.giflove-182.gif

AOS
August 31th, 2011: applied for SS#
September 6th: received SS#
September 26th, 2011: AOS sent
September 30th, 2011: NOA1
October 6th, 2011: NOA1 hard copy
October 26th,2011: Biometrics
October 28th, 2011: case transferred to California for faster processing
December 5th, 2011: received EAD/AP card
February 22nd, 2012: Green card in production
February 27th, 2012: GREEN CARD in hand, yaaay!!!

November 10th, 2013: ROC

I do not get how you all are supposed to be adults. Everyday I read a new topic about someone who is waiting. Most are whining like little babies about how long you have to wait and it is your right to get processed right away etc etc. Some people even start crying after only 2-3 months.

I don't think the staff at the service centers are working slow on purpose. Most likely there have been a lot of applications coming in and we have the the straight up fact that Americas economy is very bad right now. So I don't think they are putting their last bucks on hiring more staff to help our love lives.

It's a few months of your lives and then you will hopefully spend the rest of your lives together. Relax and just remember what you are fighting for.

God doesn't reward the impatient!

Sorry, This girl must work for USCIS :whistle: :whistle:

Edited by CBP-SRT

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline

The main issue is that most of us are not behaving rationally.

For at least a year, the normal processing time for both CSC and VSC has been 5 months. However, for some reason we don't think this estimate applies to us. I'm seen people post after 2 months that the process is "torture and unbearable". At that point the 5+ month wait should not have been a surprise.

I did the same thing too, checking Igor's list and my ranking in the line after just a couple months.

if we all just accepted that the process would take 5 months give or take a couple months (3 to 7 months) and not became obsessed with the process, we would all have a much easier time.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Your right for sure, I am a Big Baby. I am a big baby because this immigration process was master minded by idiot monkeys, chimpanzees in polyester suites so stupid they are not fit to lead a "Johny Detail" so idiotic they couldn't pour piss from a boot with the instructions written on the bottom! These same jackass chimps have screwed up the immigration process so badly we have millions of illegal immigrants all over this country and they can't figure it out! These same imbeciles who have all but destroyed this country by running our national debt into the TRILLIONS! :bonk:

Do you really think that George Washington and Thomas Jefferson had any idea that at some point the Federal Government would decide who a free loving American can marry, love and build a family with??? Seriously, they would have fought for the Red Coats!!! Good GRIEF!!! :angry::angry:

You took the words right out of my mouth :thumbs:

I think the right thing to do is apologize for calling other people babies. None of them sound like babies to me, and I have two of them.

:wacko:

Should she carry a cross too? :rolleyes:

Edited by Vi-Jay

Be Shrewd! Be Astute and be aware who's watching ya!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

Sorry, This girl must work for USCIS :whistle: :whistle:

If they paid me I wouldn't mind working for them , however I'm just waiting here in Sweden to get to my love just like the rest here. Does anyone know if USCIS reads this site?

03-20-2009 First time we met

16-04-2010 Got Engaged

06-2010 Sent in Petition that apparently got stolen from the mailbox including our money order.

20-09-2010 2nd petition sent

23-09-2010 Received

28-09-2010 NOA1

04-10-2010 Touch

event.png

If they paid me I wouldn't mind working for them , however I'm just waiting here in Sweden to get to my love just like the rest here. Does anyone know if USCIS reads this site?

So, did you get it all out of your system? :star:

Are you feeling better now? :innocent:

Edited by Vi-Jay

Be Shrewd! Be Astute and be aware who's watching ya!

You remind me of Al. :thumbs::lol:

BJ--Al is approved .He is silent now :lol: . He just dropped off the VJ radar . I missed all his rants and hilarious comments .

-400 CITIZENSHIP TIMELINE

01-17-2015 = N-400 packet sent (to P.O. Box Dallas via USPS Priority Mail)
01-21-2015 = N-400 packet delivered
01/25/2015 = E confirmation / Text received

01/26/2015 = Check cashed .

02/02/2015 = NOA1 received (Priority Date 01/21/2015)
02/09/2015 = Biometrics Letter received .

02/18/2015 = Biometrics

02/20/2015 = In line for interview

04/10/2015 = Interview Letter received .

05/11/2015 =Interview .

05/11/2015 = Passed Interview
07/01/2015 = Oath letter received
07/24/2015 = Oath Cerememony

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.